• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pjai

finally showed up :D

DHL Express Service
HK->NZ = over night
NZ warehouse(Akl) ->Destination (Akl) = 48hrs + lost track of parcel

GG fail.

electric

Glad you finally have it... so are they the Japanese collectors edition ? the one with the new character tournament with the likes of Daigo, Shiro, Kyabetsu etc. ?
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Pjai

nah, tat version you need to buy it off the offical capcom site in japan to get that. Shipping was all complicated and it wasnt cheap.
its like the SSF4 Collections E-Capcom edition lol

But speaking of tat video, i also ordered the Technical guide book from Amazon which comes with the same dvd i think.

fluxcore

Dang, I wouldn't have minded a copy of the tech guide also.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Pjai

Depending on how many pages, i could probably scan specific characters for ppl on request. Keep in mind it's all in japanese, but can probably figure out most the stuff with logic looking at the command inputs and stuff.

Anyway, should get it soon, maybe nxt week or the week after. Drop me a PM

CptMunta

GGs Redtie and Nick4Now

Quick Adjusting on that Hawk and awesome Deejay mirror. Some great matches. You guys stepped it up to no mercy at one point and got a massive streak going good shit Hooray Endless battle

And to the other guys in the room
Good yarns and Games Fist of Fury stick at that guy :)

And Good games Rafifty
Welcome to the site bro. Good Blanka improved from the tourney even. Seemed you had your head around his pokes alot better. Nice footises.

I'm really liking the new cast. Loved beating that Ryu player with Juri. She is hella fun. Dudley is good too, but it seems he's pretty easy to zone so far. Stand HK for the win! Cody is just all round awesome. His Ultra 1 has no range but it doesn't matter I should just learn the setups. And Cr. MP is got a tricky hitbox. Jumping LK was working well as an antiair. Was actually tryin to airthrow. Noob powa!
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

CoffinDrop1

GG's to Scribble and Pjai last night. Scribble mean training session - endurance training lol. Definately seeing a lot more new NZ players on the scene since SSF4 was released. Good to see.

redtie

GGs Cptmunta and crew! Man endless battle is fun hah! Sakura is very good in Super I think. She might be my new main. Her jumping forward crosses up very easily and ex hurricane ultra 2 setups are easy hah. Juri is very tricky, she can put the pressure on! Will be on again most likely tonight. I'll probably end up failing some exams because of super hahaha.

Its real wierd that you can only see some game sessions and not others.  :-\

Rafifty

GGs Cptmunta and redtie was fun as. I needa start learning another character while working on blanka to mix things up a little i think, maybe vega i dunno yet.

@redtie i know about the exams bro got one tomorrow hahah thats not looking too good :/
Steam ID: rafifty123

Nick4now

GGS to Munta, Raf and Fist Of Fury!

Man Bison's new Ultra is looking mean! There was that one time I thought that it whiffed but somehow it hit me ??? lol

Great stuff with Blanka Raf, you're quickly leveling up! I hope you're leveling up for your exam too  ;D

That was cool seeing a Guy player, but man your Fei is sweet too  :)

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

MistaTCR

GG's to CrazyMobius and hydrokenesis.

First time playing online in SSF4 Endless battle and was good fun! 

CptMunta

Be awesome to rock some team battles. I dunno the ins and outs of inviting people to be on your team but M keen to give it a go. New characters only maybe? I wanna see some antics! :D
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Hydro

GGs to everyone I played over this past weekend/week. 3-4 player lobbies fuckin' rule the school.

GGs in particular to ScribbleART (Your Makoto is coming along nicely), HaraTHEcat (Awesome T.Hawk/Rufus/Gouken/ETC ETC ETC), Ericson (Adon rules!), and my brother Crazymobius (That T.hawk should be one of your line up for real man).

Catch you all online tonight, please don't hesitate to invite me for training/battles. :D

Nick4now

Quote from: hydrokinesis on May 02, 2010, 05:12:19 PM
GGs to everyone I played over this past weekend/week. 3-4 player lobbies fuckin' rule the school.

GGs in particular to ScribbleART (Your Makoto is coming along nicely), HaraTHEcat (Awesome T.Hawk/Rufus/Gouken/ETC ETC ETC), Ericson (Adon rules!), and my brother Crazymobius (That T.hawk should be one of your line up for real man).

Catch you all online tonight, please don't hesitate to invite me for training/battles. :D

GGS Bro! Redtie is HaraTHEcat but I'm usually over at his place playing online too  ;D I'm the T.Hawk/Rufus/Gouken player and hes probably every other character lol Your Cody is crazy man! I'll probably be over at Redtie's place again tonight for some more super fun times  :)

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion