• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

HoneyBadger

SMOOF BUSTS IN doooochikachika doo doo dodododo dodododo do Smoof da heroooo supasmoof da herooooo  8) 8) ;D ::)
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Lennysaurus

FUCK WASTING THIS AWESOME HYPE ON YIFFANS!!!!!

HUE GET YOUR EXAMS DONE! AND GET YOUR ASS INTO PRACTICE MODE!
JAMES KEEP ON TRUCKING! AND KEEP POUNDING OUT THE PRACTICE MODE TOO!

YOU TWO ARE OFFICIALLY FORBIDDEN TO PLAY EACH OTHER UNTIL BARFIGHTS IN LATE FEB/EARLY MARCH!

LET THE HYPE BUILD MOTHERFUCKERS!!!! BAR FIGHTS YO!!!!

SO GODDAMN PRINGLES!!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Smoofologist on October 26, 2009, 10:13:34 PM
SMOOF BUSTS IN doooochikachika doo doo dodododo dodododo do Smoof da heroooo supasmoof da herooooo  8) 8) ;D ::)
Bro stop spaming (O__o)
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on October 26, 2009, 11:38:12 PM

YOU TWO ARE OFFICIALLY FORBIDDEN TO PLAY EACH OTHER UNTIL BARFIGHTS IN LATE FEB/EARLY MARCH!LET THE HYPE BUILD MOTHERFUCKERS!!!! BAR FIGHTS YO!!!!

SO GODDAMN PRINGLES!!!

Jesus Lenny. Not homo or anything. Im not coming to Barfights if it involves Hue/James Buttseckz. (Even if it is an epic match to determine who pitches and who catches.)
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Hydro

YOU TWO ARE OFFICIALLY FORBIDDEN TO PLAY EACH OTHER UNTIL BARFIGHTS IN LATE FEB/EARLY MARCH!

LET THE HYPE BUILD MOTHERFUCKERS!!!! BAR FIGHTS YO!!!!

SO GODDAMN PRINGLES!!!

Early Feb eh. I'm sure I'll be over it by then. I'm thinking of writing some over exaggerated WWE style story lines for the matches, getting some hype building for the event.

It's working so far. . . :D

fluxcore

I thought Hue wasn't going to be around for bar fights?
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: fluxcore on October 27, 2009, 08:03:20 AM
I thought Hue wasn't going to be around for bar fights?
If it happens before my holiday (21st November), I won't be able to join.
If it happens after my holidays (early March), then maybe I will join just for fun.... Depend on my Supervisor and my boss if they can sort out my final project in time.....(most unlikely) But even if I join, please don't expect anything from me as there's no arcade machine in my country.
It always take me around 2-3 weeks to get my skill back after the long holiday >.<" I always get my ass kicked around by everyone for the first 2-3 weeks...... =.="

I'm probably one of the extremely few vietnamese who plays arcade game. They are not popular in Vietnam and most of my vietnamese friends whose play arcade games are not good at them..... they always press 4-6 buttons at the same time ^_^

zos'la

this post is getting interesting by the day.

you boys do get alogn very well don't j00.

anyways take a deep breath and.. yell out BYPE BITCHES HYPE!!!

then go play some SF4 and get your ass kicked by a random scrub :P

SRK!!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Sorry Lenny... I don't think we can wait for that long..... And I don't want this to keep dragging on forever.... Just wanna finish it once and for all.... If I win, no problem. If I lose, no big deal.
And there's no guaranty that I will be available for next year barfights (especially Late Feb/Early March)

Andy : has giga said anything yet? I don't think I will be able to make it.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on October 27, 2009, 08:43:06 AM
Sorry Lenny... I don't think we can wait for that long..... And I don't want this to keep dragging on forever.... Just wanna finish it once and for all.... If I win, no problem. If I lose, no big deal.
And there's no guaranty that I will be available for next year barfights (especially Late Feb/Early March)

Andy : has giga said anything yet? I don't think I will be able to make it.

Wait didn't this already get sorted at the Nationals?

zos'la

I could get things going when people are interested, from what I see here its really pains me seeing people just go a long talking but no action.

a lot of people don't really appreciates what teh admins/ organizers do for the community, they will turn around and stab you in the back lol. We are not getting any Benefits out of organizing this stuff, just wanting everyone to get together and have fun. But it always turns out bad and people tend to wonder off.

Personally I don't mind doing the organizing as its REALLY tiring especially when you compete as well, like me.

Anyways, if I feel there are interest and its worth organizing then I'll try get soemthing started. At this point I'll just leave it to Lenny and any others who want to do it.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: zosla on October 27, 2009, 11:11:55 AM
I could get things going when people are interested, from what I see here its really pains me seeing people just go a long talking but no action.

a lot of people don't really appreciates what teh admins/ organizers do for the community, they will turn around and stab you in the back lol. We are not getting any Benefits out of organizing this stuff, just wanting everyone to get together and have fun. But it always turns out bad and people tend to wonder off.

Personally I don't mind doing the organizing as its REALLY tiring especially when you compete as well, like me.

Anyways, if I feel there are interest and its worth organizing then I'll try get soemthing started. At this point I'll just leave it to Lenny and any others who want to do it.
True that.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

CrazyMobius

Quote from: zosla on October 27, 2009, 11:11:55 AM

This is pretty off topic I would think.

zos'la

the question was asked, I answered... yeah its off topic :)
just a simple logic = question - answer thing.