• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

This thread makes me want to pick up Seth. Youre not going to be getting any games tomorrow Alan. Youll be spending the whole day teaching me that shit.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

zos'la

do i need to go through the list? lol if I can remember!!!
anyways as I said la, it don't matter since me no chance to play brosta ga la...aiii!!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: zosla on November 06, 2009, 11:51:02 AM
anyways as I said la, it don't matter since me no chance to play brosta ga la...aiii!!!
Bro, Brodsta will beast you. Dont listen to Smoof, he's lost. Ask Mike and Hue. If they say you'll beat him, which is also saying your better than them, then i'lld believe that.

Besides he's on every f'n day, i'm sure you can find a way to play him.C'mon man, Ryu wouldnt give up.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: weazzyefff on November 06, 2009, 12:04:51 PM
Bro, Brodsta will beast you. Dont listen to Smoof, he's lost. Ask Mike and Hue. If they say you'll beat him, which is also saying your better than them, then i'lld believe that.

Besides he's on every f'n day, i'm sure you can find a way to play him.C'mon man, Ryu wouldnt give up.

WWBWD
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

HoneyBadger

Clearly the one who thinks wakeup headbutt is the one who isn't lost.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Smoofologist on November 06, 2009, 01:15:56 PM

Clearly the one who thinks wakeup headbutt is the one who isn't lost.
LOL, shut up fool. Bro i beasted you in $20 money match with my GEN vs your SAGAT, who's lost again?
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Hydro

I'd think you'd remember if you beat one of the top 8. Otherwise you're probably just talking shit, so yeah, drop some names please. Heck I'd remember it If I beat anyone, but I'm a stickler for my stats/details.

*bark *bark 

Plus, according to most of the aussies I know on PSN brodsta should be at least top 8 for Aussie.

HoneyBadger

So ummm.... 50th or something? Pausing the game in a tourney? Yep, so lost.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Smoofologist on November 06, 2009, 01:39:26 PM
So ummm.... 50th or something? Pausing the game in a tourney? Yep, so lost.
LOL, damn it.

Hey i was pretty wasted in that money match too if you dont remember. Besides i kept winning and you kept adding on more games like best of three, then '' nah nah up to three bro''.

HoneyBadger

First to 100 bro =P Cross country street fighter =P

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Fuck, at this rate, Barfights might as well be called Weazzy vs Everyone
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Smoofologist on November 06, 2009, 01:53:08 PM
First to 100 bro =P Cross country street fighter =P
By then i'll be unconscious covered in my own vomit. Good strat. Your not as lost as i thought.

zos'la

you see, winning and losing doesn't really concern me therefore I have no intension in remembering all the names on my list, but just for you JAMES!!!! I rememeber AfterDeath and also Qmar, can't remember the other two. Along with a whole bunch of really high lv players who just missed out from the top 8. I know examples right: Naruga, Shaaaaau, kenshin exis etc etc.

As stated before, beating someone is not really something to brag about from my perspective, but if I have always lost to that certain someone and finally manage to beat them then that would be something I can acknowledge to myself as it means I am making progress. Though this doest not mean you are now better than the other player, it means YOU are progressing well.

As for beasting or to be beasted by whomever it doesn't concern me, I run by the rule if you can beat me I'll make sure the next time we cross roads I'll beat you or give you a very hard time at the least :)

Hydro

That wasn't hard now was it Andy, it's kind of an unwritten rule that when talking about people you can beat, or players you are 'winning against', you should actually be able to name them.

Otherwise it's just shit talk... and it really makes you look like an ass.

*bark *bark

Also, funny how you said it was nothing to brag about and that's exactly what you did. You bragged about beating 4 of the Aussie top 8. Fun times.

Nothing personal of course, but you posted it and we got a right to call you on your facts, this is the internet after all, if you can't hassle someone for saying something innocuous here, where the hell can do it? :D

zos'la

im just not use to putting those things on the net and yes its teh INTERNET but I don't enjoy stating Ijust beasted blah, because what goes around comes around :)