• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zos'la

Quote from: CoffinDrop1 on April 12, 2010, 11:33:07 AM
You get some beating? Will be the other way around you dishing out the beatings Andy lol.

GG's to iMagneto, ScribbleART and Akuma1NZ over the weekend. Sorry couldnt join you NZTauranga - connection issues there somewhere. Also missed invites from Karizzma, Hydro - soz was in some intense battles at the time : )
ok la, anything la!!! just giv eme some games me need practice ah!!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Definitely gonna be more chuns in super.

YAY EZ MODE COMBOZ INTO ULTRA LULZ
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Skullator

Chun shouldn't get EZ mode combo into ultra hate :@

Atm her ultra juggle only works in the corner, only juggles correctly on SOME characters, does shitty dmg, and requires charge.
Her new ultra is easy to combo into, but only does 300 dmg.

Pls in future direct your EZmode hate on the Ryu and Sagat characters, thx!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Its not hate. The damage and scaling on her new ultra makes it fine.

But its easier to land than FADC LOLTRA is currently. (c.lk -> mash all kicks -> ultra anywhere) Meaning i think there are going to be a few more people playing chun and thinking theyre badass, like a lot of the terrible Ryu players currently who can FADC and think theyre awesome.

She's gonna pull more scrubs now i reckon.

I mean, in reality, Fuerte's new ultra is just about the most retarded EZ mode shit in super. (opponent does something -> mash ultra -> profit) but i dont think it has the same pulling power as chun's.

Man, every time i sit down and play SF4, i really just want to be playing super.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Skullator

Oh yeah true.. I actually forgot about EX legs launch into new ultra... lol that shit is free.
I was thinking her easiest new ultra setup would be her standing MK thing into it.. but yeah crouching lk -> legs is a gimme.

Boo I hope the scrubs don't flood to her :(

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Skullator on April 12, 2010, 03:41:51 PM
Oh yeah true.. I actually forgot about EX legs launch into new ultra... lol that shit is free.
I was thinking her easiest new ultra setup would be her standing MK thing into it.. but yeah crouching lk -> legs is a gimme.

Boo I hope the scrubs don't flood to her :(

They will, but when they realise they cant actually do ANYTHING ELSE, then they'll all play Ken.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

zos'la

Thanks for games, coldfire_v2 and NzTauranga.

between I am usign wireless and I find people unable to join sometimes to my session? can anyone tell me if there are specific settings I must do to allow people to join?
I mean I even allowed DMZ enable on my router just to test the hosting for SF4...

for PC SF4/WC3 and others I can host no problems...

geneterror

KOW 2011

samurai black

oooh, thats handy.

i once spent half an hour trying to get on an online game on uncharted 2 only to be told i had to have a nat 2 connection.

zos'la

Awsome thanks Graeme.. I wonder what NAT I have lol...
I will try setup this with DMZ enabled then try it with only certain ports open as per the guide... as DMZ is dangeroues stuff to have enabled :P
I think I also have restrictions on my IP address :) as I don't want randoms to connect, many stuff to look for lol.

fluxcore

Nothing wrong with a DMZ at all in the right circumstance. I'm using a DMZ from my ADSL modem to my router to avoid double NAT. Then I just port forward my router to my computer for GGPO and my 360 for xbl.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

samurai black

shot graeme for the mad scrub games last night at sf4. all those whiffed ultras after EX legs with chun were heart breaking. played heaps better when i stopped hanging back. way more fun just rushing in and getting punched in the face for being impatient  :D and my awesome punish with bison against that whiffed blanka ulta. TELEPORT. and it was actually fun playing guile for once, instead of being so angry at him for being shit.

sucked we couldnt get any hd-remix happening though other than those two games :(

shit kept dropping and i dont know why :/

geneterror

I hate Guile and I don't know why, I was being so impatient last night haha.

The HD Remix was my fault. After we stopped playing SF4 I went away and had a feed when I came back I couldn't get games with you, then I couldn't get a game with anyone. My Vodafone was playing up this morning and I think that was the problem last night to.

I'm keen as to get a HD Remix lobby going on Sunday afternoon, any other takers?
KOW 2011

electric

Quote from: geneterror on April 14, 2010, 04:45:14 PM
I'm keen as to get a HD Remix lobby going on Sunday afternoon, any other takers?

I could be keen late afternoon... I've got an unveiling to go to that day, but I'm hoping to be back by 4/5
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

geneterror

Alright well I'll check the with the mrs, I have a bad habit of forgetting plans haha but maybe we could do 4pm until whenever we all have to bail. I'd probably be able to stay on until 6 or 6:30ish.
KOW 2011