• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zos'la

haha ok la, don't disappoint me next time ok!!!
I was bored after 15 wins and parking was gettign expensive -.- so couldn't stay any longer to play fish boy.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

geneterror

ggs last night hydro, good to talk over the mic between matches.
Wish I could have played longer.
KOW 2011

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: zosla on February 04, 2010, 08:31:41 AM
Weazy,
Its actually a good match for Chun vs Sagay :) I find it easier using Chun vs Sagay than others.
Thats reasuring cos i was getting owned at the start. After i stopped scrub shotting and getting Ultra'd, i started stacking some wins.

Took me a while to read his hizanshu setups too lol. I fucking hate that move, dont I skullator lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

zos'la

Skullator plays a Def Chun usually against me, so not sure how he goes on playing you.
The Hizansu is pretty easy to read for a FA punish :) you know when he starts coming near half screen that is when he is trying to use it or go for a Jump in. Chun can't playing range with Sagay until she gets an ultra, that is when you take care with those TS. But with you one ultra combo she is practically 60-70% hp gone... So Chun players needs to be very careful and not get TU fadc ultra.....
Also don't forget to harrass with TK trap... or frame trap sounds mroe like how you guys call it...

Lennysaurus

Yeah, IMO sagat should pretty much own chun at least 6-4 if not 65-35.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah i did start to bait punish HZ,. It did actually get easier and easier. Didnt it Skullator lol. Sagat FADC def fucks her up bad. And allowed for one HUGE ASS comeback on him too. TK traps good too but sometimes c HK was beating out my knee lol. But the chip and meter gains soooo worth it.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

zos'la

If the skill lvl from both players are similar then yes Sagay would have slight advantage due to his huge dmg.

As a Chun player I guess you just have to play either REALLY safe or really unpredictable.
My chun vs stupid fish Sagay is about 50-50 depends on mood :P but haven't had a game with him for awhile now -.-

zos'la

Quote from: weazzyefff on February 04, 2010, 02:53:02 PM
Yeah i did start to bait punish HZ,. It did actually get easier and easier. Didnt it Skullator lol. Sagat FADC def fucks her up bad. And allowed for one HUGE ASS comeback on him too. TK traps good too but sometimes c HK was beating out my knee lol. But the chip and meter gains soooo worth it.

If you timed the TK corectly it out pokes anything she throws at you.... I mean EVERYTHING lol.

The only reason you got c.HK is your TK was too early or out of range.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: zosla on February 04, 2010, 03:01:18 PM
Quote from: weazzyefff on February 04, 2010, 02:53:02 PM

If you timed the TK corectly it out pokes anything she throws at you.... I mean EVERYTHING lol.

The only reason you got c.HK is your TK was too early or out of range.

Yeah think it was outta range, getting greedy with my fillers lol.

Kinetic_IQ

ggs the other day and today Imagneto thanx the advice and for letting me scrub a match there:D your Seth is gonna be evil soon!

ggs other night CptMunta thanx for your advice too and for showing me how to change the rounds during the match ;D

will try to put up a better battle next time boys!
Formerly manawakore. Had to switch it up.

CoffinDrop1

GGs to CptMunta

It has been ages since we last battled. Good to play your Rose and Bison. I couldnt believe how many throws I was letting you get away with on one of those rounds with Bison man I was kicking myself! Good fun mirrors too with Honda and Gouken. Cheers for the set tonight. I'm learning more about Blanka at the moment finding him a lot of fun because hes fairly mobile. Also after watching one of the recent US tourneys think it was the battle arcadia one I decided to pick up Gouken again and try and learn more of his ins and outs. More rounds sometime soon.

CptMunta

Quote from: CoffinDrop1 on February 04, 2010, 11:46:08 PM
GGs to CptMunta

It has been ages since we last battled. Good to play your Rose and Bison. I couldnt believe how many throws I was letting you get away with on one of those rounds with Bison man I was kicking myself! Good fun mirrors too with Honda and Gouken. Cheers for the set tonight. I'm learning more about Blanka at the moment finding him a lot of fun because hes fairly mobile. Also after watching one of the recent US tourneys think it was the battle arcadia one I decided to pick up Gouken again and try and learn more of his ins and outs. More rounds sometime soon.

Yeah man. Goodtimes!

Seeing how much you've improved really inspires me to tighten my game up. Your Honda is the business now! Awesome mirror. Loosing that last set showed me how I haven't played a honda as good as yours in ages.

Your Blanka is pretty good too. You have alot of options and mixups with him but you don't just repeat the same setups, making it hard to read what you're up to.

Yeah Gouken is pretty fun. I see a few more Goukens and Gens now thanks to alot of the streams and tourney videos. It's really cool see what other people bring to the table. I'd like to see if I can inject some of my own style to the character (Probably just end up being Wakeup Ultra lol )

GGs manawakore
Yeah man 5 rounds is alot better for casuals I reckon. You have more time to learn the matchups and how people play and what habits you and your opponent have. It also gives you time to complete switch gears if need be and think of more options.

Look forward to our next set. :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

geneterror

We need to get some games in the weekend Munta, Sunday arvo maybe?
KOW 2011

Kinetic_IQ

ggs today Akuma1nz. mean character selection. always fun
Formerly manawakore. Had to switch it up.

CptMunta

Quote from: geneterror on February 05, 2010, 09:02:47 AM
We need to get some games in the weekend Munta, Sunday arvo maybe?

Ooooo I'll have to see. Keen though. Having a jam with some guys this avo. Also my wifes grandma is over from Germany. I'll flick you a text. Mic battle!
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta