• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: fluxcore on October 09, 2009, 12:19:11 PM
Different coldfire I'm pretty sure. There are at least 2 in nz.

Gino said hamilton coldfire was playing Sagat at some point, I don't think he's much good at SF though.
Wahhh, TWO coldfire's in the whole of NZ, interesting theory.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

fluxcore

Weazzy, I think that's the first post I've ever edited for actual mod reasons... please don't outright insult people you don't really know. I don't have a problem with you insulting people you DO know... but that's a bit different :{
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: fluxcore on October 09, 2009, 04:53:23 PM
Weazzy, I think that's the first post I've ever edited for actual mod reasons... please don't outright insult people you don't really know. I don't have a problem with you insulting people you DO know... but that's a bit different :{
Damn i cant even remeber what i said.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: weazzyefff on October 09, 2009, 05:52:25 PM
Oh thats right, those queer guys lol. THEY REALLY ARE QUEER, IT IS NOT AN INSULT, i'm not a homophobe and have respect for however they choose to live their lives, i even said sorry in advance if they didnt like the title ''queer'', cos how the fuck would i know what they like to be called. I've met them, had some gg's and good conversation. I'm not an agro gay hater.

The only thing now that would make me feel like shit if they weren't REALLY gay, but you could tell. Also i think it's insulting if you dont recognise the gay community.

edit: I still wana know if thats Coldfire.

[8-----D] Toots

Quote from: weazzyefff on October 09, 2009, 06:03:16 PM
Quote from: weazzyefff on October 09, 2009, 05:52:25 PM
Oh thats right, those queer guys lol. THEY REALLY ARE QUEER, IT IS NOT AN INSULT, i'm not a homophobe and have respect for however they choose to live their lives, i even said sorry in advance if they didnt like the title ''queer'', cos how the fuck would i know what they like to be called. I've met them, had some gg's and good conversation. I'm not an agro gay hater.

The only thing now that would make me feel like shit if they weren't REALLY gay, but you could tell. Also i think it's insulting if you dont recognise the gay community.

edit: I still wana know if thats Coldfire.

:-[

Problem is your making assumptions.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Actually, iirc he's (coldfire - Viper version) in the photo's Mike posted from the Giga comp. I'll point him out for future reference.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CptMunta

GGs akuma1nz

Man you've improved hard out. Hard to know who your maining with bro since you were playing sick with everyone.

Had to stick with Rose since I needed to learn matchups for my main.

Good shit man. I gotta work on my game more too try and catch up now. (Not likely ;) )

GGs Geneterror

Cool to play randoms was too tired for anything else. Some epic matches. Goodtimes! :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

xpunch

man i needa get a ps3 haha. i was ova at akuma1nz's house today along with kaosnz and we had some games against cptmunta and imagneto ggs bois was pretty mean.

geneterror

I'm psyched that we still have comp on the PS3 guys! I keep hearing how Xbox has dropped off and I keep worrying it will happen to us as well but I still don't have a problem getting matches, in fact it's the oppisite if I forget to change my status to busy I usually end up getting an invite while I'm in the middle of a game with someone else haha

Just need some more of you guys to get stuck into MvC2/Blazblue ;D

ggs yesterday Dead_Manz_Hand, that 'geif is on form these days! The commection does seem better since we both changed ISPs too.
KOW 2011

CrazyMobius

Quote from: geneterror on October 11, 2009, 07:47:11 AM

ggs yesterday Dead_Manz_Hand, that 'geif is on form these days! The commection does seem better since we both changed ISPs too.

Who're you with now? I had someone from "Orcon" call me the other day saying they could provide faster internet but I'm on a 12 month contract with Vodafone.

CptMunta

Quote from: xpunch on October 11, 2009, 03:38:37 AM
man i needa get a ps3 haha. i was ova at akuma1nz's house today along with kaosnz and we had some games against cptmunta and imagneto ggs bois was pretty mean.

Aha! That explains it.

I was like this guys Sim is like Kaos's sim! I haven't seen this Rog style before! It all makes sense now.

X Punch your spacing on your Rog is really good. You mix it up alot and don't spam too many of the same mixups all the time. Was a really fun match

Akuma1NZ I'm guessing it was you in the Ryu match. Good match man, cool to see the shoto handled a bit differently, all I've been playing online is the same tired Ryu tactics. Refreshing to see a unique style :)

Kaos

Your Sim is still sick as. If I knew it was you I would've tried harder. I was like "Akuma1NZ doesn't main Sim" I should have played to win.

No wonder why the general play style was all over the place too. Made it really hard to read. No wonder why I couldn't pick who akuma1nz's main was!

I don't feel quite so bad for loosing the matches I did now.  ;) Flick me a message next time I run the gauntlet and I'll try to bring my "A" game  ;)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

geneterror

Quote from: CrazyMobius on October 11, 2009, 08:24:33 AM

Who're you with now? I had someone from "Orcon" call me the other day saying they could provide faster internet but I'm on a 12 month contract with Vodafone.
I'm with Vodafone. I changed from World Exchange. I'm real happy with Vodafone so far!
KOW 2011

CrazyMobius

Quote from: geneterror on October 11, 2009, 01:02:41 PM
Quote from: CrazyMobius on October 11, 2009, 08:24:33 AM

I'm with Vodafone. I changed from World Exchange. I'm real happy with Vodafone so far!

Sweet. Good stuff.

zos'la

I'm psyched that we still have comp on the PS3 guys! I keep hearing how Xbox has dropped off and I keep worrying it will happen to us as well but I still don't have a problem getting matches, in fact it's the oppisite if I forget to change my status to busy I usually end up getting an invite while I'm in the middle of a game with someone else haha

It does seems like the xbox scene has died off...
PC is still going but most of us don't post GG's I am always playing Kevin Ash and Skullator along with other Aussie, now also Simofish is on PC lol.
I hope Fluxcore and the other xbox players will switch to PC more now since not many is on xbox these days :P
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: zosla on October 12, 2009, 08:14:46 AM

It does seems like the xbox scene has died off...
PC is still going but most of us don't post GG's I am always playing Kevin Ash and Skullator along with other Aussie, now also Simofish is on PC lol.
I hope Fluxcore and the other xbox players will switch to PC more now since not many is on xbox these days :P

Theres plenty on xbox. Whenever i play i end up going a few sets mostly with aussie players.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.