• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

yeah theres  some great aussie players like humanbomb , aesop and a few others that love to rape me yet they still invite me for games whihc is fuckn good .
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

i think they just like the fact I never win a game haha
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

aesop is the only one ive EVER been able to land a 6+ hit rsf on in an actual match without choking. >_>
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: fluxcore on October 12, 2009, 12:11:52 PM
No-one ever invites me :(

Get a cheap Ps3 , plently a challengers on there. SF4 that is.

CoffinDrop1

GG's to Manawakore
Nice to play again. Bison and Gen are always good to battle. Noticed you didnt go with Akuma which is also a good character you have used before. Thought I would give Bison a shot myself lol - he's not too bad to use I found - he's fast and has quick recovery times from most of his moves which makes him quite tricky. Nice to mix it up. Bro you should check out Yeb's Gen if you havent already - after watching this guy mix it up with the old master - made me want to pick him up - I tried him in training mode but man it was too complicated hahaha. Heres a link brother http://westcoastwarzonevideos.com/west-coast-warzone-street-fighter-4-videos/sf4-top-8-yeb-gen-vs-utj-dhalsim/

geneterror

ggs on the weekend erugoodwin. Been so long since I've played a good Abel, took me by surprise :-[ Def keen for me as I obviously need to work on the matchup a bit more.

ggs last night to nzmecca and coldfire_v2.
KOW 2011

electric

Quote from: geneterror on October 13, 2009, 09:06:05 AM
ggs on the weekend erugoodwin. Been so long since I've played a good Abel, took me by surprise :-[ Def keen for me as I obviously need to work on the matchup a bit more.

GG's Gene... it's definitely been a while since we last played. If there was any advice I would give you in the Rufus v Abel match, it would be to just rush rush rush all day long. Abel doesn't have many reversal options, so once you get the knock down, block string/dive kick/throw mixups are a huge pain to get out of. Meaty dive kick -> throw covers EX roll, which is the only real thing you have to "worry" about until Abel gets super (Jab super has hit invul), unless I guess right and land an EX tornado throw, which isn't the best option for Abel since it has ridiculous recovery

I thought I did pretty well against your Sakura since I've been dabbling with her myself, even though yours is clearly superior haha

Definitely keen for more games soon!
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

CoffinDrop1

GGs to Hydro! - the brother is back!

Awesome set today. I knew your Viper was strong but now...it's even better! Very impressed with your play that combo you pulled off with her! I didnt mind being hit by it cause it was good to watch the combo in action - you got that one locked down my friend.

Rufus had a good showing in there too with some nice games there too.

Good to play again as it has been a while. 2 thumbs up. ;D

Hydro

Quote from: CoffinDrop1 on October 13, 2009, 06:28:22 PM
GGs to Hydro! - the brother is back!

Awesome set today. I knew your Viper was strong but now...it's even better! Very impressed with your play that combo you pulled off with her! I didnt mind being hit by it cause it was good to watch the combo in action - you got that one locked down my friend.

Rufus had a good showing in there too with some nice games there too.

Good to play again as it has been a while. 2 thumbs up. ;D

:D thanks brother! Make sure we hook up for some more games soon, that was tons of fun.

Had a good set vs many others, though my ps network was all bung, I kept dropping out of games willy-nilly, so my apologies guys!

GGS:

Mike: Man, I just couldn't get things going against your dictator with viper last night, I mean, I'm pretty certain of the match up, just nothing went my way. Your Sakura is most impressive too bro, great resets! :D

Ash: Damn your Ryu is tight now! Always a good set versus you my brother

Ericson: Another good set, I was well impressed with how much you improve each time we meet. :D Good stuff.

Everyone else: GGS! Good to be back in the fold once more, my apologies for missing invites, I had games running straight from 4:30pm to 9:30pm. . . :D

Should be on later tonight so look me up.

geneterror

I'll be on tonight when I get home from work!
KOW 2011

iMagneto

Quote from: hydrokinesis on October 14, 2009, 08:21:35 AM

Mike: Man, I just couldn't get things going against your dictator with viper last night, I mean, I'm pretty certain of the match up, just nothing went my way. Your Sakura is most impressive too bro, great resets! :D

hehe i couldnt get close to ur vega against my sakura... :(~ im putting more effort on sakura than my bison now.~ heh trying some new chracters. pick up sakura and found quite of few resets~ :)

zos'la

Quote from: iMagneto on October 14, 2009, 12:35:07 PM
Quote from: hydrokinesis on October 14, 2009, 08:21:35 AM

hehe i couldnt get close to ur vega against my sakura... :(~ im putting more effort on sakura than my bison now.~ heh trying some new chracters. pick up sakura and found quite of few resets~ :)

Always knew you were a school girl type of guy... now this.!!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

iMagneto

hahaha~ I've been playing alot of characters.. before i was only hogging on bison~~ nah i feel bored using him..~~ andy drop by ill give u a go on sakura :)~ let me show u what the school girl made off :)

iMagneto

i have some good games with this dude~ played so much better than humanbomb, you should add this dude "Elimination" impressive chunli, balrog and sagat.