• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydro

If anyone has access today, jump online now for a challenge. I'll be on regular from 11am til about 3pm today, then later tonight.

Hydro

GGs to everyone I played over the last couple days, awesome stuff!

Also:

I reached a milestone last night: 4000 matches with C.viper on my PS3.

So my top 5 played characters goes like (According to the Character records):

C.Viper: 4002 (60.23%)
Claw: 1223 (18.40%)
Gen: 234 (3.52%)
Rufus: 181 (2.72%)
Chun Li: 169 (2.54%)

Boxer, Dhalsim, & Seth aren't too far behind.

Only played Sakura 7 times. . . . that's 0.10% :D

I have way too much time on my hands haha (but it's been worth it) :D

geneterror

Fuck I need to look up those stats. Curious to see what mine would be like as I'm all over the place in terms of character choice.
KOW 2011

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah I had to run away and have a look at mine.

Sagat - 673/17.69%
Ryu - 357/9.38%
M.Bison (Dic)- 279/7.30
Balrog (Box)
Akuma
Gen
C Viper
Blanka

Looks fucked up even to me. I've had way more games that. And I thought Ryu/M Bison was played more than Sagat. But i guess not lol.

Other peeps should post up too, im a bit ccccuuuurrrrriiioouuss .
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

electric

Quote from: weazzyefff on December 24, 2009, 09:46:11 AM
Looks fucked up even to me. I've had way more games that. And I thought Ryu/M Bison was played more than Sagat. But i guess not lol.

I thought your game save fucked out at one point, didn't it ? That would explain the lack of games
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

CoffinDrop1

Dam Hydro you've played a lot of Viper bro! Double dam Im at work and cant post up my stats. Hahaha! Will be offline for next week as will be down in Wellington catching up with fams. Might be a good break to refresh my game unless some of the cousins down there have SF4 lol.

GG's last night to KaosNZ in Championship mode - semi final (yeah NZ reprezent!) I lost in the final after that match to a Rog got down to the wire and we both had like 1 pixel of life left in the 3rd round and I lost dammit!

GG's to Hydro - quick set of 3. I wanted to test my Abel against you to see how I would go but FAIL! lol. Wanted to have more games but had to crash out as early start next day.

Hydro

Quote from: electric on December 24, 2009, 10:13:04 AM

I thought your game save fucked out at one point, didn't it ? That would explain the lack of games

Yeah, same thing happened to me, where I had to change me old disc (Japan) for an english one. Wiped everything. Scary to think the games total if I had of kept on playing on that disc. . . no costumes though so I swapped it up.

I'm keen to see everyone's list as well :D

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: electric on December 24, 2009, 10:13:04 AM

Ohh Yeah your right. That was about half way too.

Man that sucked I only had 2 hard trial 5's to do too, Abel and Gens.
I play shitloads with my mates too, then i think i turn it off before it saves too, we can have more games than that in one day.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Skullator

This should be cute..

Pc Version:

PS3 Version:
Chun - 2924 - 93.00%
Akuma - 45 - 1.39%

Call me loyal!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Wholly shite, you sure do like playing with Chun Li.

I never see you on ps3 anymore aye. And you got more games than me. ???
Everyone knows i'm on everysingle day for hours on end.  ??? Fuck I'm confused as.

Skullator

Yeh I pretty much only stay on PS3 if somebody is online on the friends list, give you a set some time soon hopefully!

I'm off work for 2 weeks  8)

CrazyMobius

Hydro

GGs today to the Gankatron boys, Simon (Mobius) and a bunch of aussies. I pretty much went random when I wasn't fighting someone I knew. . . got C.viper like 10 times lol! :D

Catch you all tomorrow for Xmas battles.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Ordered my stick parts today. SOON I WILL BE PLAYING ON PSN.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Hydro

Quote from: ILL_BILL on December 24, 2009, 07:20:32 PM
Ordered my stick parts today. SOON I WILL BE PLAYING ON PSN.

About fucking time Bill. . . Awesome!