• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydro

Munta: I've played boo a few times now, always a good fight, we go boxer Vs viper quite a bit from memory. Haven't played him a couple weeks though.

GGS!

Coffin: Another great set my friend. Lots of good rufoid action in this set, some Gouken combo goodness, some Gen hands combos, tons of spectaular ultra reversals (Dhalsim vs Abel was epic) Catch up soon again!

:D

zos'la

I just realize James got the Bark* Bark* below his profile picture LOL.
Where is Hue to stir some craP!!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Pjai

Quote from: CptMunta on October 30, 2009, 12:35:38 AM
Sorry for all the missed invites lately. Uncharted 2 owns my soul, Trophy whoring it up even it's so much fun. Hit me up for games rocking the Vent if you guys rent/buy it. Highly recommended.  ;D

GG's Pjai

Your Chun is always tricky dickies. I always like that match up for some reason. Rose needs to get creative on the footsies in that match, Battle of the poke queens. Good shit.

GGs Cpt: that Rose really got me by suprised (AGAIN*) haha but it was all gd. Will be looking forward to some offline games on the 7th :)

And yes, Uncharted2 is awesome :P we can do some online co-op sometime

Hydro

GGS!

Just this morning. . .

Kaos: A good set as usual. I'm loving your Dhalsim skills bro, a great link from ultra to super. Very cool. Hope we can catch up again before RVB. TTYS!

CoffinDrop1

Quote from: hydrokinesis on October 30, 2009, 07:58:15 AM
Munta: I've played boo a few times now, always a good fight, we go boxer Vs viper quite a bit from memory. Haven't played him a couple weeks though.

GGS!

Coffin: Another great set my friend. Lots of good rufoid action in this set, some Gouken combo goodness, some Gen hands combos, tons of spectaular ultra reversals (Dhalsim vs Abel was epic) Catch up soon again!

:D

GG's to ya Hydro nice to play your Rufus Kung Fu styles and Claw as well. Forced me to change up my game plans and try a few different approaches. I couldnt believe that Abels ultra came out at the last minute and was stoked that it did hehehe. Getting used to my fightstick - I love it!

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on October 28, 2009, 02:49:55 AM
Quote from: ABC_SMN on October 28, 2009, 02:23:23 AM
HE is at AUT....
But usually skip class and stay home self study >.<"!!!

I only skip classes when I think those tutors talk rubbish more than teaching......

And I love how this topic has all kinds of conversation.

haha hue you still at uni? i grad this past feb, i remember you were in the same classes as me........your such a wagger bro haha
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: wick3d wayz on October 31, 2009, 01:40:56 PM
HE is at AUT....

I only skip classes when I think those tutors talk rubbish more than teaching......

haha hue you still at uni? i grad this past feb, i remember you were in the same classes as me........your such a wagger bro haha
Oh snapped.

What a wicked dude, owning in the uni styles, bad bro.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Oh really ?? Congratulation man !! ^_^
I don't remember being in the same class with you.... lol..... When was it and which paper was it ?? My papers are messed up a bit due to timetable clashed....
And yeah, I always skip classes coz most of them are pretty boring and useless..... I haven't failed any papers though :D

[NIUE] weazzyefff

GGS KAOS bro.

What a funny guy , goes and has spots then comes back, and straight away pick el fuerte, lol, nigga is you crazy.

You must've been preeetty blazed bro, you were playing like Donnuta lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

CoffinDrop1

Quote from: weazzyefff on November 01, 2009, 02:01:00 AM
GGS KAOS bro.

What a funny guy , goes and has spots then comes back, and straight away pick el fuerte, lol, nigga is you crazy.

You must've been preeetty blazed bro, you were playing like Donnuta lol.
This part of the special training Regime KAOS? Hahahaha! Dis guy!

Hydro

Almost time for a new thread I reckon.

Anyways: GGS!

Pjai: Good games as usual my bro. cool Chun action makes for a great fight from the usual Ryu styles... great stuff! Lots of Gen and rufus bullshit on my part I'm afraid. lol

Props to these guys too (Aussies): Moreadon, DizzyKaod and Space_demon. Good long sets versus those fellas. Decent connections too!

Pjai

GGs to Hydro and KAOS,

hydro: was soooo gutted tat chun ultra didnt land on ur rufus lol.. must've been the air resistance due to his fat stomach tat delayed his falling speed.....

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: weazzyefff on October 31, 2009, 06:00:18 PM
HE is at AUT....

Oh snapped.

What a wicked dude, owning in the uni styles, bad bro.

yeah weezy bro....im an educated nigger lol

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on November 01, 2009, 01:54:59 AM

Oh really ?? Congratulation man !! ^_^
I don't remember being in the same class with you.... lol..... When was it and which paper was it ?? My papers are messed up a bit due to timetable clashed....
And yeah, I always skip classes coz most of them are pretty boring and useless..... I haven't failed any papers though :D

it was mechanics one i think, our first year at uni, that was one boring as class, i didn't blame you one bit for not being in that class lol

there were other classes that we were in too