• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: weazzyefff on October 22, 2009, 03:17:08 PM
I was being serious bro. Damn is that NOT a bad matchup.

*double face-palm*

edit: I just checked and it's his worse match-up along with Sagat and Rufus. I think Blanka's the worse though, and should deserve a 2:10 instead of 3.

Bro, rog DOMINATES blanka. Hes at least a 6:4 in favour of rog. Not sure what rubbish youre looking at to get that information.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: ILL_BILL on October 22, 2009, 03:38:04 PM
Quote from: weazzyefff on October 22, 2009, 03:17:08 PM
I was being serious bro. Damn is that NOT a bad matchup.

*double face-palm*

edit: I just checked and it's his worse match-up along with Sagat and Rufus. I think Blanka's the worse though, and should deserve a 2:10 instead of 3.

Bro, rog DOMINATES blanka. Hes at least a 6:4 in favour of rog. Not sure what rubbish youre looking at to get that information.
LOL , what the fuck? your lost bro, go back and read it properly i'm oviously talking to coffindrop about claw, quoting james's opinions.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

CoffinDrop1

Cheers Weazzy my west side brother. Yeah I was thinking about Blanka to try against Hydro's Viper but I feel like Im being a cheapie picking Blanka - I shouldnt but I do lol. Prob would have lost anyway - damn Hydro has been Beasting me lately. (respect)  8)

CrazyMobius

Good games to Coldfire_V2 last night. Your characters have really improved! Good fun games and a nice relief from all the Ryus and Sagats.

And Coffin if you're gonna pick Blanka against Hydrp here's a tip. Don't Roll!

zos'la

Quote from: CrazyMobius on October 23, 2009, 07:42:02 AM
Good games to Coldfire_V2 last night. Your characters have really improved! Good fun games and a nice relief from all the Ryus and Sagats.

lol...
you going to love this one!!!

Blanka with no BALLS!@!! without roll LOL.

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Hydro

And Coffin if you're gonna pick Blanka against Hydro here's a tip. Don't Roll!

Versus Viper, sure. Against claw you can do whatever you like with blanka, jack shit I can do about his balls.

You pretty much have to just jump in (not too predictably) and pressure all day with Blanka vs Viper. Electricity frame traps are pretty good versus Viper too, s.hk beats her jump ins from a distance. Just don't play like a scrub and you should do o.k. I'm really looking forward to our next battles!

Should be on later tonight if anyone is game. . . ;)

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: weazzyefff on October 22, 2009, 11:42:18 AM
Quote from: hydrokinesis on October 21, 2009, 03:50:57 PM
IMO, Claw's toughest match is vs a decent (Turtle) Boxer. F'all you can do in that match.

My top 3 hardest matches as Claw are:

Boxer
Blanka
Ryu (a skilled one that is)

Pick one and roll with it Coffin bro. ;D

Turns out boxer is also my hardest match with Viper too, so . . . yeah.

Do what all the fags do online and counter pick BLANKA FTW.

Looks to me like Hydro was saying his toughest match is boxer. Your reply implied that he should counter-pick blanka. Im assuming that you misquoted. My bad.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

zos'la

James should come by Yifans today to have a few games with us :)
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Hydro

Quote from: zosla on October 23, 2009, 11:13:42 AM
James should come by Yifans today to have a few games with us :)

Nah bro I got kids to look after. AND besides, last time I went to Yifans (wednesday) Hue was down there playing Sagat. Yay. Fun. Gey. Way to push yourself. I'd really like to see him bust up people on someone other than Ryu/Sagat for a change. . . what ever happened to Rufus and Abel?

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: CoffinDrop1 on October 22, 2009, 08:27:45 PM
Cheers Weazzy my west side brother. Yeah I was thinking about Blanka to try against Hydro's Viper but I feel like Im being a cheapie picking Blanka - I shouldnt but I do lol. Prob would have lost anyway - damn Hydro has been Beasting me lately. (respect)  8)
Just change your icon to Blanka's one just before you fight james and you can pretend he's your main lol, what ? counter pick? cheap? bro thats my main.

ILL BILL: Allgood, it actually wasnt that obvious what i meant now that i look at it lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

CoffinDrop1

Quote from: zosla on October 23, 2009, 08:35:48 AM

lol...
you going to love this one!!!

Blanka with no BALLS!@!! without roll LOL.

Blankette

CptMunta

GGs vs me and my bro today Hue.

Cheers for the Rose complements. I feel like I am getting alot better at reading your Ryu now and am proud to actually take some rounds and put up a decent fight.

My Brother was in awe of some of those combos.

Be cool to see you guys in a fortnight for some RvB casuals. :)

Played 3rd Strike and CVS2 the other day just to remind me what those games play like at least a little bit.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

geneterror

GGS yesterday erugoodwin and imagneto.

erugoodwin, sorry that I had to bail in a hurry but those games were close. I love that more of us are playing Sakura now. I feel like I'm getting the hang of that Abel matchup but once you get on a roll with your mixups it's hard to shut you down.

imagneto, fucking killer Rufus bro! Until I played you yesterday I didn't even realise the double jumping hk juggled straight into Ultra, shot bro. Once again good to see another Sakura player and again you showed me something new with the standing jab mixup off the hurricane. I hope my Sakura wasn't too bad haha.
KOW 2011

iMagneto

Quote from: geneterror on October 25, 2009, 08:01:57 AM
GGS yesterday erugoodwin and imagneto.

erugoodwin, sorry that I had to bail in a hurry but those games were close. I love that more of us are playing Sakura now. I feel like I'm getting the hang of that Abel matchup but once you get on a roll with your mixups it's hard to shut you down.

imagneto, fucking killer Rufus bro! Until I played you yesterday I didn't even realise the double jumping hk juggled straight into Ultra, shot bro. Once again good to see another Sakura player and again you showed me something new with the standing jab mixup off the hurricane. I hope my Sakura wasn't too bad haha.

haha hey sorry about last night, got a huge disconnect from power last night :(~ took 1 hr to get back in.. ~ haha im not even good with rufus but still learning with him haha, sakura yeah resets and mix up~ Noob from Aus players haha