• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yes, headset time. Now while your raping me, you can tell me what not to do. Or just be like the Tekken dudes, and be quiet. Damn them.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: weazzyefff on January 15, 2010, 12:23:55 PM
Yes, headset time. Now while your raping me, you can tell me what not to do. Or just be like the Tekken dudes, and be quiet. Damn them.

Stop wriggling and bite down on the gag harder?
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: ILL_BILL on January 15, 2010, 12:29:52 PM
Quote from: weazzyefff on January 15, 2010, 12:23:55 PM

Stop wriggling and bite down on the gag harder?
Ahh buck you, ya bucking homo.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Kinetic_IQ

Chur for the hiding this morning Hydro. Always mean!
Formerly manawakore. Had to switch it up.

Hydro

Quote from: manawakore on January 15, 2010, 02:41:41 PM
Chur for the hiding this morning Hydro. Always mean!

haha, I had some lol moments with both of us missing plenty of combos n stuff. Awesome to play your Gen again bro, catch up real soon.

geneterror

manawakore I need to add you for some games bro!
KOW 2011

CoffinDrop1

Some GG's against Coldfirev2 the other night - as always a good set with Viper and Chun. Coldfire you must give Skullator a battle sometime for some top level Chun. Trust me you will pick up some excellent tactics that you can introduce to your Chun Li game.

Also GG's on the "whirlpool chatroom" last night to ShaaaaAU. Best Gouken I've played and an even tougher Fei Long and Sakura (dam reset city with Sakura)

CptMunta

Quote from: CoffinDrop1 on January 15, 2010, 04:52:01 PM
Some GG's against Coldfirev2 the other night - as always a good set with Viper and Chun. Coldfire you must give Skullator a battle sometime for some top level Chun. Trust me you will pick up some excellent tactics that you can introduce to your Chun Li game.

Also GG's on the "whirlpool chatroom" last night to ShaaaaAU. Best Gouken I've played and an even tougher Fei Long and Sakura (dam reset city with Sakura)

Yeah ShaaaaAU's Gouken is mad crazy good and his Fei Long.

GGs

IMag really good set till the lagg set in. Cool playing through most of the cast. Goodtimes

MJT

One round then Maya woke up sorry bro, duty called/cried. Next time your'e in CHCH we should catch up get some IRL games happening, lagg free!

Come on microphone peeps! we should rock a lobby in HD Remix yarns and goodtimes before Super comes and rocks our faces. Up for some Mic battles if you guys are keen.

We should have a Super release room the day it comes out with people coming and going sharing info. I am Hype!
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Skullator

Quote from: CptMunta on January 15, 2010, 08:37:55 PM
We should have a Super release room the day it comes out with people coming and going sharing info. I am Hype!

I'll take a couple days sick leave for that ;D

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

GGs hydro/graham.

Fuck its taking me some time to get used to the timing. At yifans its fine, since i just have to slow down a noticable amount to do stuff. With PS3, i need to slow down, but only a tiny tiny bit. And its proving to be a bit of a bitch finding the happy medium. But ill get it.

Need more matches against claw too james. Ive got no idea wtf i should be doing.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Hydro

GGs!

Marc: Great mic set, For reals we gotta jam more often.

Simon: Cool to have the short mic set bro, catch up soon.

Bill: Shame about the lag, I knew you missed a bunch a stuff, but good to play you again at any rate. Catch ya soon for sure! :D

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Good to finally play you Skullator. Horrendous lag though. I couldnt stop runs, start runs, tech throws, or do anything. That was not even remotely close to how i play el fuerte. Full screen splashes. generic mix ups. no pressure strings. Jump back lp when i was supposed to run(wtf?) It was genuinely abysmal. Im better than that. Considerably. And im a little annoyed that THAT is what you saw in our first match up. Disregard it. We'll pretend it didnt happen.

On the plus side, i can tell your chun is going to be impressive when we have some better games. Shes a pain in the ass for fuerte, especially when she is played aggressively. Youre not going to need much practice before you start schooling me.

PSN isnt convincing me so far. Ive had 3 lag-fests and whats up with these colossal loading times? Shit best pick up tomorrow.

Ive still got faith in it though, since the connection i had with graham was just about the best connection ive had online with anyone over BOTH consoles.

Finally, the difference between 360 players and PSN players:

There are 95% more backdashes on PSN. This makes fuerte sad.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Skullator

Good to finally have you on board with us Ill Bill!
Yeah, it's generally rare to see fellow kiwi's with that red connection bar and not only did I see the lag effecting your shit, the game started skipping a bit which pretty much kills everything haha. Hopefully it sorts itself and I can get some serious Fuerte downloading in.

Regarding load times, make sure you go into settings\options and choose "HD Install" to install the game to your hard drive and reduce the load times to like arcade speed.

And yeah I find psn a bit laggy in general, tho usually for NZ'ers it's perfect. But by comparison to PC version it's harder finding yellow\green bar players.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Aww yep. I was looking for that HD install, but i was looking in the options under the game menu on the PS3 dashboard. Cheers dude.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CptMunta

Quote from: ILL_BILL on January 18, 2010, 12:49:55 AM

PSN isnt convincing me so far. Ive had 3 lag-fests and whats up with these colossal loading times? Shit best pick up tomorrow.

Ive still got faith in it though, since the connection i had with graham was just about the best connection ive had online with anyone over BOTH consoles.

Finally, the difference between 360 players and PSN players:

There are 95% more backdashes on PSN. This makes fuerte sad.

Make sure you have all your internet settings sorted too that might help. Configured Routers opened ports and what not. Also Wired>Wireless connection. There's a write up about what settings and ports to open, here:

http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=176633&p=6153393&viewfull=1#post6153393

Graham's internet is godly. I get 4 bars with him and I'm in Christchurch! Also CrazyMobius I get 4 bars with too.

feel free to add me if you want some games bro.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta