• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptMunta

GGs BroadstaAU

Nice set there. Stuck with my mains mostly. Those bison links are sick have to steal them  ;)

Also on microphone now guys so feel free to have yarns.

If you know anyone with a psp get them to rock adhoc party. It's heaps of fun.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah I use Brodsta as my margin to see if i'm getting better.

I beat him with Sagat,Dhalsim,Akuma,Abel, against his Ken ,Akuma,Bison , in that order. My Abel getting stronger ;D
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Hydro

GGS

Graeme: Good set last night bro, the connection felt a little more sluggish than usual, but still very good. Catch up soon for another set.

A quick question: What brand/type of headset/mic are you guys using for PS3? I'm not sure where to start for a decent one.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I use the Sony one. The rest cannot compare. I got mine for free due to Armaggedons lack of security.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

CptMunta

Quote from: weazzyefff on December 29, 2009, 01:41:55 PM
I use the Sony one. The rest cannot compare. I got mine for free due to Armaggedons lack of security.

Yeah I got the sony one too. It's really good and pretty damn clear. Not that I have much else to compare it to.

58 bucks from the warehouse on special. normally 68. DSE have it:

http://www.dse.co.nz/dse.shop/4b395734019f6ffe273fc0a87f3b06c4/Product/View/YG2993

This one looks ok too:

http://www.dse.co.nz/dse.shop/4b395734019f6ffe273fc0a87f3b06c4/Product/View/YG7020

I hear that pretty much any USB headset works though.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah sometimes the other ones are a bit staticy, and once I couldnt even hear Kaos NZ for shit untill he played around with it a bit.

electric

"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

stereomonkey

They have $10 bluetooth ones here at BigW.  Works fine on my phone so it should work well on PS3.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

CrazyMobius

I'm getting a Plantronics one free from my work. So yeah the price is right lol. I should be getting it a couple of weeks after January 5th.

CrazyMobius

Good games to James and Munta the other day. That Guile Claw match was awesome at the end and Munta your Honda is really tough. One of my least favourite characters to fight against. You play quite simlilar to a Yifans Honda Diehard who is on this forum as Lightweight.

Also Awesome games to Graham on New Years day. Good to see someone on PSN during the Holiday. Awesome Puzzle Fighter games, the lag took a while to get used to and it's even more noticeable in that game than SF4. I was kinda swapping turns with my wife their and she plays a totally different style to me, but overall you kicked my butt.

geneterror

Yeah bro they were awesome games. We've been looking for other people to play against. Suzannah will probably add you soon, her PSN is sawone09. When I sent you the txt saying next game is Suzannah all the games from then were her becasue she didn't want to give it back haha.

Look forward to some more games soon bro!
KOW 2011

CrazyMobius

Good games to Doo_e yesterday. I think he might be Aussie though. ? Very tough Abel that had a very comprehensive game.

CoffinDrop1

GGs to Hydro the other morning. Dam that Vega! Also you played Honda and beat me! Double dam - would like a mirror with you sometime. GG's.

Akuma - GG's you're getting better with more of the cast and beat me with all my other characters so had to switch to my main for some revenge hahaha! shot bro!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

GGs Geneterror bro. Nice char selection. It was fun adapting to the matchups, even when you counter pick Gief agains my Abel lol.

In the last match poor Sakura didnt have a chance did she. Sagat made her his whore lol.

geneterror

GGs Weazzy and Erugoodwin.

Was a bit mashed on Thurs/Friday(?) when I played you Weazzy which is why my game was a bit off haha but it was fun as. Can't believe I missed that Rufus Ultra 3 times in a row :-[.
I'd rather be on the Abel end of the Abel/Zangief match so it wasn't a counter pick, plus I was to mashed to think about things like counter picks anyway ;D

Erugoodwin, good way to start the day on the weekend. I need to practice blocking that Abel rekka. I can block your mixups but fall apart blocking the rekka, it's becasue I'm trying to jump away and I get caught by the first hit. Keen to play again soon.
KOW 2011