• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zos'la

I think youg ief is pretty solid, just need to play more mind games and mix ups at close range.

No one else coming on tonight? -.-
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

electric

I'll probably be on after 8:30ish - not sure whether you have me on your list though Andy
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

CoffinDrop1

GG's to Pjai

Pjai you weren't your usual Ryu self last night. Was hoping to face Chun as well but maybe next time. GGs.

Sorry missed ur invite Gene. Catch up with that Gief of yours again soon - definately gotta work on that match up.

zos'la

Quote from: electric on February 24, 2010, 10:30:54 AM
I'll probably be on after 8:30ish - not sure whether you have me on your list though Andy

oh maybe not, Ill have to get you on my list bud.

Ill be on so jsut throw me an invite as I ll switching btw PC and PSN xD PC got 1xxxxxxxxxx players base and I will always find someone to play agianst, PSN is a bit hard as I only get to play locals and the others are really bad lag.

karizzma

GG Zosla and Hydro.

Very interesting match-ups with the viper, claw and Chun. I'm going to have to read up on El Fuerte match ups for sure against every character.

Sorry I have to keep going unexpectedly. The perils of sharing a TV with 7 other people.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: karizzma on February 24, 2010, 07:01:59 PM
GG Zosla and Hydro.

Very interesting match-ups with the viper, claw and Chun. I'm going to have to read up on El Fuerte match ups for sure against every character.

Sorry I have to keep going unexpectedly. The perils of sharing a TV with 7 other people.

Im resisting the urge to post another massive paragraph giving you tips. Chun and claw are really tough for him. Like honda, you need to slow it down, gauge their patterns, and build your offense from there. Not as turtleish as vs honda, but theres a lot of thought involved. Viper isnt a bad match, but its one of those ones where whoever knocks the opponent down first basically wins.

GG's Darren(coldfire). My Ken has turned to ass. Its good levelling up my balrog against you though. Need to tech more throws. I got away with some bullshit in the fuerte/viper games as well. A couple of rounds in there i really didnt deserve. :P But good games bro. Fuck backdash.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Pjai

Quote from: CoffinDrop1 on February 24, 2010, 12:25:44 PM
GG's to Pjai

Pjai you weren't your usual Ryu self last night. Was hoping to face Chun as well but maybe next time. GGs.

Sorry missed ur invite Gene. Catch up with that Gief of yours again soon - definately gotta work on that match up.

GGs Coffin,

yea, werent going well last night :/ nothing was right. I will pick more chun nxt time :P jst drop me a message for another set.

samurai black

shot bill for some non shitty online marvel. and fuck you for playing my random team of bison/doom/mag better than me in that mirror match.

gunsmoke

Quote from: samurai black on February 24, 2010, 09:01:23 PM
shot bill for some non shitty online marvel. and fuck you for playing my random team of bison/doom/mag better than me in that mirror match.

Next time when im back lets play low tier online...trust me no lag ;D
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

zos'la

meh,
fell asleep last night from 6 till 8 lol... sorry to those who sent me invites and i missed!!!
I'll try to be awake tonight at about the same time xD

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: zosla on February 25, 2010, 07:59:22 AM
meh,
fell asleep last night from 6 till 8 lol... sorry to those who sent me invites and i missed!!!
I'll try to be awake tonight at about the same time xD

Andy is just THAT good at SF4. He beasts you in his sleep.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

electric

Quote from: ILL_BILL on February 25, 2010, 09:28:17 AM
Andy is just THAT good at SF4. He beasts you in his sleep.

It's true. He fucking smoked me last night. I hate you Andy :(

GG's by the way
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

zos'la

lol. Bill you egg now everyone will be trash talking once you start it lawl.

GGs electric, play again sometime la^^ hate the lag as I couldn't really combo or anything... well not like I could combo anyways -.-

It seems Skullator is stuck on PC, don't see him on PCN but when I go on PC he is always on xD
Well if anyone is feeling up to training me, come online and send me a invite.

samurai black

hah, shot mike for actually wanting to play me on sf4. was it you actually playing the whole time? cause there was some dumb shit happening, like that seth vs cammy game and our akuma and gouken show down  :D

shin shoryuken > DIE ONE THOUSAND DEATHS

iMagneto

Quote from: samurai black on February 25, 2010, 09:56:18 PM
hah, shot mike for actually wanting to play me on sf4. was it you actually playing the whole time? cause there was some dumb shit happening, like that seth vs cammy game and our akuma and gouken show down  :D

shin shoryuken > DIE ONE THOUSAND DEATHS

how do u like my awesome danny!? hehehe keeps slapping on the ass and run run run :) hehe!
u took me down, but im sorry i didnt play well against cammy, gouken the other before~ on the phone wif my girl >_<~