• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[8-----D] Toots

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!
James vs Hue money match first to ten at RVB on Nov 7th !
Someone Make it happen !!!!!!!!!!!
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Cr8zyK1LL3r

And it's funny how you keep putting that vid as a shield. Yes you won that match, Congratulation. But it still doesn't mean you are a better player..... there are some facts that you have already forgot... so lemme point out some facts.... Feel free to correct me if i say anything wrong ^_^

First of all, since the day we first met at yifans.... What's your probabilities of beating me ?? 2%? 5%?? Okay... I will be generous and say 10%.

Then come the PS3, something like 40-4 ?? And I believe you still have the record of those matches..... I knew you were recording my playing style and I let you do it to expose my weakness. I'm quite generous, right ? ^_^

And then the tournament, you won 2-1 and it was the final round of the final match. Well done ^_^ but remember the stick was effecting my performance as you could tell from that vid and from the vid me vs iMagneto.... But I'm not saying it's the main reason that made me lost. It just made me play a rushdown, none combo Ryu. However, I was using my stick after that and managed to climb up 5th or 6th place from the loser bracket. So in the end, my ranking was still higher than yours ^_^ But i will be generous and say we are even on that day, okay? ^_^

By looking at the whole event from the first day we've met at yifans until now..... maybe we can see i'm just *slightly* better than you ?? Or maybe 51-49 ?? Okay.... I will be generous and say we are even ^_^

Now the different thing is I don't complain on how people play. Especially when they are even or better than me. And I hate people stabbing my back....

so all i'm saying is, If you think you are on even ground with me or a better player than me, I'm willing to take you on anytime. But all you've been doing is keep trash talking while avoiding playing me...... and that's why I said it's sumthing like "hiding in a cage and barking out".....  True, you don't have money on some random wednesday, and you don't even have $2 in your pocket or bank account ?? Put that aside.... what about on PS3 ?? I don't think you've modded your PS3 so that you have to put $2 in everytime you play with somebody, right ?? ^_^

They are the facts, now feel free to correct me if my facts are wrong ^_^

Cr8zyK1LL3r

James: I will come out on Wednesday so that you can prove to everyone that you are a better player than me. But let's do some money matches so that the game won't drag on forever and I can finish it early so that i can go back to my studying (I'm in the middle of the exam week). Let's say we start at $20/match ?? Or since we have $3 for 2 games, we can do First to 2 win $50?? How's that sound ?? And we can keep repeating this until you earn enough money. ^_^

And is anyone free on Wednesday ?? We might need a referee (or 2) to keep the money ^_^ as well as keeping the other 2 machines empty....

cha

Quote from: hydrokinesis on October 26, 2009, 03:10:05 PM

I recall You and Cody fucking trash talked me here before the tourney, and laughed when I said that my matches versus you were getting better, saying that I was just some random c.viper player. Look what the fuck happened on the day.

OK, I'll make it straight this time. You fucking idiot.
My point was that, instead of trash talking and lie about your stats here showing your bitterness, what you should've done was to just go out and fucking destroy him if you think you're better.

Lying about your stats is fucking lame and shows nothing but your insecurity.

*hint**hint?* Stats doesnt matter much as people do improve.

You fucking idiot. Geez.

fluxcore

Hey, I don't mind trash talking and game-calling, but let's keep it civilised.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: fluxcore on October 26, 2009, 04:38:00 PM
Hey, I don't mind trash talking and game-calling, but let's keep it civilised.
yeah..... I guess the best way to sort this out is doing money matches instead of swearing at each other 24/day 7days/week..... We might have some records of the matches as well for entertaining purpose as the forum was dying out.... And this should warm up the community :D

Hydro

Hue: You're a better player than me. . . with Ryu & Sagat.

I've said it before many times. I don't know what the fuck you're talking about me saying that I think I'm "the better player", but I'm not the scrub you think I am, regardless, and I think you know that I know that you know that.

Understand?

Cause you're going to tell all this to my face on Wednesday.

And I want you to know this, So I concede: You just happen to embody everything I hate about people in one smirk little package.

So Wednesday: I'll challenge you, best of 5 games. First to 3 matches. Prepare thyself. Cause you had better believe I will be.

However:

I'm not putting any money down on the matches, cause I haven't got anything to put down lol. However if anyone is brave enough to back me on Hue's odds, I'll certainly not refuse. I think I can take you in these matches, so get ready muthafucker, it's on for wednesday.

NO MONEY MONEY MATCHES YO!

PS: <3 Ben :D

PPS: ^_^

PPPS: Cody, WTF? Are you high? Go get a haircut Jim Carey Falla.

geneterror

ggs this morning Brad, Ryu's gettin heaps better.

Sorry I missed ya invites last night Hue, I was already in a match with iMagneto. I wanted to challenge you after that but I was so tired.
KOW 2011

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CrazyMobius

What about money matches where the player chooses who the other will play?

Hydro

Quote from: CrazyMobius on October 26, 2009, 05:23:31 PM
What about money matches where the player chooses who the other will play?

Still, I got no cash.

but that's a decent idea! :D

zos'la

if you are going to bet money, make sure its outside yifans territory, you WILL get banned/ kicked.

I'll see if I can come and watch the show!!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Cr8zyK1LL3r

1st quote:"Hue: You're a better player than me. . . with Ryu & Sagat."
Now that you've said it. I hope you don't complain about how i play Ryu/Sagat anymore coz I Fucking hate that, okay ?? And you've already said i'm a better player... Unlike some people, I don't want to bring myself to bully someone weaker than me just to prove I'm the man.

2nd quote:
"So Wednesday: I'll challenge you, best of 5 games. First to 3 matches. Prepare thyself. Cause you had better believe I will be.
However:
I'm not putting any money down on the matches, cause I haven't got anything to put down lol. However if anyone is brave enough to back me on Hue's odds, I'll certainly not refuse.
NO MONEY MONEY MATCHES YO!"

I think you don't understand what i really mean....... The money match was to see how confident you were with your trash talking. I have better ways of earning money than these. And I don't want to take other people's money when they have no business in our problem. You are trying to pull someone else into our mess.... which is not what i want to see.

And finally, as i've said.... I'm in the middle of my exam..... since you've already said I'm a better player and you don't have the confident to do money matches.... You have already lost to your own words.
There's no point for me to risk my exam just to prove it anymore. if you win, you prove that you are better than me. And if I win, I get nothing but increasing the risk of failing the exam ?? Therefore, I will take on your challenge after my exam ends.
I will finish my last exam on 11/11. I will be free after that until 21/11. We will have 10 days to sort this out.

And lemme ask you a question: You said I'm a better player, so what's the point of challenging me on Wednesday?? And why is it only 3 matches out of 5 ?? If you are a better player, the more rounds we play, the more different it would make. And if we are even, all the matches will be close.... So 3/5 doesn't mean anything...... And I'm sure everyone here want to see how we do in the long run. (at least first to 5 or 10)

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: zosla on October 26, 2009, 05:28:20 PM
if you are going to bet money, make sure its outside yifans territory, you WILL get banned/ kicked.
That's y we need a referee to keep all the money first..... Then return the remaining money to players outside yifans when the games end.