• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

electric

Quote from: weazzyefff on November 27, 2009, 11:08:48 PM
GGS ERU BRO.

Man your Abels got tight as execution bro, how the fuck do you always get f,mk,f,hp, that shit is god like homy. Must be plinking aye.

Imo bro, I reckon that Abel owns Sim in that match up, He gets in with one well timed roll, then he just rapes like no tomorrow. In one of those rounds I was poking away at you for a good 30 secs, then i got cornered and it was over in like 10 secs. Sim needs a reversal, he just gets stuck in the mud for all eternity against Abel. After that i was like running the rest of the games sweating like hell not to get cornered. I was happy as when I won those games though, I fucking hate that match. You were gonna pick someone else though, then I went Dalsim and scuttled back to Abel and picked him, I was like noooooo!!! he mixed up mind gamed me hard.

Still cant fadc lol, as you might of saw. BUT my Ryu would be beast with it though, cos his links are 100% consistent, damn fa fucking dc.

I been playing Sim and Abel alot lately. Are you going Hydro's on Sunday, bro.

Yeah bro GG's

I fully agree that Abel owns Sim haha... I just don't have a lot of experience with the match up... I was getting super stupid impatient near the end though that's why I kept walking straight into your pokes haha... Basically I just have to push you into the corner and you're done... IAT ? fp xx lk roll and you're back in there lol... I jump way too much though haha

the f+mk, s.hp link is like breathing to me now bro... I've done that shit so many times that the only times I miss it is when I f+mk someone who's ducking and I don't react in time to do something else or when it's laggy as shit lol

Good to see you picking up Abel... he's coming along pretty well -- although the Abel mirror is just stupid :/ basically whoever gets the first knock down rides the momentum to victory lol

You need to sort out those FADC's with Ryu bro... you let me off way too easy at times haha... Especially that Ryu mirror that I sneaked the win :/ your links are tight bro... just sort out that fuckin' stick! hahaha

GG's bro... always fun (if not frustrating lol) playing all your characters
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] weazzyefff

LOL, yeah bro, as soon as you learn that match up there goes me never picking Sim against you again. Yeah I felt cheap in that Abel mirror, a few square jumps woulda owned me I reckon, I kept tick throwing the TT. Thats why I never picked him again until you picked someone else.

Yeah the fadc's starting backfiring hard, I would whiff his Ultra then be like damn, please dont Ultra, then ohh shit he Ultra'd the wanker. I shouldnt of even been trying them thats what practice mode is for.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

electric

Quote from: weazzyefff on November 28, 2009, 11:07:54 AM
LOL, yeah bro, as soon as you learn that match up there goes me never picking Sim against you again. Yeah I felt cheap in that Abel mirror, a few square jumps woulda owned me I reckon, I kept tick throwing the TT. Thats why I never picked him again until you picked someone else.

Yeah the fadc's starting backfiring hard, I would whiff his Ultra then be like damn, please dont Ultra, then ohh shit he Ultra'd the wanker. I shouldnt of even been trying them thats what practice mode is for.

All good bro, they're just casuals -- perfect for practicing IMO 8)

I haven't really played for a couple of weeks since I didn't have my PS3, so I'm getting a bit rusty with different match ups... I'm getting a bit sick of Abel though... SSF4 needs to hurry up and get here so I can pick someone else that I might actually like lol

Hydro

Forgot to say GGs for the games on Thursday Eru, keep your eyes peeled for our Ranbats in the regional sub-forum too. I fully expect you to reprazent there :D

electric

Quote from: hydrokinesis on November 28, 2009, 12:44:25 PM
Forgot to say GGs for the games on Thursday Eru, keep your eyes peeled for our Ranbats in the regional sub-forum too. I fully expect you to reprazent there :D

I'm hoping to! Sorry I couldn't make tomorrow, otherwise I'd have been #1 on the list instead of Weazzy haha

Hopefully I can get out of this SF rut I've been in quickly!

CptMunta

GGs Weazzy,

The first set was like fighting underwater for me. Lagg spikes all over the show.

Your Sim is really patient. My cammy had trouble getting in. Your Abel tricks are mad crazy too. The lagg makes me try and fluke reversals too.

Things smoothed out on our second set and my Rose took a couple of wins. Lagg or no lagg it's always goodtimes bro  ;)

GGs and Sorry to Ninjabreadman

Yeah it was weird I'd see you join for a second or so and then you'd leave the room damn PSN. 4 bar is pretty fun though. Glad we got our short set anyways. Then my daughter woke up so I had to bail.

GGS to all I've missed lately. I'm going through alot of single player rentals at the mo in the evenings. But the weekends are usually pretty free.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

CrazyMobius

Good Gs to Eru and Gankatron yesterday. Sorry I couldn't accept the other invites I was up and down doing various tasks around the home.

Hope to challenge other PS3 peeps in the coming months so we can band together and reprasent at the upcoming bar fights in March.

geneterror

Yeah sorry I missed your invite Simon.

GGs Gankatron (and Jack?). As I'm sure you could tell it's been a looong time since I last had to play a good boxer :-[. In fact fighting scrubby boxers has probably made it even worse because I think I can get away with dumb shit :-\
The fact that I had to switch to Zangief to win makes me die a little inside haha.
I am keen to work on Zangief more though.
I figured out why I missed that Zangief Ultra a couple of times, I was doing it to fast after the MK jumpin so it was trying to combo which doesn't work I need to slow it down. Nice trying to bait me into wakeup Zangief Ultra after a knockdown and FA -> dashing backwards. At least thats what I assume you were trying to do. Really good games bro!

Does Jack just suse your PSN name or does he have his own?
KOW 2011

CrazyMobius

Awesome games Geneterror and Hydro tonight. Good mix of characters!  ;D

Hydro

Quote from: CrazyMobius on December 02, 2009, 08:24:29 PM
Awesome games Geneterror and Hydro tonight. Good mix of characters!  ;D

God fighting Dictator is the gayest thing about this game for me now. I'd be happy to never have to fight that cheap fucker ever again.

Gimmie some Sagat any day.

Apart from that GGS Som!

Also GGs on Tuesday for Gankatron (Jack) Nice set of 30 games my little bro, good Akuma Skills in there, I agree on Sagat though lol

electric

Quote from: hydrokinesis on December 03, 2009, 08:17:31 AM
God fighting Dictator is the gayest thing about this game for me now. I'd be happy to never have to fight that cheap fucker ever again.

AGREED!!!

Damm you Simon for picking up Dicktator :( I just have no experience in that match up whatsoever... so frustrating fighting him :(

CrazyMobius

Man what's with all this Dictator hate? Anyways, sorry Eru I forgot GGs also yesterday too!

CptMunta

Man I'm rusty been playing Batman and Critter Crunch all week. I think I'm dabbling atm since in the back of my mind I know the games being rebalanced and I'll have to learn some new in's and out's of my main and the new characters.

Also spending alot time playing Uncharted Co-op. Send me an invite if you want a random scrub to play with. No Random ultra in that game. Oh wait a minute, maybe that's grenades.  ;)

GGs Gakatron

Man 3 bar connections are really a mixed bag I reckon. Felt like fighting underwater at times. No excuses though. Those demon mixups hurt me bad. It was realy hit and miss for me. Either I was going toe to toe or getting outright owned. Cool to finally get some games in.

GGs KaosNZ

Short and sweet set. Fuerte wah? Fei Long? Abel? Cool to see you using these guys. I picked Sim hoping for a mirror. Oh well next time maybe.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Hey does anyone know where that sf4 whirpool chatroom came from? I just notice it and found some good players with 3 bars. I wonder if it's a Aus thing cos thats where they were from.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Hydro

GGS to Gankatron (Jack) again yesterday, close, exciting, interesting battles as usual.