• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iMagneto

lol mines is on wireless..~~ not bad...

Sygin - The turtle guile...awesome match.

Play_583 - Mind Games with sakura, nice tatics again bison. good game

KAONZ - Hope u enjoy the owned of Dan Hibiki hehe! awesome last match against dhaslin. close match too

DAN_XU - Chunli Rager... played like skullator but...skullator beta hehe =)

Skullator - Good games couple days ago, awesome chun li over head combo.

electric

GG's Mike, sorry I had to run after just getting started

I really thought I would struggle more against your Bison... the last time we played you raped me baaaaad -- nice Akuma too... I play Chuckarello a lot and he has a pretty good Akuma, so even though it's a tough match for Abel, I know it pretty well

I'm also pretty stoked we got 4 bars even though we're both on wireless hahaha

Hope to play some more soon!
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

electric

Double post:

Good games tonight to Griever_Dividous... Like I said over PSN, I'm soooo happy I found out that st.lk is so great at mid range against Dan... those Dan kicks are so fucking annoying hahaha - your Dan is wicked man... had me guessing after every Dan kick... I'm glad I managed to get out of the mix as many times as I did... My Akuma and Sakura are shitty as lol so I had to go back to Abel - sorry I couldn't offer much variety haha - hopefully once Super drops I'll be picking up Guy and Dudley :)
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Muaaahhh hahahahahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha

Sagat reigns suuupppprrreeeemmmeeee
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

zos'la

hey Mike,
When you gona be in Yifans next? should hit us up with a few games la.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

iMagneto

Quote from: zosla on February 02, 2010, 09:10:59 AM
hey Mike,

hey bro, long time, and happy belated new year.~ i donno abt yifans.. but im saving pretty hard.. going away to gold coast this friday.

checking out timezone over there.~ give some OZ hit ups haha~

ill come back and ill give u a rumble :D

CoffinDrop1

GGs to iMagneto last night
Bit laggy in between matches while waiting to press ready but the games themselves were awesome! Wow even you are now toying around with Seth? A few of our NZism players are trying him out at the moment. Not bad. Really good to play your Akuma, Sakura and Bison. You had the Vortex thing going on well with Akuma and use his lp link into hk to good effect. Really enjoyed playing your Bison he is as deadly as ever with his footsies and unpredictable air game.

zos'la

Quote from: iMagneto on February 02, 2010, 07:12:56 PM
Quote from: zosla on February 02, 2010, 09:10:59 AM
hey Mike,

hey bro, long time, and happy belated new year.~ i donno abt yifans.. but im saving pretty hard.. going away to gold coast this friday.

checking out timezone over there.~ give some OZ hit ups haha~

ill come back and ill give u a rumble :D

Sounds good, you better be worth the wait!!! hope you have improved heaps la!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

iMagneto

Quote from: ILL_BILL on February 03, 2010, 05:33:16 PM
He hasn't.

what r u talking about? i have improved more than ur mommy bro hehehee jks bro..

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

My mum will beast you bro. She can fierce DP with Ken.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Skullator

Gd stuff Weazzy, my first mic battle!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: ILL_BILL on February 03, 2010, 11:38:52 PM
My mum will beast you bro. She can fierce DP with Ken.
Bro my mum will lp,lp,lk,lp,mk,Jandal, fadc, jug chord all your ass's.

Quote from: Skullator on February 04, 2010, 12:33:16 AM
Gd stuff Weazzy, my first mic battle!
Cool bro, you should play ps3 more often. Fuck i was real stoned, and my execution was shocking. LOL at all those c HP and double dashes in yo face when i was mashing TU. TSing like a scrub getting Ultra'd. Doesnt help  when i've been THRASHING T6 the last few days. Eversince strongstyle 4, I wana BE Mr Naps. Nice to play a Chun though. It's fucking Ryu City online. I would of went more chars, but wanted to Sagat Chun as i hardly ever get to.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

zos'la

Mike..... show me more next time la!!! good to see you come down to yifans for once!!!
good to play you again yerterday, we hardly get to play together :( After you left stupid fish came along -.- my parking was like 8 buck yesterday... if I left any later it would have been 12 -.- and I was only in Yifans for like one and a half hour -.-

Weazy,
Its actually a good match for Chun vs Sagay :) I find it easier using Chun vs Sagay than others.

iMagneto

Quote from: zosla on February 04, 2010, 08:31:41 AM
Mike..... show me more next time la!!! good to see you come down to yifans for once!!!
good to play you again yerterday, we hardly get to play together :( After you left stupid fish came along -.- my parking was like 8 buck yesterday... if I left any later it would have been 12 -.- and I was only in Yifans for like one and a half hour -.-

Weazy,
Its actually a good match for Chun vs Sagay :) I find it easier using Chun vs Sagay than others.

simonfish meat wad!? haha yeah next time ill play more lor~~~ wait for the next session lo~ and ill give u proper rounds~ =)