• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

electric

Quote from: geneterror on January 11, 2010, 10:39:45 AM
GGs Weazzy and Erugoodwin.

Was a bit mashed on Thurs/Friday(?) when I played you Weazzy which is why my game was a bit off haha but it was fun as. Can't believe I missed that Rufus Ultra 3 times in a row :-[.
I'd rather be on the Abel end of the Abel/Zangief match so it wasn't a counter pick, plus I was to mashed to think about things like counter picks anyway ;D

Erugoodwin, good way to start the day on the weekend. I need to practice blocking that Abel rekka. I can block your mixups but fall apart blocking the rekka, it's becasue I'm trying to jump away and I get caught by the first hit. Keen to play again soon.

Hahaha yeah, it's a bit of a bad habit of mine just mashing out the high's since I've never really been punished that much for it... Your best bet as Dictator is to always teleport out until I get ultra anyway... that's a pretty tough match for Abel
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: geneterror on January 11, 2010, 10:39:45 AM
GGs Weazzy and Erugoodwin.

Was a bit mashed on Thurs/Friday(?) when I played you Weazzy which is why my game was a bit off haha but it was fun as. Can't believe I missed that Rufus Ultra 3 times in a row :-[.
I'd rather be on the Abel end of the Abel/Zangief match so it wasn't a counter pick, plus I was to mashed to think about things like counter picks anyway ;D
Tell me about it bro, werent we playing at like 2:00am lol. I was playing with one eye open lol.

Man that match up sucks balls. Only thing is i know that match up pretty well. It's a 7:3 which i think should be a 9:1 match up of doom. All his dmg options are beaten out by Gief, not to mention he has 100 more HP than Abel. You just missed a shit load of opportunities, i noticed. You could of n jump Ultra a million times, cos thats Abels only setup, with blockstrings lp tt. Thats why i started rushing you as i noticed this weakness. fail FS = butfucked,bd SPD.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

electric

Quote from: weazzyefff on January 11, 2010, 11:51:25 AM
Tell me about it bro, werent we playing at like 2:00am lol. I was playing with one eye open lol.

Man that match up sucks balls. Only thing is i know that match up pretty well. It's a 7:3 which i think should be a 9:1 match up of doom. All his dmg options are beaten out by Gief, not to mention he has 100 more HP than Abel. You just missed a shit load of opportunities, i noticed. You could of n jump Ultra a million times, cos thats Abels only setup, with blockstrings lp tt. Thats why i started rushing you as i noticed this weakness. fail FS = butfucked,bd SPD.

Honestly, fuck the Abel v. Gief match up. Once Gief gets a knock down, he can option select his way to victory every single time. No shit. Also, there's nothing really stopping Gief from just walking your sorry ass in to the corner... I hate that match so bad... I need to play your Gief more Gene so I can get the rage out of my system lol
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

geneterror

Weeazy.
Yeah bro I missed heaps of SPD ops. I was just a bit mashed and tired. I can normally use SPD to punish all sorts of stuff but my reactions were WAY off ;D I couldn't even do jab then SPD haha.
By the way WTF do being jab dp out of Zangiefs Ultra :o

Just you wait 'til I have a crossup again with Sakura in SSF4 haha.

Play you again soon bro!
KOW 2011

[NIUE] weazzyefff

LOL, yeah, it better be ambiguous as fuck too. Cos she's got that lk cross up already.
And what? lp dp? Ultra. Cant remember if i did that, i mash on Gief like everyday, HaHaHa.

And yeah Bisons bad for Abel too, thats why i busted a nut when i beat brodsta lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

CoffinDrop1

GG's this weekend.

Eru G - great to play your Abel again man! Pretty hard to zone against your Abel as you mix it up really well and your links and stuff are so sick with that player. It's awesome to play you again. Cheers GG's.

Hydro - Seth what? I hate him hahaha! You got that combo of his sussed where you end up stomping on your opponents head 3 times. Only Seth I've seen use that combo consistently nice stuff. Thought we were going to have a Viper mirror there after the Honda one - what'd you think of my Viper lol nah jokes I suck with her cause she's a whole new ball game man. Sorry I had to leave without warning I actually couldnt find you on the active friends list so had to find an old message from you to reply to. Weird? Anyway GG's as per.

Hydro

Quote from: CoffinDrop1 on January 11, 2010, 05:48:56 PM

Hydro - Seth what? I hate him hahaha! You got that combo of his sussed where you end up stomping on your opponents head 3 times. Only Seth I've seen use that combo consistently nice stuff. Thought we were going to have a Viper mirror there after the Honda one - what'd you think of my Viper lol nah jokes I suck with her cause she's a whole new ball game man. Sorry I had to leave without warning I actually couldnt find you on the active friends list so had to find an old message from you to reply to. Weird? Anyway GG's as per.

Yeah GGs Matt bro, I've had people dissappear from the friends list too briefly (Over the weekend) PSN network playing up. lol at my honda attempt too! :D

GGS to Simon (mobius) Great set as usual, lol at Seth's s.hk beating Abel's Ultra!!! HAHA perfect taunt afterwards by you too haha. Happy Birthday for today too my bro :D

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] weazzyefff

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIMON!!!!!

looks like i gotta bust out my Seth on you again Matt, to remind of the pain that is weazzy muah hahaha

Yeah a few peeps went missing on my list too. Oh well thats what happens when you dont except my invites for the 10th time in a row. Sorry guys but your either pro or n00b....thats life. Muah hahaha

[NIUE] weazzyefff

GGs Coffindrop

You like my drunken rambling over the mic bro lol. Better then my drunken rambling offline lols. Shux i did pretty good for a wasted guy aye. I DO remember some bits in there where i was like whoa i landed that shit . But cant really remember shit.

Oh man my rooms packed with empties wall to wall.....fuck!

CrazyMobius

Thanks dudes. Yeah GGS Hydro. Man I really suck at random select. Also I'm off Sagat again now. Got bored with his crouching HP standing HK game lol.

Hydro

Yeah Som you got like 3 Sagats in 10 random games and I got 3 naked Seth's. Still chuckle over the Abel ultra  >> WTF taunt :D

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: hydrokinesis on January 12, 2010, 10:56:33 AM
Yeah Som you got like 3 Sagats in 10 random games and I got 3 naked Seth's. Still chuckle over the Abel ultra  >> WTF taunt :D
Bro , random honestly discriminates. I'm sure of it.

I get Dan consistently, just because i'm in the lead by a fair bit.

CoffinDrop1

Weazzy lol bro that was crack up battling you last night! I was laughing my ass off at your random and non-stop commentary I couldnt make out most of it cause I had mic volume turned down but still it was hard case! Dude I only clicked after the 2nd battle that you set the time limit to 60 secs. I was like why do we keep going time over? GG's bro was fun and I was wondering why I was pulling off more wins than usual thanks for shattering my dreams by telling me you were fully krunk'd.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: hydrokinesis on January 12, 2010, 10:56:33 AM
Still chuckle over the Abel ultra  >> WTF taunt :D

Can't wait til Super, record some of dis shit as.