• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: hydrokinesis on December 06, 2009, 10:05:16 AM
Quote from: weazzyefff on December 06, 2009, 07:32:55 AM
Yay I beat Brodsta twice outta like 10 games lol, I'm so happy im gonna squirtle. I'm getting my kara Tiger Shots on, yeeah bboooiiii.

Who was he playing Weazzy?
I got 1 win off his Akuma, then one off his Dictator. I mash TU > Ultra'd him, then Blastoised in my pants. Then quit before the payback rapage.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

CoffinDrop1

Whirlpool chat room is definately good value. Good connections and good players too.
Played Hhyphen who had a mad Viper and Cammy and also Andrew84 or Adam84 cant remember the exact name but he had a very good Gen. Looking forward to more GG's.

Hydro

Quote from: CoffinDrop1 on December 07, 2009, 07:59:03 AM
Whirlpool chat room is definately good value. Good connections and good players too.
Played Hhyphen who had a mad Viper and Cammy and also Andrew84 or Adam84 cant remember the exact name but he had a very good Gen. Looking forward to more GG's.

Yeah Hhyphen is pretty decent on Viper, I think he has a lot of trouble with the mirror though, I find he's quite a risky player, where as I find if you're more patient (Zoning and Baiting his BKs and TKs) in the mirror it can pay off greatly versus opposing Viper Players. 

Crazyandy1982 is the Gen player too.

GGs to Jack and Fong yesterday, good to play your Boxer, Ryu, Akuma and *cough* Sagat in a few games. Catch up soon. 

CrazyMobius

I don't understand this. Can someone explain how this works? Is this something new?

Hydro

Quote from: CrazyMobius on December 07, 2009, 10:49:14 AM

I don't understand this. Can someone explain how this works? Is this something new?

It's a chat room on PSN I'll invite you tonight.

You just have to join the chat. Lots of players frequent it, almost all are decent Aussie players (3+ bar connections for me).

geneterror

Someone sent me an invite to this last week. Will have to look into it when I can get online this week.
KOW 2011

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck I cant even join games anymore, my nets gone shit.

Sorry for fucking around in our games CMOB, I was wasted , and i was trying kara cancels hardout, that explains the f,RH right in your face like 10 tyms in a row lol. I'm back to maining Sagat now, so I dont wana hear no bitching about Sagat.

Yeah whirpool chat owns, NZ vs Aus. I've taken out Hyphen and that Gen guy heaps. His Gen is really good aye, cool dude too, but he plays on pc more, he reckons ps3 too fast, lol, i'll hate to see the pc version.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

electric

Quote from: weazzyefff on December 07, 2009, 12:30:49 PMI'm back to maining Sagat now, so I dont wana hear no bitching about Sagat.

Woop... I actually enjoy playing the Sagat match up... Keen to get some games in when our connections are back to normal

Also on the same note, apologies to anyone who's games I've missed recently... My net has turned to shit as well :( Fuck Telecom
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: weazzyefff on December 07, 2009, 12:30:49 PM

Sorry for fucking around in our games CMOB, I was wasted , and i was trying kara cancels hardout, that explains the f,RH right in your face like 10 tyms in a row lol. I'm back to maining Sagat now, so I dont wana hear no bitching about Sagat.

Yeah whirpool chat owns, NZ vs Aus. I've taken out Hyphen and that Gen guy heaps. His Gen is really good aye, cool dude too, but he plays on pc more, he reckons ps3 too fast, lol, i'll hate to see the pc version.

Wtf? The PC version seems way faster, unless your PC is a turd.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: electric on December 07, 2009, 12:37:00 PM
Quote from: weazzyefff on December 07, 2009, 12:30:49 PMI'm back to maining Sagat now, so I dont wana hear no bitching about Sagat.

Woop... I actually enjoy playing the Sagat match up... Keen to get some games in when our connections are back to normal

Also on the same note, apologies to anyone who's games I've missed recently... My net has turned to shit as well :( Fuck Telecom
Yeah, I like the Sagat matchup too, like Ryu you should allready know the matchup and not be surprised by anything. I hate weirder matchups like Viper (crazy bitch) and Akuma (ahhh vortex!!!). I'll rather play Sagat over them anyday, The only true powerful Sagat's are ones with perfect excecution, like the homy Brodsta.

And yeah fuck telecom. I dunno Bill, dont play PC.

Ballzax

Quote from: hydrokinesis on December 06, 2009, 07:13:45 AM
GGS!

Ballzax: Great to go a long set with your Ryu & Ken my Aussie brother, lots of cool shit going on in our games as usual! Thanks for adding me to the Whirlpool chat, managed to see another couple of players from there online and got at least a couple more three bar people to add to the list. Nice. Catch up soon bro, always keen for a battle. :D

My apologies to everyone who invited me who I missed last night, had the above going on for a good couple hours I think :D Please invite me when you see me on today/anytime.

No probs man, love that viper! she's a bitch though lol
need to learn those strings a bit more, thought i worked some stuff out....then bam! up a gear LOL.

GGS and play you again soon

zos'la

Quote from: weazzyefff on December 07, 2009, 12:30:49 PM

Dude, he only states that because he mess up his execution on the two plateform, PC is alot faster than PS3, PS3 is known to be the slowest version of all plateforms

btw that Hyphen guy you are talking about... i've played him on PC and tbh, he ain't great. So don't just take his words as facts.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: hydrokinesis on December 07, 2009, 11:50:24 AM

You just have to join the chat. Lots of players frequent it, almost all are decent Aussie players (3+ bar connections for me).

So how do you play them? Do you just sorta rock up and say "anyone wanna challenge? I'm online now, send me an invite." Sorta thing?

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Thats it. Im getting this shit on PS3. I feel im missing out on shit now.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Ballzax

Quote from: CrazyMobius on December 07, 2009, 01:22:29 PM
Quote from: hydrokinesis on December 07, 2009, 11:50:24 AM

So how do you play them? Do you just sorta rock up and say "anyone wanna challenge? I'm online now, send me an invite." Sorta thing?

Yep, thats pretty much it.