• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydro

Wait, what?

Clearly you don't understand, so let me make it clear.

I just said I don't have the money to do money matches. I'm unemployed. I don't have rich fucking parents or a house I can mortage to pay for shit you know, I've got naught but the clothes on my back and my PS3 & SFIV for the most part lol.

I WOULD put money down if I had it to do so, so that's why I said I wouldn't refuse if someone wanted to in my stead (winnings go to them). Understand? It's got nothing to do
with confidence, just money son.

You're better on ryu and sagat than I am on ryu and sagat. Understand? Not Claw, and certainly not C.viper. When your Ryu/Sagat meets my C.viper/Claw we won't be proving shit apart from who's better from the matches on the day. I think this is what you've been missing all along Hue. Do I think you're better overall? I'd say probably based on who you play against, but it also depends on who you pick.

As for Wednesday, sorry, but I can only afford about $10 for games in the city, seems like best of five should be pretty clear cut if we're not as even as you suggest, and if it does end up 2-3 well then that's all good too, makes the next bout even more hype. So, it's a money thing for me mainly.

If you wanna meet later, when the pressure of exams is off then that's fine, in the meantime, I'm happy to throw down on Wednesday no money down as I stated. If you're not, well then you do what you need to do, and we'll battle later.

If you wanna make it best of 10 at the bar fights later, I'm down for that too. Might as well build some hype for the event eh?

Hydro

Just one more thing, it was YOU who issued the challenge too.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: hydrokinesis on October 26, 2009, 05:57:29 PM

If you wanna make it best of 10 at the bar fights later, I'm down for that too. Might as well build some hype for the event eh?

Wait so all this time the Bar Fights thread was a NZ thread? I thought it was a US thread!

cha

Quote from: hydrokinesis on October 26, 2009, 05:57:29 PM

You're better on ryu and sagat than I am on ryu and sagat. Understand? Not Claw, and certainly not C.viper. When your Ryu/Sagat meets my C.viper/Claw we won't be proving shit apart from who's better from the matches on the day.

Here comes the low-tier defence =D

BTW, if you still dun understand, for the comment before the tourny i wasnt even on his side, i was bringing the mojo back to the pissing contest. I dun mind trash talking either especially when you're not  suddenly calling me names for no reason or lying about the stats between us when I WASNT EVEN EVOLVED IN YOU GUYS' STUPID FIGHT lmao.

Cr8zyK1LL3r

"It's got nothing to do with confidence, just money son"
When you win a money match, you won't have to spend/lose any money. But if you are afraid of losing the matches, then of course you have to prepare some money.
A clear example is that you do money match with a guy who doesn't know how to play SF4 and he challenges you. Then you will say yes in this case because you have the confidence of winning. But if you have to do money matches against Daigo, even if it's only $5/match, you will say no.
Do i need to state these assumptions apply to people with the IQ above 50 ??
So it sure has something to do with confident.

As for the number of matches, I'd prefer to have more matches for various reasons :
1. to have a clear result of our skill levels.
2. For entertaining purpose, I'm sure people will love to see more matches from us instead of 2 or 3...

"Just one more thing, it was YOU who issued the challenge too."
Oh... yes... that's how I deal with these things. Prove it, not trash talking.
Or do you prefer your way more ? (to hide yourselves in a cage and keep barking out)

CrazyMobius

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on October 26, 2009, 06:25:40 PM
"It's got nothing to do with confidence, just money son"
When you win a money match, you won't have to spend/lose any money. But if you are afraid of losing the matches, then of course you have to prepare some money.
A clear example is that you do money match with a guy who doesn't know how to play SF4 and he challenges you. Then you will say yes in this case because you have the confidence of winning. But if you have to do money matches against Daigo, even if it's only $5/match, you will say no.
Do i need to state these assumptions apply to people with the IQ above 50 ??
So it sure has something to do with confident.

As for the number of matches, I'd prefer to have more matches for various reasons :
1. to have a clear result of our skill levels.
2. For entertaining purpose, I'm sure people will love to see more matches from us instead of 2 or 3...

"Just one more thing, it was YOU who issued the challenge too."
Oh... yes... that's how I deal with these things. Prove it, not trash talking.
Or do you prefer your way more ? (to hide yourselves in a cage and keep barking out)

I'd play a $5 money match against Daigo. I think the experience would be worth paying $5 for.

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: CrazyMobius on October 26, 2009, 06:34:54 PM
I'd play a $5 money match against Daigo. I think the experience would be worth paying $5 for.
I doubt that we will learn anything from playing against him at our level. And it was just an example to point out the different in *confidence*.
And your purpose is paying to gain the experience which is good, but I don't think that's what me and James are doing. ^_^

Hydro

Hue: So in short you're not going to go down on Wednesday cause there's no money involved. That's fine. And yeah, anyone would probably need to be prepared to lose some money, even if one thought they'd win, turns out I don't have any so yeah you can shut the fuck up about that now. I've already told you how it is and if you don't get it by now I'd be questioning your IQ not mine.

And as a bonus you can also drop that shit about me hiding, I just said I'd throw down regardless, it was you who said it wasn't worth it. So, yeah, check it cause I'm not going to say it again.

Cody: Yeah no low tier defence. I'd say I'm better than Hue is on Boxer, Chun li, and probably Rufus now too, so STFU jim carey.

Som: Oh and $5 would be worth it, Justin wong was charging $20 to play him a while back for tips etc.

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: hydrokinesis on October 26, 2009, 06:48:56 PM
Hue: So in short you're not going to go down on Wednesday cause there's no money involved. That's fine. And yeah, anyone would probably need to be prepared to lose some money, even if one thought they'd win, turns out I don't have any so yeah you can shut the fuck up about that now. I've already told you how it is and if you don't get it by now I'd be questioning your IQ not mine.

And as a bonus you can also drop that shit about me hiding, I just said I'd throw down regardless, it was you who said it wasn't worth it. So, yeah, check it cause I'm not going to say it again.
I'm not coming down on Wednesday coz of various reasons which I've stated earlier. So If you've got a short memory or not yet understand what i was saying. You are lucky that the posts are still there for you to review. ^_^

If you want to compare the IQ between mine and yours. I've got a lot of stories for that as well. But it will be deadly boring for everyone to hear. (e.g I'm talking about those old days when the game first came out and I noticed how long it took you to get out of Abel's throw or learn to block low with C.Viper against my Ryu. But i will keep those things secret for you) ^_^

So yeah, feel free to come down Yifans on Wednesday, unlike last week, I won't be there. So you don't have to sit back and watch this time ^_^
I will battle you when my exam is over. And thanks for understanding that.

ABC_SMN

.... ... ... ... ..

Great guys....
Its a game!!
lol

Just cut it out.
mmm... I dunno what else I could say. (from Kevin) lol

Hydro

I like Kevin.

*waves at Kevin*

(no homo btw)

ABC_SMN

Actually, You guys carry on....
This is on PSN.....
not PC Online... So.. not me and kevin talk here... hahaha
But yeah..
I reckon is that, If you are good. No matter who you used. You can win. If a Low Tier lose more, I dont agree.
Just like my Abel.
But yeah.
Hope I can have the chance to play you all again.

Hydro

this is all I saw Hue

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on October 26, 2009, 07:13:31 PM

I'm ... coming... on ... various ... lucky.... posts ... between mine and yours.

I've got a lot of stories for that as well. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ^_^

blah blah, feel free to come down Yifans on Wednesday, unlike last week, I won't be there. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Seriously bro, you're too fucking funny.

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: ABC_SMN on October 26, 2009, 07:40:18 PM
Actually, You guys carry on....
This is on PSN.....
not PC Online... So.. not me and kevin talk here... hahaha
But yeah..
I reckon is that, If you are good. No matter who you used. You can win. If a Low Tier lose more, I dont agree.
Just like my Abel.
But yeah.
Hope I can have the chance to play you all again.
Nonsense, get lost !!! Lol......

I guess the show ends here. That's it for now guys....... Please come back on 11/11, more posts are coming. ^_^