• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samurai black

CptMunta

Bullshit!
The sega megadrive has blast processing bitches. That shit is mad fast! And waaay better exclusives! Sonic the hedgehog is waaay cooler than some fat plumber chump. So what if the snes has a more powerful graphics chip, it's not even tru 16bit. And street fighter special champion edition is waaay faster on megadrive. Console wars 4eva till megadrive wins and speeds to the finish line. Leaving that phat ugly slow expensive snes in the dust! Sega 4eva!
:P
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Skullator

Quote from: geneterror on April 22, 2010, 10:24:52 AM
Valkyria Chronicles

Loved that game!

Quote from: CptMunta on April 22, 2010, 10:33:27 AM
Bullshit!
The sega megadrive has blast processing bitches. That shit is mad fast! And waaay better exclusives! Sonic the hedgehog is waaay cooler than some fat plumber chump. So what if the snes has a more powerful graphics chip, it's not even tru 16bit. And street fighter special champion edition is waaay faster on megadrive. Console wars 4eva till megadrive wins and speeds to the finish line. Leaving that phat ugly slow expensive snes in the dust! Sega 4eva!
:P

Hahaha good shit Munta.
Sonic 3 AND Knuckles forever!

Sure you couldn't save your game on most genesis games... but man we fixed that problem by adding a cartridge on top of the cartridge!

electric

I still stand by the 6 button mega drive pad being one of the greatest pads of all time. OF ALL TIME!!!

Ahem. Back on topic ?
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

zos'la

one thing I realise using wireless on PS3 for those who has problems, don';t have more than 1 wireless connection running or else u can't join/ create games.... it gets blocked I think, somehow.

If anyone is keen for games later tonight I'll be on.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: electric on April 22, 2010, 10:57:36 AM
I still stand by the 6 button mega drive pad being one of the greatest pads of all time. OF ALL TIME!!!

One of the greatest maybe. But the Sega Saturn pad IS the greatest.

HoneyBadger

Pretty sure none you guys would even notice 150ms.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Skullator

Quote from: OLEET on April 22, 2010, 02:31:45 PM
Pretty sure none you guys would even notice 150ms.

400ms New Zealand MELEE gladiator.

Whats lag?

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

stereomonkey

LOCKED (till I get back)

Troll ended
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

CrazyMobius

GGS to Skullator on HDR. I dunno what happened at the end there. Shame we couldn't get a bigger lobby going. I'm sure that won't be an issue when ssf4 comes out.

Skullator

Quote from: CrazyMobius on April 23, 2010, 05:28:45 PM
GGS to Skullator on HDR. I dunno what happened at the end there. Shame we couldn't get a bigger lobby going. I'm sure that won't be an issue when ssf4 comes out.

Yea bro, excuse my scrubbyness I don't play much, but I'm picking it up for this years nationals (Y)

Your entire cast looked pretty beast! Question is there no throw techs\escapes in that game?

CrazyMobius

Quote from: Skullator on April 23, 2010, 05:35:10 PM

Your entire cast looked pretty beast! Question is there no throw techs\escapes in that game?

Yes there is throw escapes. If you tech throw the throw will only take out 50% damage.

Hit me up for some more HDR if you see me.

zos'la

wowo gs to a bunch of AUS players in chat room.... so many i cant even remember, first time ever n a chat room, so good to have so many good players to practice with.

also GGs to hue.. god we had like 50 games? ffs LOL so tired!!!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.