• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptMunta

GGs Hue the other day,

Some nice matches. Your Viper is mad sick with the punishment.

GGs Skull
That Chunners is indeed legendary. Hard work keeping my whits about me with so many nasty treats in your bag of mixups.

See yous at the tourney :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Skullator

Yeh man gg's, loving the Rose too.

Cya up for APAC, and in some lobbies no doubt ;]

Hydro

GGS to K123_iy yesterday.

Good set my man, my apologies for the scrubby Seth play, been a little to focused on the rose to keep him up to scratch last few weeks lol. Definitely nice to see another four bar connection, looking forward to catching you in some regular lobbies come super.

electric

GG's to Hue last night - glad we could get in a few games... I've played Hydro's Viper a few times so I think I know the match up a little better now... although I did keep doing stupid shit like trying to throw tech those really obvious burning kicks hahaha - pretty even in the end!!
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

zos'la

god dammit, Hue has been making me practice with him xD we had like close to 100 games last night all round -.-
on the second set my eyes was sore and couldn't even think !!!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Hue is just practicing up so he can get revenge on my Fuerte.

BUT IM NEVER GOING TO PLAY HIM AGAIN HAHAHAHAHA
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CoffinDrop1

Quote from: ILL_BILL on April 26, 2010, 10:41:10 AM
Hue is just practicing up so he can get revenge on my Fuerte.

BUT IM NEVER GOING TO PLAY HIM AGAIN HAHAHAHAHA

LOL Funny shit!

GG's over the weekend to Karrizma. I'm glad you picked Rog. He's the match up I need work with as I always lose
at the meet ups.  Lost to urs at the team battle and Fong and X-Punch's at the Ranbats I attended so Im definately
keen to learn the pros and cons of that 1 with Honda. Nice to see your Fuerte coming along well.

GG's to Geneterror too. Again I was stoked you picked Rog as well - cause I know you've got a good boxer and again
I need to get the finer details of that match up sorted. Ur Abel got me : ) Overall good sets with you guys.

geneterror

Yeah GGs bro! I was a bit off form, missed some dumb shit :-[ For some reason I get frustrated against Honda but even worse is Guile I have a real mental block about fighting Guile for some reason and it looks like it's just going to be worse in Super.
Always good to play you bro. Keen to get in some more this weekend on Super, you coming to Brads on Friday? See if that matchup with Balrog has changed much in Super.
KOW 2011

zos'la

the Rog match would be the same/ harder for most.
He is like the only so called top tier char who didnt get nerfed.

xpunch

it feels like his c.hp anti air isn't as good anymore or maybe it was my badd timing. i kept getting beatn out by kens j.mk, also i think his damage from U1 is abit scaled down but yeah thats just me and my opinion.

zos'la

everyone's Ultra has been scaled down escpecially when you combo into it. Wrose focus into an ultra and u will see the difference if u just hit it clean.
the game is more base on other matters rather than ultra come back gg -.-

xpunch

yup i agree, for example you cant expect to win just because you landed a full fadc tiger destruction combo. which applys even more to the fact that...... the more skill you got, the more wins u get.  ;D SF2 style baybee.

zos'la

in some ways, yes. Look at for example:
Ryu SRK 2 hit does 150 dmg max.
Sagat TU 1 hit does 130 max dmg?

then.... DUDLEY his so called SRK thingy does 170 dmg. W T F.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

The range and priority on dudleys uppercut sucks balls. And dudleys normals arent that great either.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: zosla on April 27, 2010, 12:01:32 PM
in some ways, yes. Look at for example:
Ryu SRK 2 hit does 150 dmg max.
Sagat TU 1 hit does 130 max dmg?

then.... DUDLEY his so called SRK thingy does 170 dmg. W T F.

You can safejump dudleys uppercut for free... cant do that to ryus (or sagats either i dont think)

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero