• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptMunta

GGs late last night Gankatron,

Some really tense sets in there. I stuck with ROse most of the time since I wanted to practice the matchups I have trouble with. Your Rog rushdown still owns me. THe only way I can feel I can scrape a round is but being really tight with footsies, but once you get your momentum going it's really hard to shake you off.

GGs to you too Hydro.

Always a blast!

GGs to anyone I've missed. I've on random times lately so have missed alot of invites. Kind of been playing randoms in arcade mode since I don't know how long I'll be on alot of the time. Can't wait for lobbies where we can all join the same room arcade styles. I think it'll do alot of good for our playing styles too.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Hydro

Quote from: CptMunta on December 21, 2009, 01:47:22 PM
Can't wait for lobbies where we can all join the same room arcade styles. I think it'll do alot of good for our playing styles too.

When Super's out I'll happily organize weekly team battles and lobbies for the lads here.   After watching the team battle 4 vs 4 this morning (from the Famitsu stream) It's going to be awesome. Being able to spectate is going to help raise our game alot on particular match-ups and characters.

GGs this morning to Kenny. Always a good set my bro! :D 

stereomonkey

would be even more better if people have mics ;)
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: stereomonkey on December 21, 2009, 04:08:50 PM
would be even more better if people have mics ;)
Yeah he's def right there. Go get some fucking mics everybody. Way way waayyy better.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

stereomonkey

lol, I say this yet my xbox mic are broke and I talk on vent instead.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Hydro

I'm already looking at a mic for xmas ;), but I'll def have one before Super drops.

GGs to my aussie bro GrimlockJK, dropping some Abel and Sakura for me to beat up on, BGs to this dude Yeying, constantly bitching about lag during our set yesterday. If it's too much for you, DON'T PLAY MUTHAFUCKER :D

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: hydrokinesis on December 22, 2009, 07:56:12 AM
I'm already looking at a mic for xmas ;), but I'll def have one before Super drops.

GGs to my aussie bro GrimlockJK, dropping some Abel and Sakura for me to beat up on, BGs to this dude Yeying, constantly bitching about lag during our set yesterday. If it's too much for you, DON'T PLAY MUTHAFUCKER :D

But by playing and complaining about lag, he can justify getting reamed.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CrazyMobius

Yeah I'll get one also fo sho.

Actually mics would be good even now to test out all the characters different secrets. Their... physical  secrets.

Hydro

geneterror

I've had my mic for a couple of months now, let's do some HD Remix lobbies over christmas. You got a working mobile James?
KOW 2011

Hydro

Quote from: geneterror on December 22, 2009, 12:08:54 PM
I've had my mic for a couple of months now, let's do some HD Remix lobbies over christmas. You got a working mobile James?

Nah not yet, should have a new sim card by the middle of next week though. Sweet as! :D

geneterror

ggs last night to xpigx (psn=xshoryukenx).

Keep working that Guile bro, I have more trouble with him than I do with the shotos for some reason. One day I learn to counter those tap throws :-[

Your change of ISP seems to have made a difference. I can actually play Rufus against you now 8) ;D
KOW 2011

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Grimlock, rahhhhh. Thats the cunt that made me fuck my arm up. I did it again the next day but didnt wana say anything to avoid looking like a retard. I couldnt jump or uppercut on the right hand side without feeling tremendous pain. Then halfway through I was like fuck off , im not making this guys day lol, masssshhhh, ooouuucchh.

Cant wait till you and James get a mic. There was like 15 people online the other day and nobody was free. Then I saw James jump on. I looked at my Arm, then was like, ''ohhh hhheeyyyllll NO''. He must feel special being the only Viper that rips shit up on PSN. I might have to main her now.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I hate to go off topic (HAH) but weazzy's sig is awesome
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: ILL_BILL on December 22, 2009, 11:11:41 PM
I hate to go off topic (HAH) but weazzy's sig is awesome
I threw up all over Mama's flowers after that, then blamed it on my mates GF. She always spews.

edit: I'm drunk as fuck right now. Sucks when you start doing the drunking phone calls and shit, and everyones just trying to get rid of you lol.