• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skullator

Why did I ever stop reading this topic!
Just finished the page ~70 hype haha

Much love to the PS3 lads <3

Ballzax

GGS last night Pjai, Would have liked to play more games but I had to do that thing, I think they call it "quality time"? anyways ggs and nice Ryu.

Pjai

Quote from: Ballzax on November 09, 2009, 04:49:35 PM
GGS last night Pjai, Would have liked to play more games but I had to do that thing, I think they call it "quality time"? anyways ggs and nice Ryu.

Good games bro, nice Ryu too haha, it was quite funny that sometimes we did the exact same move at the same time.

Pinolicious

Sorry Weazy, Smoof was at my place and we were jamming on all sorts, so I didn't reply
<PSN> Kriselda

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Pinolicious on November 11, 2009, 10:11:37 AM
Sorry Weazy, Smoof was at my place and we were jamming on all sorts, so I didn't reply

All sorts = each others cocks?
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

HoneyBadger

I was tempted, then I thought WWBWD. So I gave him the teabag sunrise and did a Son Son comeback
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Pinolicious

It was the smallest teabag I had ever seen
<PSN> Kriselda

HoneyBadger

That is because you were looking at my ball's balls

MUMMYHALA

Hydro

GGs over the last few days.

Pjai: good sets with you as usual bro, that chun is def scarier than your ryu now. . . nice.

Ericson: Good sets tonight bro

Mike: You kick ass with dictator, make no doubt about it, I was lucky to scratch a couple of wins with Viper vs him, nice Ryu and Sakura styles too.

Kenny: Great sets as usual my bro.

Akumanz1: Good sets bro, you just kinda vanished there, I hope to catch up soon, you had some decent sagat and ryu action going there.. 

NINJA EDIT:

Skullator: Damn Thom bro you're so much fun to fight! long time no play but boy it was good. Great chun action, I'd probably say good enough to rival Elimination_'s Chun!!!! Epicly good mix-ups and strats. Great keep away and zoning tactics you've got now, color me impressed as my friend. Awesome, can't wait for the next sets! :D :D :D :D

Skullator

Hydro! been meaning to catch you online for ages

Nice meeting the new cast,Gens piano links were pretty dam sexy
And have to spend most of the rufus matches watching his ex meter haha

Good to see old viper is sicker than ever before tho too, and Claw ofc.
Insannnnnnneeeeeeeeee trying to zone against her! and lol @ me trying to tech you on land everyyyy single jump and never ever predicting the flaming nike's ;[[[

GG's bro! Ill try be around on ps3 some more

iMagneto

im getting use to ryu and sakura... but still i have no match against ur c.viper ~
i havent been playing alot of sf4~ sometimes tekken or mvc2~ now i need some catch up with bison~

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Pinolicious on November 11, 2009, 10:11:37 AM
All good, smoof the bastard does that too, just never replies.

Bro i remember you used to waste me on sf4 with Chun Li, before i even joined NZism. What happened?

Imagneto: ggs bro, sorry for random dc, cant even remember what happened, I was krunk.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

electric

I wouldn't mind getting some games in against your Chun as well Skullator... that match up breaks my brain :(
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

HoneyBadger

lol I'm hardly ever actually online on PSN. Probably playing something on PC o.o

MUMMYHALA

Pjai

Quote from: hydrokinesis on November 11, 2009, 09:09:56 PM
GGs over the last few days.

Pjai: good sets with you as usual bro, that chun is def scarier than your ryu now. . . nice.

yea, i hve lost the game with Ryu now... ;<
but chun is doing me fine, and wanna pick up viper.. but she is hard to use lol