• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

mmm good tips. Ill suss all that shit out today.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Kinetic_IQ

Quote from: geneterror on January 15, 2010, 03:01:41 PM
manawakore I need to add you for some games bro!
Chur bo, will add u tonight!
Formerly manawakore. Had to switch it up.

geneterror

Add me to bro I keep forgetting to add you.
my psn=geneterror666
KOW 2011

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Great games today James. Im slowly getting better at that vega match up. Viper is godlike as always. That thunder knuckle pressure is killer. Its a bitch of a thing to get out of for fuerte. TK crushes EX run, but loses to c.mk, but all her normals come out faster than his c.mk.

Im fucking annoyed that my RSF's from the player 2 side keep failing. Its like watching myself throw the round away.

And too many tostadas on my part too. I fire them out when i get panicky.

Also hate seeing the startup of a TK on my wakeup, throwing out an ultra, only to have the TK go underneath me, and make my ultra whiff.

Its all good fun though. Beats the hell out of fighting Ryu.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Hydro

GGs Bill! Yeah bro, a great set. I'm happy to play as claw if you need to learn the match up better. I dunno how different I play to Gene/Jay, but am always happy to help you level up.

I loved the 6x RSF XX slide today, I literally peed with delight. A real pity about the failed attempts, I'm sure you'll get it back to usual soon though. I know I'm kinda the same with FFF for viper facing right, left I got it damned near 100% bhut facing right there's that all too often rare miss for some reason. Keeping at it though.

You need a mic bro so we can chat on the match-ups/train better, oh, and for Super when it hits too. :D

Kinetic_IQ

GGs last night KAOS always fun.

GGs as well Coffin. Was hoping to put up a better scrap but mean jam as usual Oh and that Honda of yours is beast!
Formerly manawakore. Had to switch it up.

geneterror

Hopefully I'll be on for a while tonight. Let's get it on!
KOW 2011

Skullator

Getting a USB mic at some stage in the next couple of days. Should be lol worthy being able to hear me rage about mashed dp's

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Skullator on January 20, 2010, 10:06:19 AM
Getting a USB mic at some stage in the next couple of days. Should be lol worthy being able to hear me rage about mashed dp's

Im telling you this right now. You havent heard mash-rage until youve heard me play the Ken guy at yifans.

I got a cheap PC mic at the warehouse ($7 ftw) not too long ago. Guess im gonna have to start looking into fucking console mics
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: ILL_BILL on January 20, 2010, 10:32:38 AM

Im telling you this right now. You havent heard mash-rage until youve heard me play the Ken guy at yifans.

Is that you mashing or him? That dude always slams the buttons after he loses. Like he was expecting something else? No wonder the buttons are so screwed most of the time.

CoffinDrop1

Quote from: manawakore on January 20, 2010, 08:27:19 AM
GGs last night KAOS always fun.

GGs as well Coffin. Was hoping to put up a better scrap but mean jam as usual Oh and that Honda of yours is beast!

GG's Mana u picked up Seth I see...not bad thats a nice combo you picked up there with him. That Akuma round you had me in the baddest combo links 1 after the other that was beatufiful to watch. Gen is still good too. Was a good bash before snooze time. Cheers brother.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Its him mashing, me getting hit by his goddamn dragons, and then getting really mad that i just lost a round to someone that isn't particularly good. That being said, hes improving pretty quick. Hes got his kara throws and shit down. He just needs to stop jumping.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: ILL_BILL on January 20, 2010, 11:58:30 AM
Its him mashing, me getting hit by his goddamn dragons, and then getting really mad that i just lost a round to someone that isn't particularly good. That being said, hes improving pretty quick. Hes got his kara throws and shit down. He just needs to stop jumping.

I don't really mind his playing so much as how he kinda rages when he loses. And bangs the game and swears and stuff. And then he goes and puts another $2 in the machine and repeats the whole unfortunate scenario.

electric

Quote from: CrazyMobius on January 20, 2010, 01:10:38 PM
I don't really mind his playing so much as how he kinda rages when he loses. And bangs the game and swears and stuff. And then he goes and puts another $2 in the machine and repeats the whole unfortunate scenario.

Glad I haven't met this dude yet... I would probably tell him to stop being a bitch lol - I hate sore losers with a passion
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

HoneyBadger

Nigga needs to stop wasting his meter on EX fireballs to zone out my Sagat hahahaha. Just remember, after the 3 blocked jabs start mashing your reversal so you can watch him rage at his kara throw hahahahaha
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA