• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geneterror

ggs of mvc2 last night Lenny. Damn some of those games were close.
KOW 2011

Lennysaurus

Quote from: geneterror on October 21, 2009, 07:33:34 AM

Yeah man your cable has gotten fucking brutal since the last time I played you.  Looking forward to some offline games on the 7th!

Hope youre ready to rep that CVS2 as well!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

stereomonkey

:D

Im just happy too see people playing marvel!!!
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

geneterror

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on October 21, 2009, 07:48:58 AM
Quote from: geneterror on October 21, 2009, 07:33:34 AM

Yeah man your cable has gotten fucking brutal since the last time I played you.  Looking forward to some offline games on the 7th!
That's because I spent a couple of hours in practice doing AHVB counters and setups the other day :)
Last timed we played I couldn't AHVB punish to save myself :-[.
KOW 2011

Lennysaurus

YEah youre defense this time was awesome.  So hard to open you up. 

I kept mucking up in my sim and instead of dashing id do shit like super or heavy punch and fall into your damage.

I was trying to run with sim and build 4 bars so that I could punish your assist calls with Instant DHC to sent but i kept fucking it up lol.  My plan was to get rid of your AAA and then rush you down after you lost it so i could stick to you... oh well lol

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Hydro

GGs last night:

Ericson: Good games as usual bro. I've been training up the Rufoid and Gen a bit the past few days so it was good to have some 4 bar challenges to really let loose. Catch up soon.

Coffin: Always a good set with you Matt. We had a great run with a lot of the cast, I was pretty stoked with the wins against your Honda with Rufus, just had rush down dive kicks coming out left right and center all match! hook up for a challenge soon, I promise my Gen will be a much better fight then.

Lenny: CVS2 eh? Sounds cool as. If you make it Alpha 3 also I'll be there for sure. . . bust out some Cody, Rolento and Adon styles.

CoffinDrop1

Hydro hats off to ya - last night was a big wake up call for me man. Gen was good enough as it was - what do you mean a better match next time - please no! lol. Yeah that Rufus of yours gets better each time - mind games - you utilise his back up moves well for example his spinning punch into flip kick or snake fist move etc - one misses and your straight into the other one. Couldn't adapt to that style as it was hard to pick the openings. Gotta work out what beats what I think. As for Vega - man gutted! I gotta break that streak of yours - I will go back to the Dojo and work out a new plan of attack. Hehehe later that night I was thinking - how can I stop that Vega? Do I have to pick Vega? Ah yes - the joys of this game...

geneterror

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on October 21, 2009, 09:34:24 AM
I was trying to run with sim and build 4 bars so that I could punish your assist calls with Instant DHC to sent but i kept fucking it up lol.  My plan was to get rid of your AAA and then rush you down after you lost it so i could stick to you... oh well lol
Cammy AAA pwns all haha.
KOW 2011

CrazyMobius

Quote from: CoffinDrop1 on October 21, 2009, 01:44:04 PM
Hydro hats off to ya - last night was a big wake up call for me man. Gen was good enough as it was - what do you mean a better match next time - please no! lol. Yeah that Rufus of yours gets better each time - mind games - you utilise his back up moves well for example his spinning punch into flip kick or snake fist move etc - one misses and your straight into the other one. Couldn't adapt to that style as it was hard to pick the openings. Gotta work out what beats what I think. As for Vega - man gutted! I gotta break that streak of yours - I will go back to the Dojo and work out a new plan of attack. Hehehe later that night I was thinking - how can I stop that Vega? Do I have to pick Vega? Ah yes - the joys of this game...

Strangely enough to beat Vega I'd say pick Honda!  ;D

CoffinDrop1

Quote from: CrazyMobius on October 21, 2009, 03:34:48 PM
Quote from: CoffinDrop1 on October 21, 2009, 01:44:04 PM

Strangely enough to beat Vega I'd say pick Honda!  ;D
sad thing is crazy - thats who I was picking shammit.

Hydro

IMO, Claw's toughest match is vs a decent (Turtle) Boxer. F'all you can do in that match.

My top 3 hardest matches as Claw are:

Boxer
Blanka
Ryu (a skilled one that is)

Pick one and roll with it Coffin bro. ;D

Turns out boxer is also my hardest match with Viper too, so . . . yeah.

Ashe

missed few games today cause i couldn't create or join any games.. damn telecom big time acting up again. time to switch to a new isp ==

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: hydrokinesis on October 21, 2009, 03:50:57 PM
IMO, Claw's toughest match is vs a decent (Turtle) Boxer. F'all you can do in that match.

Boxer
Blanka

Do what all the fags do online and counter pick BLANKA FTW.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: weazzyefff on October 22, 2009, 11:42:18 AM
Quote from: hydrokinesis on October 21, 2009, 03:50:57 PM

Boxer
Blanka

Do what all the fags do online and counter pick BLANKA FTW.

My sarcasm detector is on the fritz. I cant tell if this is serious or not.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I was being serious bro. Damn is that NOT a bad matchup.

*double face-palm*

edit: I just checked and it's his worse match-up along with Sagat and Rufus. I think Blanka's the worse though, and should deserve a 2:10 instead of 3.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!