• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samurai black

i thought something was up. you werent fighting at 100% mike, only time it actually felt like i was playing you was when you were playing bison. too much for my scrubby ass

iMagneto

how did u like my dan or bison? hehe

geneterror

ggs the other night Mike. Your Bison is damn good with theose FADCs off scissors.

I always seem to get lag when I play with you but it said we had 4-5 bars ???
KOW 2011

zos'la

Mike ur damn gay with Smoof.. I can't seem to play both of u.... I'm fine with the others!!!!
we will try again tonight or something la!!!

GGs to Brodsta, best Bison I've played since the release of SF4. Would love to train on him more xD
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

CoffinDrop1

Quote from: zosla on February 26, 2010, 08:12:38 AM
Mike ur damn gay with Smoof.. I can't seem to play both of u.... I'm fine with the others!!!!

GGs to Brodsta, best Bison I've played since the release of SF4. Would love to train on him more xD
Would have liked to have watched those battles for sure!

iMagneto

Quote from: zosla on February 26, 2010, 08:12:38 AM

have u try his sagat?~ better than bison..~

zos'la

of course la, not that hard. bison harder to play against.
me and Hue played most of his class.

Coldfire_v2/CV

GG's Darren(coldfire). My Ken has turned to ass. Its good levelling up my balrog against you though. Need to tech more throws. I got away with some bullshit in the fuerte/viper games as well. A couple of rounds in there i really didnt deserve. :P But good games bro. Fuck backdash.

Hhahaha Bill, i wish you had a mic because your so funny to hear in a good way when you fight. Man i felt so stink fighting your el taco. Its like trying to squash a mosquito with a pair of tweezers. But i learnt a few things from playing you. Ive noticed ive gone all safe now not the risker player that i used to be, i think the lag always scares me to try and link my ultra. Sometimes when you fight peeps no lag and then trying to link in a bad lag confuses my imput timing cause you cant go by visual. OH falling laggy frames!! the frames! the lagg!!!  WIFF

Oh man and i was playing so bad against your balrog!! :(

Cant wait to play your fuerte again its a welcome change to safe players which is most of the people online.
Crimson Viper

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I can honestly say if you play more aggressively then it makes it a lot more difficult for fuerte. Hes the one character in SF4 where rushdown is one of the better options.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CptMunta

GGs Grahame

Really good set bro lots of fun. I was like "Oh shit" when you picked gief luckily Random select gave me Sagat. Lots of WTF moments with counters that I didn't know could happen.

Have to get the mic going next time have some yarns and share some info.

Goodtimes as always  :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

karizzma

GG to goodwin and Coldfire.

I really am starting to fall for El Fuerte.. I <3 Mexicans that can cook. But I have absolutely no match up experience so it was really good to vs you both, thank you. Also if your there ill_bill what am I spose to do against viper?

CoffinDrop1

Sup Karizzma - yeah all good on the Fuerte he suits your play style and you've come along way since the days of your Boxer and Sakura for sure. GG's brother.

Big ups to Mike Magneto last night. Good session with a lot of different characters. You brought the Dictator pain in that last set which is always good to play against. Shot for those rounds bro.

GG's to Zosla for Saturday too. Definately a different Ryu to most that I've played. Awesome zoning and spacing which leaves my Sumo style very cramped. Also good to play your Chun and Sagay la. lol.

GG's to Eru for Friday and Sunday.  Abel madness as per usual. Some good sets and randoms in there too.

Been a good weekend for SF4 thats for sure - definately had my fix. Sorry to Skull and Coldfire think I missed a couple of invites there. Catch up soon.

zos'la

Quote from: CoffinDrop1 on February 28, 2010, 06:20:31 PM
Sup Karizzma - yeah all good on the Fuerte he suits your play style and you've come along way since the days of your Boxer and Sakura for sure. GG's brother.

Big ups to Mike Magneto last night. Good session with a lot of different characters. You brought the Dictator pain in that last set which is always good to play against. Shot for those rounds bro.

GG's to Zosla for Saturday too. Definately a different Ryu to most that I've played. Awesome zoning and spacing which leaves my Sumo style very cramped. Also good to play your Chun and Sagay la. lol.

GG's to Eru for Friday and Sunday.  Abel madness as per usual. Some good sets and randoms in there too.

Been a good weekend for SF4 thats for sure - definately had my fix. Sorry to Skull and Coldfire think I missed a couple of invites there. Catch up soon.

Thanks for Games over teh weekend,
Coffin,
I use to play a really good Honda in Yifans, his name was Matt.  so I am pretty confident with that matchup.
I'm still trying to learn the matchup with Chun but I think I am doing ok with her :) Sagay.. just need to be more gay, but I play him like really aggro lol so eat all teh hits and see who hurts more kinda thing!!!

GGs also to SKullator, kept me up till late bastard. lol.
Bring ur PS3 +game stick whatever for Sat bro and we can always put it into the office if its not been used so its nice and safe.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Viper vs Fuerte is a FUN match.

Basically, whoever gets the first knockdown gets a MASSIVE advantage. Once you get that knockdown. Mix that shit up. I encourage balls-to-the-wall mixups in that match. Watch out for her backdash on wakeup, and if you tortilla/splash a bit too late she can catch you with her hp thunder knuckle, or EX seismo. Neither of which you want, particularly not the last one. Dont worry about her ultra too much either. Most of the time you'll sail over her, and have enough time to taunt #3 and then ultra her back.

It is by no means an EASY match, but its one of the few where you can pretty much knock her down, and then UNLEASH mexico all over her face
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Skullator

Weekend PS3 GG's to Coffin, Zosla, CrazyMobi and Coldfire!

Yeah Andy I'm on PC alot more than PS3 purely because I can find more randomers with Yellow bars+

And sweet will bring the PS3 and maybe some pads just in case they are needed.
What time are you aiming to arrive at the venue by the way? I'll come early and make myself useful or at least warm up my hands after the drive up lol.