• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rafifty

GGs last night Cpt, RTLnz azshen and boys,
yay finally can start learning characters now havent been able to have a good play since saturday cuz of exams ;D
Steam ID: rafifty123

Pjai

Sorry for all the invites i have missed and did not respond.

geneterror

Pjai, I think we all feel like that at the moment. So many people online playing this at the moment.

I've already got about 5 new people on my friends list just from lobbies yesterday. Hopefully everyone sticks with it and this lasts for a while.
KOW 2011

zos'la

Just join what you can....
I tend to stay away from team battles is it is rediculously long if you have more than 2v2... but if its for a good reasonsay north island vs south island then its a different alltogether :)
endless battles is the way to go, best of 3 rounds and 3-4 peeps per room... anymore the wait is frustrating!!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Ridethelightning

yeah was some ggs last night, major shame my connection wouldn't hold up. Nothing I can do about that though.

Hopefully it was just one of those days

CrazyMobius

iMagneto

loving the makoto and ibuki hehe~

reminds me of mvc2 magneto speed :)

redtie

Its all fun and games until Skellator shows up in the lobby haha. GGs to everyone last night was cool as

CptMunta

Quote from: redtie on May 05, 2010, 02:40:20 AM
Its all fun and games until Skellator shows up in the lobby haha. GGs to everyone last night was cool as

ooooooo skull is hard out. Really fun chun to play though. Million mixups. Rocking U2?

Ggs RTLnz

nice ryu bro and ibuki. Cool that your connection smoothed out. It must be a pretty random thing. My bro had a bad connection with me last night for no reason and he's on wireless too. Was bizarre since the netcode supposed to be unchanged. Tagged me with the uppercut ultra a couple of times, never get sick of that animation.

Ggs Hydro!

In fact epic matches Cody and Rose mirrors WTF?! Your Rose is really good, but the Cody is badass. Learned alot. I'm gonna work more ex bad stone into my game and more command normals. Such a fun character when it comes to footsies. Shame I won't catch you for some casuals at the tourney. Be good to get some tips of you and Simon in real life. Helped me with matchups heaps at the last tourney :D

oh ands ggs scribbleart and anyone I missed. Love the Mak SA! I love watching Mak play, especially after the command grab there's that "Oh Shit!" feeling if Mak has meter.

Loving the online features in this game. Power awesome! Have to check your infinite on juri fistoffury. :D
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

JoeKage

What the...... KingPiccolo has a PS3!. kool Im adding you  :)
Sage of the 6 Paths

zos'la

Quote from: JoeKage on May 05, 2010, 07:44:00 AM
What the...... KingPiccolo has a PS3!. kool Im adding you  :)

He does?
whats his PSN..

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

CrazyMobius

CrazyMobius

Quote from: CptMunta on May 05, 2010, 06:47:39 AM

Be good to get some tips of you and Simon in real life. Helped me with matchups heaps at the last tourney :D

Or at least a mic lobby.

kingpiccolo

GGs to simon, mike and james yesterday and all the boys i played on monday was awesome.

when my sister finishes with my ps3 ill add joe and andy to my friends list RAWR.\

man its been a while since ive been on.