• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skullator

Lol damn, frequenting Yifans sounds like fun

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: electric on January 20, 2010, 01:14:26 PM
Glad I haven't met this dude yet... I would probably tell him to stop being a bitch lol - I hate sore losers with a passion

Glad you cant see me when im playing at home then. :P
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

electric

Quote from: ILL_BILL on January 20, 2010, 02:06:20 PM

LOL

At least watching you rage is funny as hell though Bill
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Hydro

Quote from: ILL_BILL on January 20, 2010, 02:06:20 PM
Quote from: electric on January 20, 2010, 01:14:26 PM
Glad I haven't met this dude yet... I would probably tell him to stop being a bitch lol - I hate sore losers with a passion

Bill bro you definitely need that headset/mic so we can at least hear it

stereomonkey

Your pretty tame on the mic last time I played you bill... though that was on vent, not sfiv.  lols  ;)
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I don't mind losing when I deserve it (against James for example) or when I'm still learning a game (st/a2) since at least then I improve. When I lose to scrub shit it just pisses me off. Only because it's my own damn fault though.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

Sounds very much like me, although I also rage when playing a new game and dying to stuff that makes absolutely no sense to me and I can't find around, and my opponent won't explain anything.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah I hate losing to unsafe jump spammers. And people who dont do as good combo's as you (even though combos dont mean your better). You know the ones who use ex bars for ex FB's and they get a free jump in and do c mk ex tatsu, because they cant FADC.

But i keep my cool. Then send them lovely mesgs like ''GG's you fucking scrub shit, wada fucking scrub. Corner yourself like a fucking scrub, c lpx 3>c mk like a fucking scrub. Using all your ex cos you cant FADC you fucking scrub. ''.

I still win more, but i feel they shouldnt even be close let alone taking rounds.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Lennysaurus

Quote from: weazzyefff on January 21, 2010, 11:23:37 AM
Yeah I hate losing to unsafe jump spammers. And people who dont do as good combo's as you (even though combos dont mean your better). You know the ones who use ex bars for ex FB's and they get a free jump in and do c mk ex tatsu, because they cant FADC.

But i keep my cool. Then send them lovely mesgs like ''GG's you fucking scrub shit, wada fucking scrub. Corner yourself like a fucking scrub, c lpx 3>c mk like a fucking scrub. Using all your ex cos you cant FADC you fucking scrub. ''.

I still win more, but i feel they shouldnt even be close let alone taking rounds.

LOL you should try playing a real street fighter then that doesnt hold your hand through massive input windows and easy input shortcuts.  In those games people that cant input properly get reamed with hopeless abandon.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

geneterror

Quote from: The Lenny 2.0 on January 21, 2010, 11:33:40 AM
LOL you should try playing a real street fighter then that doesnt hold your hand through massive input windows and easy input shortcuts.  In those games people that cant input properly get reamed with hopeless abandon.
Yet strangely I think my execution in CvS2 and 3S is better than SF4 so much for hand holding. I still hate the input shortcuts/easy inputs in SF4 becasue sometimes I get moves I swear I didn't input >:( The timeframe it has for accepting inputs is crazy.
KOW 2011

CrazyMobius

Ahh the past. How much we have learned.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: CrazyMobius on January 21, 2010, 01:12:21 PM

Ahh the past. How much we have learned.
Is that sarcasm ? I honestly dont know.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

CrazyMobius

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: CrazyMobius on January 21, 2010, 03:28:33 PM
Quote from: weazzyefff on January 21, 2010, 02:04:36 PM

Is that sarcasm ? I honestly dont know.

That's the way I prefer it.  ;D
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is killing me damn it.

Chuckk

sorry imagneto, i really do want a game but my ps3 is on wireless so ill be laggy as shit.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny