• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydro

Elimination_ is a good dude, plays the whole cast well. Basically trained with me for the tourney back in august (I needed the 'VS Hue' match down. Can't tell you how much that prepared me for the day. HEAPS!

Brodsta_AU is just damned scary though. You're like Mike on ACID, but glad to hear you're playing someone other than dictator now.

GGS to Fearlessnewbie, seriously I thought I was playing Hue last night, I really had to step up my game ALOT, for real, you've improved much. Got a bit sick of fighting Ryu though so I kicked ya lol. Whatever happened to your Dhalsim? I was looking forward to fighting him too.

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: Brodsta_AU on October 16, 2009, 04:26:29 AM
QuoteI thought you'lld beast him Imagneto.
Haha.... You guys should stop talking bad about Aus players. They are watching us ^_^

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on October 16, 2009, 09:33:23 AM
Haha.... You guys should stop talking bad about Aus players. They are watching us ^_^

The only player i mock is mike. For no reason.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

zos'la

most the aussies 've played are really good, dunno why but even just pickign them off the player search I find players that plays casually at quiet a high lvl..
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

zos'la

Quote from: weazzyefff on October 16, 2009, 12:28:47 PM
Quote from: zosla on October 16, 2009, 07:57:37 AM
SNAPPED!!!
OMG , he's agreeing with me you stupid fag.

I am talking about the previous post u've made here regarding him :)
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: zosla on October 16, 2009, 01:53:45 PM
Quote from: weazzyefff on October 16, 2009, 12:28:47 PM
Quote from: zosla on October 16, 2009, 07:57:37 AM
SNAPPED!!!
OMG , he's agreeing with me you stupid fag.

I am talking about the previous post u've made here regarding him :)
WTF!!! What post ? tell me, please. I talk to mah boy Brodsta all the time, he was the one who gave me elimination's tag along with way more fucking ages ago, i already told him witch guys he gave me that i beast, no secrets there.

I PUT DAT ON ERYTHANG!!!
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

iMagneto

Quote from: ILL_BILL on October 16, 2009, 09:36:51 AM
Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on October 16, 2009, 09:33:23 AM

The only player i mock is mike. For no reason.

LOL bill i taken u on any time.. specially u should try out my school girl :)
Magneto Resets!

CoffinDrop1

GGs to Fearlessnewbie last night. Welly represent!

Very impressed with your Ryu. You were particularly strong in the anti air department with your Dragon Punch. Found that 85% of the time I would jump in I would be eating a Dragon and my Honda relies a lot on jump ins so that was a big goodnight nurse for the Sumo style actually for almost all of the characters I was trying out. Guile was the only one that was able to actually pull off a win (whew!)

I see what Hydro was talking about - your style is similar to Crazykiller Hue - that would be a match I would like to see. Also was wonderin if you have played griever_dividous he's also from Wellington - The Hutt. He's quite a good player too - Im sure you both would have some good matches and also if you havent already an idea would be to start growing the Wellington scene. ceekaytwo is another one I've seen here from the capital too. I remember back in the SF2 and Hyper Fighter days the scene was pretty big in Welly there were players from most of the suburbs from the Hutt, Wtn city, Kapi / Mana areas too. Sure it wouldnt take much to get everyone together for a bash. Just a thought. GG's again and battle again soon.

Pjai

GGs to fearlessnewbie

some close games there(lol at least i thought they were close hahaha) but awesome Ryu :) i'd say it's slightly different to hue's ryu but surely on the same offensive style. (cant copy your air tatsu lol they were effective on me, so i thought it might work on u too lol) 

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bro i had 2000 games offline this weekend, and when i played online today i couldn't even get Boxer's bnb link ONCE!!, which is fucking bullshit, i couldn't fuck that link up if i tried.

CoffinDrop1

Ggs - breakfast sessions this weekend against CrazyMobius. Saturdays session in particular had so much laughs - really enjoyed each of those battles. The main swap match was a classic! This morning again was a good battle also. When your Ken is on he is on. Really locked me in with those footsies at times.

Manawakore GG's tonight quick set - trying out players I never play hence Fuerte, Dan and Balrog. I see you are picking up on that MK into hands and back into MK with Gen - very nice! Catch up again soon.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: weazzyefff on October 18, 2009, 04:35:51 PM
Bro i had 2000 games offline this weekend, and when i played online today i couldn't even get Boxer's bnb link ONCE!!, which is fucking bullshit, i couldn't fuck that link up if i tried.

That's interesting. I have been watching when I play online and there is slowdown, I tend to watch the animation as the cue for pressing the button. This however won't work for lag! I wonder if some people use visual cues and some people use rhythmic cues to do links. ?

Anyway good games to Coffindrop. It seems you were the only that was on at the same times I was over the weekend! Ha ha! Some joke matches in there and some tough ones too.

That Fuerte vs Fuerte is pretty insane. I'm sure there was about 10 seconds of action at some stage where we both zooming around missing each other completely!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah true, um i think i use a bit of both aye, timing and visual, but yeah mostly visual so i dont push it too early. But it only happens to me after i play heaps of offline matches with my mates, then switching back is quite scary, like praying the revese DP is not gona get me.

My mates are getting pretty good now both Boxer players. Boxer's good for beginners, easy bnb, and combo for ultra plus cr.Hp is nice and easy AA, suss that shit out and ready to go.

fluxcore

I think when I'm learning a link I use animation as cue, but then when I know it it's 100% timing. Which *definitely* doesn't work in lag.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness