• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Hydro

GGs this afternoon:

They probably don't visit the site, but anyway:

Hhyphen: Dope as Viper mirrors, I tried some of that Viper vortex shit about halfway through our matches and it was crazy cool, I think you called it Super Saiyan Mode or something, made me laugh, just knockdown after knockdown. . .funny stuff. Your Ryu is well tuned, gave my Claw a real beating, leaving me to resort to Viper to snatch some wins back. . .good shit bro.

CrazyMobius

CptMunta

GGs tonight Geneterror

My first games back from my uncharted 2 holiday.

You Rufus really rules the air now. Some really fun matches. That Abel vs Sagat was pretty classic  ;D I saw you throw that tiger shot and I was like "It's a bait don't do anything" I even saw the recovery animation and still Ultra, what a fool I am ;)

Your Sakura styles are really interesting and you use her pretty differently than I'm used to.

Be awesome to catch up on Saturday. And you and Lenny can CVS2 school me.

Side note. STFU-ImNew is probably the best username I've seen for a while  :D

Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

[NIUE] weazzyefff

lol stfu-im new, and pantythief are epic usernames.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

CrazyMobius

Quote from: CptMunta on November 03, 2009, 10:10:09 PM

You coming up on Saturday dude?

CrazyMobius

Online now if anyone wants a challenge.

CptMunta

Quote from: CrazyMobius on November 04, 2009, 07:31:37 AM

Yup.

Fly up tomorrow for goodtimes :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

CrazyMobius

Quote from: CptMunta on November 04, 2009, 09:28:11 PM
Quote from: CrazyMobius on November 04, 2009, 07:31:37 AM

Yup.

Fly up tomorrow for goodtimes :)

Now that's hardcore.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Farrrrrrrrrkkk, I just got raped BAD, by Brodsta last night. Man that cunt plays Sagat now and he's fucking godlike with him, doesnt miss a link, the perfect kara cancels for every situation.

I was just starting to think too, i'll waste him if he didn't pick Dictator 100% of the time. Man i'lld rather play his Dictator then his Sagat.

Atleast he didn't perfect me, even though he was freaking close as lol. Go play this guy, and tell me pad is a joke, seriously.

He said Humanbomb went to Japan and beat Nemo. Ozhadou got represented well over there, bloody dingo fucking koala cock were's NZism.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: weazzyefff on November 05, 2009, 07:27:05 AM
Farrrrrrrrrkkk, I just got raped BAD, by Brodsta last night. Man that cunt plays Sagat now and he's fucking godlike with him, doesnt miss a link, the perfect kara cancels for every situation.

I was just starting to think too, i'll waste him if he didn't pick Dictator 100% of the time. Man i'lld rather play his Dictator then his Sagat.

Atleast he didn't perfect me, even though he was freaking close as lol. Go play this guy, and tell me pad is a joke, seriously.

He said Humanbomb went to Japan and beat Nemo. Ozhadou got represented well over there, bloody dingo fucking koala cock were's NZism.

Yip I played him. If he was ripping shit up with let's say Gen or Sakura it'd be a lot more impressive. Bring on Super I say.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

He's still beast though, i play Dalsim heaps now bro, he's a really good char, real basic, yet your always on your toes with him.

I dont mess up his air teleport into the BnB anymore either, so that makes it a bit more fun.

LOL at Sakura, fuck she is complete and utter shit. Which reminds me i found a better reset for Imagneto to use, yet she's still gonna get SRKed lmfao.

zos'la

lol... Would like to play brodsta if I had a chance :P

Who says sakura sucks!!!??? though I am not that good with her but she ain't bad at all.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Brodsta would beast you (on pad). You aint know? you better ask somebody.

I never said Sakura sux......

I said she's ''complete and utter shit''.