• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

electric

Quote from: The Lenny 2.0 on April 27, 2010, 12:23:20 PM
You can safejump dudleys uppercut for free... cant do that to ryus (or sagats either i dont think)

Sagats is safe-jumpable, but it has to be frame perfect lol
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

karizzma

Ya GG coffindrop.

I just can't get that Honda matchup with my chars (Rog, Fuerte). I think I should sit on the life lead but I just can't seem to do it and I end up getting the mexican smacked out of me for it. It might be time for a change and "OIL UP!!".

zos'la

who want some SSF4 tonight!!!! be On or be dead!!! :P
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh what Zosla got a PS3? Damn god is cruel.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

zos'la

[8-----D] Toots

Please don't talk about Dudleys uppercut. I would take Ryus or Sagats over that crap any day

zos'la

Quote from: Toomeke on April 27, 2010, 02:52:17 PM
Please don't talk about Dudleys uppercut. I would take Ryus or Sagats over that crap any day
Dudley is gay with his 170 dmg uppercut!!!!
I didn't relize teh dmg been scaled down soo much to sagat lol, poor thing. No point fighting over which uppercut is more OP, just referring to the dmg, even trading with it is lame lol.

But seriosuly, Ben you haven't add me on PSN.... and your name is not on the list? unless you go by another name...

HoneyBadger

Quote from: xpunch on April 27, 2010, 11:34:09 AM
yup i agree, for example you cant expect to win just because you landed a full fadc tiger destruction combo. which applys even more to the fact that...... the more skill you got, the more wins u get.  ;D SF2 style baybee.

lol big combos in SF2 do big meterless damage.

And yeah, Dudley's uppercut is shit, I'd take Sagat's any day.... Unless I can angry scar the Dudley damage hahahahaha
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

zos'la

Quote from: OLEET on April 27, 2010, 03:06:27 PM
lol big combos in SF2 do big meterless damage.

And yeah, Dudley's uppercut is shit, I'd take Sagat's any day.... Unless I can angry scar the Dudley damage hahahahaha
I'm sorry Sagay :P

[8-----D] Toots

I'll add you tonight andy.

The problem with Dudleys Hp uppercut is that you don't use it in combos and by itself it is bad because it either trades or loses to just about anything. So its a fairly redundant move only used at the end of a dash straight juggle. Your better off mashing jab or something

zos'la

might be going off tract a bit here but it seems they took away teh DP trade ultra with Ryu but left Sagats TU trade F->HK Ultra.... whats teh sense in this?_? I would say that is more dmging than Ryu'sby far... just wanting to know if anyone actually said anything about this.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: zosla on April 27, 2010, 03:21:20 PM
might be going off tract a bit here but it seems they took away teh DP trade ultra with Ryu but left Sagats TU trade F->HK Ultra.... whats teh sense in this?_? I would say that is more dmging than Ryu'sby far... just wanting to know if anyone actually said anything about this.

FHK can't be done on wakeup though. Which in my opinion was the problem with Ryu's trade.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

LOL, has the mods tightened up or something cos this threads gone way more off then that lol.

Fuck everyone's gettting good without me, NOOOOO!!!!

And why the fuck was there 54 people online in Feb.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Skullator

Quote from: CrazyMobius on April 27, 2010, 03:27:01 PM
FHK can't be done on wakeup though. Which in my opinion was the problem with Ryu's trade.

Shouldn't this be in the SSF4 thread though?

I think Andy is saying Tiger uppcut will still trade into F-HK, confirm / deny?

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: karizzma on April 27, 2010, 01:45:42 PM
Ya GG coffindrop.

I just can't get that Honda matchup with my chars (Rog, Fuerte). I think I should sit on the life lead but I just can't seem to do it and I end up getting the mexican smacked out of me for it. It might be time for a change and "OIL UP!!".

Yea bro gotta turtle up against honda with fuerte. Its just unfortunate, because when youve got fuerte, turtling is the LAST thing you want to be doing.

Ultra Spark is going to help lots in this match. We lose the ability to punish mp and hp headbutts on block, but gain the ability to punish everything else honda has on block. Cant help with rog though. Just jab the shit out of him. Same as every other match. :P

Looking forward to the replay channel so i can watch matches that you guys have. (assuming it works that way) Its gonna help heaps with critiquing each others game.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.