• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zos'la

Oh you're here Hue, good I was thinking to call you :D
check your private msg la.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: zosla on November 19, 2009, 11:46:56 AM
Quote from: CrazyMobius on November 19, 2009, 11:45:04 AM
Oh well at least it makes me feel better that there's no confirmed plans for PC for Super Street Fighter 4 and it won't be in Yifans either since no arcade release. Tee Hee!  ;D

EIDTED LOL
does that mean you had enought of the Yifan boys giving you people a hard time^^?

I'm still satisfied with my post.  ;D

Hydro

GGS this afternoon

Coldfire: Great Viper mirror action, please forgive my Seth scrubbiness.

Elimination_: Good battles bro, exp Viper vs Sagat, I gotta work out a better plan for your Ryu now, all my tricks are drying up. Thanks for GGS

Oez2099: My Boxer brother, GGS, I'm getting more and more comfortable with that match up the more we play it so thanks again

Catch up with everyone else tonight hopefully! :D

zos'la

Quote from: CrazyMobius on November 19, 2009, 03:37:57 PM
WHOA! UPDATE!  :o

"Winning will not imporve you but Losing to will make you learn."

Simon lieks to tease me... and its not funny :(
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: zosla on November 20, 2009, 09:52:44 AM

Simon lieks to tease me... and its not funny :(

Deleted now.  ;D

CoffinDrop1

GG's Crazymobius last nite.
Your Guile has improved for sure. I noticed you were using his MK as an anti-air which was the first time I had seen that - good use of it I thought. I need to get in there and learn the match up more with Honda - more practise absorbing those sonics may make a difference to shut down your solid zoning.

Geneterror. Nice set of games for a Sunday morning. Good to mix it up with the cast like you said. Gief mirror was fun. I felt that Sakura / Honda match I really had to choose my counter moves wisely - she has such quick recovery off her moves is keeps me guessing. Also Bison again was a tough match. Also the Pink Dhalsim is quite an ugly colour lol I just unlocked a new colour so I was using it for all my characters.

GG's guys look forward to catching up at Hydro's next weekend and blazing it up!

Hydro

GGS over the weekend.

Som: funny cool set we had bro, esp Seth vs Honda lol, ultra did like 90% on me lololol! I laugh at some of the damage he takes. Cool Gouken stuff in there too from you, that's NICE!

Coldfire: GGs as usual, nice cammy vs Seth fights. I think you're doing well with Viper personally, just watch the pattern is all, I find you tend to be a little predictable as the matches progress, but stick with it, you'll get past the roadblock soon I'm sure.

Everyone else I missed GGS! Sorry for missing you Ericson and Munta last night, was caught playing a mean set verus dk69dk and a couple others.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: hydrokinesis on November 23, 2009, 10:53:08 AM
GGS over the weekend.

Som: funny cool set we had bro, esp Seth vs Honda lol, ultra did like 90% on me lololol! I laugh at some of the damage he takes. Cool Gouken stuff in there too from you, that's NICE!

Coldfire: GGs as usual, nice cammy vs Seth fights. I think you're doing well with Viper personally, just watch the pattern is all, I find you tend to be a little predictable as the matches progress, but stick with it, you'll get past the roadblock soon I'm sure.

Everyone else I missed GGS! Sorry for missing you Ericson and Munta last night, was caught playing a mean set verus dk69dk and a couple others.

Yeah that Ultra was nuts. Also high damage on Gouken's GTFOM counter!  ;D

[NIUE] weazzyefff

GGS ERU BRO.

Man your Abels got tight as execution bro, how the fuck do you always get f,mk,f,hp, that shit is god like homy. Must be plinking aye.

Imo bro, I reckon that Abel owns Sim in that match up, He gets in with one well timed roll, then he just rapes like no tomorrow. In one of those rounds I was poking away at you for a good 30 secs, then i got cornered and it was over in like 10 secs. Sim needs a reversal, he just gets stuck in the mud for all eternity against Abel. After that i was like running the rest of the games sweating like hell not to get cornered. I was happy as when I won those games though, I fucking hate that match. You were gonna pick someone else though, then I went Dalsim and scuttled back to Abel and picked him, I was like noooooo!!! he mixed up mind gamed me hard.

Still cant fadc lol, as you might of saw. BUT my Ryu would be beast with it though, cos his links are 100% consistent, damn fa fucking dc.

I been playing Sim and Abel alot lately. Are you going Hydro's on Sunday, bro.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bro, someone needs to rape this faggot. psn- Tamer187. He's a fucking scrub ass bitch. Beat me today with random shit then sent me heaps of ''lol'' msgs. I always beat him, he thinks hes the man now.

Beware of his lp,lp,mk,fb lol. Oh oh and his full screen hurricane kicks lol. Man that pisses me off, everytime I fb he hurricane kicks , then when i try to bait it he doesnt do it, then i'll fb and he'll do it again. OHHH stupid Aussie homo, he only beats me cos he makes me rage with his msgs. Like ''Your Ryu's the cheapest Ryu i ever played'', make me rage and punch shit . FUCK!!!
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: weazzyefff on November 27, 2009, 11:23:56 PM
Bro, someone needs to rape this faggot. psn- Tamer187. He's a fucking scrub ass bitch. Beat me today with random shit then sent me heaps of ''lol'' msgs. I always beat him, he thinks hes the man now.

Beware of his lp,lp,mk,fb lol. Oh oh and his full screen hurricane kicks lol. Man that pisses me off, everytime I fb he hurricane kicks , then when i try to bait it he doesnt do it, then i'll fb and he'll do it again. OHHH stupid Aussie homo, he only beats me cos he makes me rage with his msgs. Like ''Your Ryu's the cheapest Ryu i ever played'', make me rage and punch shit . FUCK!!!

Sounds to me like you need to stop being so cheap.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CptMunta

Quote from: weazzyefff on November 27, 2009, 11:23:56 PM

Yeah I've played him a few times. I can't remember which Ryu is. Either the Ryu that throws all the time or the "evil" Ryu in the black gi who taunts all the time. But are pretty annoying to fight against.

Sorry I missed your invite Weazzy and CrazyMobius

GGs to GrimlockJK

Probably doesn't post here much.

Really interesting Sakura. Crazy mixups and a really really solid poke game. Goodtimes :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

[NIUE] weazzyefff

He throws all the time and taunts all the time. Put it frankly, he's a wanker. Thank god he also mashes all the time, and he he uses cr hp, hurri kick for punish lol, and he uses cr hp to AA, cos he cant DP quick, he's a fucking crack baby bro.

Hydro

on Tamer 187, He cried/raged when I beat his Gat etc with Claw, Viper and Seth, he called me a cheap ass (For being Claw and Air throwing his overly predictable jump ins and square jumps), and then I messaged him this:

title: BORING
"u think ur the nigga of the year with that (Sagat) shit right? ur shit put me to sleep lol ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"

then about 10 minutes later I did another:

"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"

just to let him know I was still asleep after kickin his ass; then he said I was scared to fight him again.

Anyways I think I still got the msgs on the psn, you all can check that shit out on Sunday for a laugh.

GGS to Pjai and Som (Mobius), great sets brothers!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

LOL, yeah he's a square jump spammer too. Thats why he makes me rage cos he said I was cheap, fuck his whole style is lazy and cheap always looking for a skip in lag so he can throw lol. He cant even spell Deigo properly, rahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!.

Yeah he hates Seth, and tbh i kinda cheap him with Seth, but he's so stupid lol.