• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maelgrim

God damn don't stop now, get this matchup on  :)

The winner will be showered with praises, and the loser will be taunted and booed until our throats are sore  ;D
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

ABC_SMN

LOL...
This forum is getting so full of shit! hahahaha

Btw.... I like that.... *bark bark* thingy....
but... I wont be the Bark Bark,,,,
I will be the Guarder of that Bark Bark....
XD

btw.... no offense... its a jks

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: ABC_SMN on October 27, 2009, 09:48:59 PM
LOL...
This forum is getting so full of shit! hahahaha

Btw.... I like that.... *bark bark* thingy....
but... I wont be the Bark Bark,,,,
I will be the Guarder of that Bark Bark....
XD

btw.... no offense... its a jks

haha
NO MERCY SIMON !!!!!!!!!!
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Ashe

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on October 27, 2009, 08:20:24 PM
mechanical engineering.

golly. AU or AUT? never see you around at AU... otherwise id be your junior lol

ABC_SMN

HE is at AUT....
But usually skip class and stay home self study >.<"!!!

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: ABC_SMN on October 28, 2009, 02:23:23 AM
HE is at AUT....
But usually skip class and stay home self study >.<"!!!

I only skip classes when I think those tutors talk rubbish more than teaching......

And I love how this topic has all kinds of conversation.

geneterror

Not for long, one more page of this crap and this threads gone and I'll start a new one.

ggs last night Simon. I have no idea what to do about Guile? Especially when I have Bison for some reason, those damn tick throws haha.
KOW 2011

zos'la

I was keen to come by and check things out!!!
damn guess its not on...

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: geneterror on October 28, 2009, 07:10:52 AM
Not for long, one more page of this crap and this threads gone and I'll start a new one.

ggs last night Simon. I have no idea what to do about Guile? Especially when I have Bison for some reason, those damn tick throws haha.

Yeah awesome games. Your Sakura has improved a lot!

Pjai

Quote from: Ashe on October 28, 2009, 12:43:11 AM
Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on October 27, 2009, 08:20:24 PM
mechanical engineering.

golly. AU or AUT? never see you around at AU... otherwise id be your junior lol

U r my jjjjjjjjjjjjunior then :P

Pjai

GGs Coffin: Nice set of best of 3 games. Random games are always good, although i was gutted when you had honda for a few games haha and I alrdy knew i was gonna get raped at the loading screen. The Ryu vs Gouken matchup was definity tougher than Chun vs Gouken haha, maybe coz you know the matchup alot better. It was gd you started teching those throws, coz I used to abuse it on your gouken with Chun :P

CoffinDrop1

GG's Pjai.

Awesome to play you again - it's been a while damn I forgot how tricky your Chun was. You reminded me of that : ) Yeah I wanted to play a few games coz I just got my Madcatz fightstick so I'm keen az to get used to it and all so thanks for the thorough set. You're getting good with a few other charcters that I havent seen you play and with the overall cast had some solid wins there. I was waiting for Ryu to show himself and I enjoy the Gouken / Ryu match - you had my Honda covered well so no wins for me there. The Zangief mirror was funny - I was kicking myself in the last round lol. Anyways shot for the games bro - catch up soon.

Hydro

(finally I have something to contribute)

GGS!

Graeme: Great set once again my bro, that Sakura is coming along nicely. lots of hilarious  rufus matches and stuff, really fun shit. Catch up soon!

Props to some aussies also: Sandon7, hwin, cez2009, doode87?, doo-e, pawnsta1234 etc. Good sets versus you all over the past few days.

My apologies to everyone I missed via invite yesterday, please invite when you can again.

CptMunta

Sorry for all the missed invites lately. Uncharted 2 owns my soul, Trophy whoring it up even it's so much fun. Hit me up for games rocking the Vent if you guys rent/buy it. Highly recommended.  ;D

GG's Pjai

Your Chun is always tricky dickies. I always like that match up for some reason. Rose needs to get creative on the footsies in that match, Battle of the poke queens. Good shit.

GGs also to Ricecooker

Your Rog is mean. Took me a match to get my shit sorted. And those Zangief battles were looooong. It's always cool to see someone who knows what he's doing with with gief, rocking the normals and what not.

Anyone else played the OZ player boo_0701? that guy's heaps of fun to play. He has a pretty good handle on alot of the cast and just does some fun shit. Goodtimes!

See you guys next weekend at RvB.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

[NIUE] weazzyefff

GGS Imagneto.

You kept getting my Akuma with those damn Sakura resets then i was like'' meh, shorryyuken'' lol.

You MUST of been pretty tired aye bro, felt like i was playing a training dummy most of those games lol. From now on I'm only playing you at 2:00am lol.

Nov 7th bro, we'll get some PROPER games in.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!