• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geneterror

People seem to have varying degress of success with wired but I know for me I have better connections and almost no DCs on wired when I used to get 4 or 5 DCs a night on wireless even thought it was only 3-4m away.
KOW 2011

Skullator

Direct connection will always be better than wireless, that's really all there is to it.

zos'la

ggs to conldfire_V1 and v2, that Chun overhead -> Ultra hit me... lol.... I know it don't link but not sure why I got hit.

Also games to cptMunta, u went afk after 8-9 games -.-
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

CptMunta

Quote from: zosla on April 22, 2010, 08:06:09 AM
ggs to conldfire_V1 and v2, that Chun overhead -> Ultra hit me... lol.... I know it don't link but not sure why I got hit.

Also games to cptMunta, u went afk after 8-9 games -.-
yeah sorry about that. My daughter woke up so I had to bail pretty quickly. Sorry about my playing, was pretty much on auto pilot. Was more taking notes than anything and learned alot. Only scraped that one win with bison. But good matches after that. It's cool watching you play as you know your characters footsies and pokes down pat. I noticed you'll stand just outside my max poke range alot of the time waiting for me to throw something out you can counter.

I've still got so much to learn.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Lennysaurus

It amazes me that you gus can even play PS3 properly online.  Its bad.  x360 is the better platform easy.  I know PS3 is free, but its sux.  So laggy, and so hard to find good matchs.

Even Justin Wong says PS3 version is worse than 360.  Also 360 has better graphics and is just better fopr lag and timing stuff.  I think that honestly playing PS3 especially online makes you a bad player, look at justin wong!  He is the best in the world almost and he play 360 version.  If you wanna be a good player you should sell your dumb PS3 and get 360 100% true.

Best versions of SFIV are definitely 360 > arcade > PC > PS3.  PS3 is dead last cause its so bad.

Little big planet and killzone LOLOLOL Gears of War and Halo are better!! :)

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

zos'la

oic, kids aye :P lucky I am not a father yet... can't imagine myself being one LOL.

mm I wouldn't consider my footsie to be good honestly... A lot of times I just do those spacing and pokes from my instink, like it just comes out when it does lol. I still got lots to work on myself.

I notice you tend to get into a rythem where u either stay back or go forward which is quiet predictable. Apart from your rose's mid k drill or mid p drill?? that is quiet safe at certain distance (since u know it pretty well) ur other chars need work on this, ur Ryu spam Srk a bit too much on wakeup... once I get u in a coner u couldn't run as I predicted all ur moves and counter them.

electric

Quote from: The Lenny 2.0 on April 22, 2010, 09:29:52 AM
It amazes me that you gus can even play PS3 properly online.  Its bad.  x360 is the better platform easy.  I know PS3 is free, but its sux.  So laggy, and so hard to find good matchs.

Even Justin Wong says PS3 version is worse than 360.  Also 360 has better graphics and is just better fopr lag and timing stuff.  I think that honestly playing PS3 especially online makes you a bad player, look at justin wong!  He is the best in the world almost and he play 360 version.  If you wanna be a good player you should sell your dumb PS3 and get 360 100% true.

Best versions of SFIV are definitely 360 > arcade > PC > PS3.  PS3 is dead last cause its so bad.

Someone should have told me this before I bought it - although that would have been impossible to know seeing as I bought it before SF4 was even released. You're such a troll Lenny :P
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

zos'la

Quote from: The Lenny 2.0 on April 22, 2010, 09:29:52 AM

PS3 connections are not bad, what makes it bad are the ISP ur with. With 3 bars last night with Munta I was playing quiet lagless, and playing with coldfire it was 4 bars which was awsome. PS3 can be bad if u got soem laggy LCD monitor but I got a nice lagless monitor (well 0.000xxxx of a ms lag which u can't relally notice) I do aggree that xbox is by far better plateform overall with it be lag friendly due to its built in graphic upscalling thingy but PS3 is not bad, playing offline is great but u jsut need to have a good lagless Monitor as mentioned.

atm I think PS3 SF4 is way more active than xbox as the guys who are on xbox tend to give up on the game due to their personal reasons.

Skullator

Lenny you dick!

PS3 = EVO + GODSGARDEN CONSOLE OF CHOICE BABY
TOURNAMENT STANDARD THANKS.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: zosla on April 22, 2010, 09:40:41 AM
PS3 connections are not bad, what makes it bad are the ISP ur with. With 3 bars last night with Munta I was playing quiet lagless, and playing with coldfire it was 4 bars which was awsome. PS3 can be bad if u got soem laggy LCD monitor but I got a nice lagless monitor (well 0.000xxxx of a ms lag which u can't relally notice) I do aggree that xbox is by far better plateform overall with it be lag friendly due to its built in graphic upscalling thingy but PS3 is not bad, playing offline is great but u jsut need to have a good lagless Monitor as mentioned.

atm I think PS3 SF4 is way more active than xbox as the guys who are on xbox tend to give up on the game due to their personal reasons.

Nah, PS3 is the laggiest by alot.  If you look online you can find all the numbers on it.  PS3 has at least 76ms more lag than  X360.  I found this graph comparing them:

Its no wonder why all the best players in the wolrd are on X360.  It's unfair.  X360 guys are not on SFIV as much probly cause X360 has more and better game.  PS3 games are all dumb kiddy games like little big planet.

X360>>>>>>>PS3

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

zos'la

LOL LENNY I fucking love ur MS paint work hahahahaha!!!
now stop trying to mislead the youngsters shall we xDD
And you're wrong about the best players in the world as Daigo is on PS3 along with all teh Japanese top players.
Yeah I know ur shit stirring ya bastard lol and we are getting off topic, someone is going to get angry la :)

Skullator

Lenny platinum'd little big planet.

Just putting it out there.

geneterror

Quote from: The Lenny 2.0 on April 22, 2010, 10:08:48 AMPS3 games are all dumb kiddy games like little big planet.

X360>>>>>>>PS3
What up troll :P

I still look at the list of Xbox games and go naaaah, in all honesty there is not a single Xbox exclusive I would play especially now that Star Ocean 4 got a PS3 release. As for kiddy games like LBP, I know you played it for months, game rules and you know it ;)

I like RPGs not FPS. Does Xbox have Disgaea 3, Valkyria Chronicles, White Knight Chronicles no it doesn't. Xbox has FFXIII but it's the sux version haha.

Would I like to have an Xbox to play SSF4, yes. Would I ever swap my PS3 for a Xbox, hell no. I use my PS3 for watching Blu-Rays and streaming movies from my PC with my built in wi-fi, no go on an Xbox.

[/end rant and taking Lennys bait]

ps. I got a REALLy good connection with pawnsta123 the other day who I'm pretty sure is an Aussie. 4 bars and almost no noticeable lag.
KOW 2011

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

That graph proves it. 360 >> PS3.

Cant argue with hard evidence.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

electric

Quote from: ILL_BILL on April 22, 2010, 10:26:25 AM
That graph proves it. 360 >> PS3.

Cant argue with hard evidence.

Hmm I dunno... green IS better than blue...
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla