• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zos'la

only u will soemtimes use animation cue... but for lag then you have no CLUE!!!

as for all other times.. its a matter of feel :P
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Hydro

Big props to everyone I fought this weekend:

Ashe, Ericson, Pjai, Ceekaytwo, KaosNZ, Miracles, Ryosakazaki, Kielthas, nzmecca, Machbros, apokolips, ballzax, xiaoyih, thayz, and anyone else I missed.

400+ games for me, & about half vs ryu you guys: Please play someone else.

Lennysaurus

Hey james Im thinking of holding a small CVS2 Tourney at my place in december some time.  Holler at me!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

electric

GG's Ashureii

First time I think I've played you... Really good Chun and Viper. Some really really close rounds there... I had to dig pretty deep to squeeze out a couple of those rounds haha...

Really enjoyed the Abel v. Ryu battles too for some reason... I usually hate that match, as it's really frustrating trying to get in on Ryu

I would love some more matches against your Chun and Viper... I need to learn those match ups (as you could probably tell) ... The Viper one still makes my head hurt, and I'm slowly getting to learn the Chun one

Can't wait to battle again!
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

zos'la

Quote from: hydrokinesis on October 19, 2009, 07:39:38 PM
Big props to everyone I fought this weekend:

Ashe, Ericson, Pjai, Ceekaytwo, KaosNZ, Miracles, Ryosakazaki, Kielthas, nzmecca, Machbros, apokolips, ballzax, xiaoyih, thayz, and anyone else I missed.

400+ games for me, & about half vs ryu you guys: Please play someone else.

lol isnt that a bit too much gaming James?..... 400+ -_- thats like almost half my gaming record online since July......

anyways Ryu match up for u la, so u can give me a wooping next time we play :O
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Cr8zyK1LL3r

400+.... that's like the total matches I'd have for this year....

CptMunta

GGs Last night Lenny

Alot more fun and easy while chatting on Vent. Took me a while to warm up but we had some pretty good HDR matches from about half way through onwards. That cross up Deejay combo is brutal.

My Sim game has gone out the window thanks to SF4 sadly. I kept forgetting my drills and what beats what.

Shame we couldn't get Smoof in the lobby as well. Maybe next time we can get some more punters to join in.

Having so much fun with HDR kind of makes me a bit bummed out that it was only Released for PS3 the same week as SF4 in the NZ PSN store. I would how many people would have picked it up while waiting for SF4. Like the harcore few that jumped the cue and got the US version.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

CrazyMobius

Quote from: CptMunta on October 20, 2009, 10:46:02 AM
GGs Last night Lenny

Alot more fun and easy while chatting on Vent. Took me a while to warm up but we had some pretty good HDR matches from about half way through onwards. That cross up Deejay combo is brutal.

My Sim game has gone out the window thanks to SF4 sadly. I kept forgetting my drills and what beats what.

Shame we couldn't get Smoof in the lobby as well. Maybe next time we can get some more punters to join in.

Having so much fun with HDR kind of makes me a bit bummed out that it was only Released for PS3 the same week as SF4 in the NZ PSN store. I would how many people would have picked it up while waiting for SF4. Like the harcore few that jumped the cue and got the US version.

Next time invite me also. I would like to play a lobby with NZ players.

ericsonau

Quote from: CrazyMobius on October 20, 2009, 10:47:40 AM
GGs Last night Lenny

Next time invite me also. I would like to play a lobby with NZ players.

Simon i missed your invite last night ! havent play you for ages. Will you be on tonight? Cheers:)

Lennysaurus

GGs Last night Lenny

Yeah GG's man.  Tbh I was getting really frustrated as I was missing too much shit.  Was fun none the less though.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: ericsonau on October 20, 2009, 02:37:06 PM

Simon i missed your invite last night ! havent play you for ages. Will you be on tonight? Cheers:)

No worries. I got yours but was playing some other guy and forgot to put myself on unavailable.

Prob won't be on tonight as I Love New York is on TV. But will look out in the future!

Lennysaurus

Quote from: CrazyMobius on October 20, 2009, 03:32:50 PM

No worries. I got yours but was playing some other guy and forgot to put myself on unavailable.

Prob won't be on tonight as I Love New York is on TV. But will look out in the future!

LOL!!! That reply is sig worthy almost!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on October 20, 2009, 04:59:53 PM
Quote from: CrazyMobius on October 20, 2009, 03:32:50 PM

LOL!!! That reply is sig worthy almost!
Fuck that chick is one UGGGGLLLYYYY bitch. Any one see that double shot of love, now those were some fine bi-sexual twins.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Ashe

Quote from: electric on October 19, 2009, 08:30:52 PM
GG's Ashureii

First time I think I've played you... Really good Chun and Viper. Some really really close rounds there... I had to dig pretty deep to squeeze out a couple of those rounds haha...

Really enjoyed the Abel v. Ryu battles too for some reason... I usually hate that match, as it's really frustrating trying to get in on Ryu

I would love some more matches against your Chun and Viper... I need to learn those match ups (as you could probably tell) ... The Viper one still makes my head hurt, and I'm slowly getting to learn the Chun one

GGS, those were some great games. wish i couldve fit more but had to go out for dinner :( its strangely satisfying when a good abel player do their rolling mixup shenanigans and finish with that AA grab, damn awesome.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Ashe on October 21, 2009, 12:08:15 AM
Quote from: electric on October 19, 2009, 08:30:52 PM
GG's Ashureii

GGS, those were some great games. wish i couldve fit more but had to go out for dinner :( its strangely satisfying when a good abel player do their rolling mixup shenanigans and finish with that AA grab, damn awesome.

I hate it when he does ANOTHER cr.hp-roll TT, confusing as.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!