• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geneterror

ggs last night to my friend xpigx.

Sorry I missed ya invite Gankatron and then forgot to msg you back.

ggs last night to Sashura (who I'm sure doesn't post here anyway) who I had awesome matches with from a random challenge from Arcade Mode. A REALLY good El Fuerte, I had to switch to my mains to take one fight off him :-[ :'(
KOW 2011

CrazyMobius

Good Games last night to Leolam555. An Australian I think. Haven't seen many New Zealand people online recently.

geneterror

Yeah there has been pretty much nobody on for the last couple of nights.

Bring on the holidays when we can organises games during the day!
KOW 2011

CoffinDrop1

Im on most nights. Been having some really good battles with the Oz players on the whirlpool chat rooms. Also a really solid session with Coldfire last night too. Your Chun has definately improved for sure you are very consistent with Chun and also Viper is playing a lot smarter and more patiently. I'm tryn to play more with Abel and Gouken and a little bit of Rufus. Abel has been quite good to muck around with but his game play takes a little getting used to, trying to learn his resets. Be good to have some training with Eru on that : )

electric

Quote from: CoffinDrop1 on December 17, 2009, 02:16:00 PM
Im on most nights. Been having some really good battles with the Oz players on the whirlpool chat rooms. Also a really solid session with Coldfire last night too. Your Chun has definately improved for sure you are very consistent with Chun and also Viper is playing a lot smarter and more patiently. I'm tryn to play more with Abel and Gouken and a little bit of Rufus. Abel has been quite good to muck around with but his game play takes a little getting used to, trying to learn his resets. Be good to have some training with Eru on that : )

No worries bro, can definitely help you out there... probably won't be online much until over the Christmas break though because my internet is fucked at the moment

Abel is definitely a character that requires patience to play well... Abel can demolish scrubs with mindless rushdown, but can also get fucked up pretty damn quickly if you don't know what you're doing... Most match ups require you to be patient, work your way in slowly, and then mix up -- I like to get in and bait SOMETHING that I can punish... once you have that first knock down, you can use a lot of the momentum from that to work a good mix up game... The resets... I wouldn't really worry too much about -- they're basically gimmicks -- I can honestly say I spent far too much time learning those than I should have lol

I'll be keen to spar with you once my internet gets its balls back though... Abel is a really fun character to play, IMO
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Hydro

GGs this moring/afternoon.

Akumanz1, Kaosnz and Cptmunta: GGs to you all, hope to play you each again soon as! :D

Hydro

GGS last night.

Som: Good to see you pressing the Rufus, very cool character to fight against for me. Nice to see your style is quite a bit varied from the scrubby Rufoids online.

Elimination_: Great set bro, as usual, finally got your Sagat's number at the end there. . .probably helps that I've been playing Jack's Sagat this past few weeks. Catch up soon, and post on the forum if you can, i know I've mentioned it a few times now. :D

CrazyMobius

Quote from: hydrokinesis on December 18, 2009, 09:00:22 AM
GGS last night.

Som: Good to see you pressing the Rufus, very cool character to fight against for me. Nice to see your style is quite a bit varied from the scrubby Rufoids online.

Elimination_: Great set bro, as usual, finally got your Sagat's number at the end there. . .probably helps that I've been playing Jack's Sagat this past few weeks. Catch up soon, and post on the forum if you can, i know I've mentioned it a few times now. :D

Yeah GGS bro. Although be they short.

Kinetic_IQ

GGs today Hydro. Thanks for the 1 win of what 20 and counting. Always dope tho.
Formerly manawakore. Had to switch it up.

Hydro

Quote from: manawakore on December 18, 2009, 08:39:52 PM
GGs today Hydro. Thanks for the 1 win of what 20 and counting. Always dope tho.

GGS Mana bro, that Gen's always a decent battle for Viper. Catch up soon as :D

CoffinDrop1

GG's

Saturday to Smoof. Good to play ya - its been a while. Good to see those Sagat skills in action and that you got the revenge you were seeking lol. Nice Fei too.

Sunday to the bro Akuma1. Shot some good games there and close matches as well.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Rahhhh I'm such a tool.

I got 40 stitches on Tueday in my left arm right. I was watching matchvids on youtube and got all excited and said to myself ''It'll be allright if you just twitch your wrist like this see *twitches wrist*''. So first game I play, the twitchy wrist technique goes straight out the window and I'm mashing like crazy right, stoped halfway through the game and I'm covered in blood pissing through my bandages lol.

Fuck SF4 , fucking fuck it in the ass , rahhhhhh.

And fuck GRimlock.       ( dont worry i know he doesnt post here)
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

haha sounds like when I tried to play with the claw on lol
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: B1ackstar Ninja on December 20, 2009, 10:33:39 PM
haha sounds like when I tried to play with the claw on lol
OH yeah the claw lol.

The two 40's i skullatored back before watching those vids didnt help either. Shoulda just drove somewhere *palmface*.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

geneterror

ggs on the weekend to Coldfire_v2 and ninjabread man. Good long sets with a lot of character variety. Particularly Coldfire_v2's Chun , nice links and really consistent.
KOW 2011