• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydro

Quote from: CrazyMobius on December 07, 2009, 01:22:29 PM
Quote from: hydrokinesis on December 07, 2009, 11:50:24 AM

You just have to join the chat. Lots of players frequent it, almost all are decent Aussie players (3+ bar connections for me).

So how do you play them? Do you just sorta rock up and say "anyone wanna challenge? I'm online now, send me an invite." Sorta thing?

Pretty much yeah, That's how it goes.

Like I said I think Hhyphen is decent, but Coldfire and Ashe are probably better than he is on Viper, Ashe is a very savvy player and Coldfire is really consistent now, both are characteristics I feel the other Viper players I've fought lacked considerably.

Gotta be able to do more than inst air BK to beat me on Viper I'm afraid, I just ex.seismo fient that shit now lol.

On Sagat: Jack (Gankatron) has easily got a Sagat to Rival Brodies one imo, he's really fuckin scary when he plays Sagat man. Keen to get some games in versus your Sagat whenever Weazzy, I need more practice with Claw vs him.

Bill: Get it bro, so we can battle everyday homie!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Its more from the other guys james bro. Im sick of peacing out your viper. :P

OH NO I DIDNT
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

HoneyBadger

James bro, you must feel pretty upset. Fuerte is beating Lady Viper in the arena and in the kitchen! HAHAHAHAHA CBW4L
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

CrazyMobius

Quote from: ILL_BILL on December 07, 2009, 02:01:49 PM

OH NO I DIDNT

You should get it man. There are a few regulars that go on at least once a day. And there is no well known Fuerte players that I have played online.

CrazyMobius

Also to the following peeps:

Weazy: Stink our connection kept getting cut yesterday. Never really had a good challenge against you.

Gankatron: Hope to play online soon. Last time we fought I think we only got two games in.

Hydro

OH NO I DIDNT

I think you've beaten me like, twice ever, nice try though. Now seriously go and pick the game up so I can make you taste crow.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: hydrokinesis on December 07, 2009, 03:16:36 PM

OH NO I DIDNT

I think you've beaten me like, twice ever, nice try though. Now seriously go and pick the game up so I can make you taste crow.

Rofl, sounds about right. Though given the total amount of games weve had, i dont think thats a bad hit rate given that its entirely luck-based on my part.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

HoneyBadger

You got it all wrong bro. You gotta say TWO OUT OF TWO MOTHERFUCKERRRRRR
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

CptMunta

Yeah Crazy Mobius

They were some ggs  ;D Always tense down to the wire matches with you. Always alot of fun.

GGs to all the guys I've played lately and sorry to all the guys I've missed. i.e. Gankatron.

God I so frustrated with Famg's gief last night. Really basic shit and I lost to it. I hate gief. Either you win by just waiting and zoning and playing really boring or get your ass kicked.

I used to have the Whirlpool chatroom saved on my ps3 but lost it when I swapped Hard drives. Send me an invite next time you guys are in the room for a txt chat/challenge.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Gankatron

Yup GG's James, our matches on Saturday was tight!

Coffindrop, sorry brah i keep getting mixed up with names :P

CoffinDrop1

GG's Hydro - changed tactics against your Claw after our last bash at your pad. Kept the head butts & slams to a minimum every now and then I'd fall back into old habits but it definately made more a different match, more like a game of chess lol - really enjoyed that set.

Gankatron - dam that Boxer is too tight. Those links you use with him - hell I dont mind getting hit with that shit coz its really awesome to watch lol. Made it even tougher when you mixed up the punches between high and low - intense vulcan mind meld games man. Great stuff.

Hydro

Quote from: CoffinDrop1 on December 09, 2009, 07:01:57 AM
GG's Hydro - changed tactics against your Claw after our last bash at your pad. Kept the head butts & slams to a minimum every now and then I'd fall back into old habits but it definately made more a different match, more like a game of chess lol - really enjoyed that set.

Too right Matt bro, you played very well the other night. You took what I said to you and ran with it and boy it worked well. The honda vs claw match is just like the boxer vs claw match really, it comes down to a matter of who's more patient. Honda, like boxer, has greater opportunity for damage and controlling space in the match than Claw does, so he more or less just has to wait for the right time, and don't fall for the Baiting tactics Claw has to use to force headbutts and Slams. Great stuff. Rematch versus your Abel please, I played like SHIT! >_> <_<

Man the Whirlpool chat is great, I've fought nothing but three + bars from guys in there, and the freinds list has grown by half a dozen in two days.

GGs to Jack yesterday. You stepped up with Akuma yet again bro, gave me a run for my money. Just when I think I've got it down you switch that shit up to Sagat and I'm back to square one again, always, ALWAYS a fun battle, feels like I level up a lot when I fight you my bro. Oh and if you're looking for people to fight check the PSN username list in this subforum, there's at least 20 people from here there. I'll also invite you to the Whirlpool chat so you can hook up with some of the better aussie players: Brodsta _au, syngin and dk69dk in particular are very very good players.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah sorry Ganks bro, we havent event been able to play yet. My net's really fucking me off aye, I cant join games and when I do it DC after one game at the latest. I spend most of my online time failing to get into a fucking game.
I've told some of the better players from Aus to add you to homy so you can full that list up.

My list has been full for ages, I gotta delete people all the time, usually scrubs and noobs. Or people that havent been online in ages like fearless newbie, and Smoof's name's getting there too. I just leave a couple spaces incase peeps wana add me.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Hydro