• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geneterror

Yeah bro good to get some games in. Sux I was quite sick (which is why I was home on a monday afternoon ;)) and wasn't really up to scratch, I was getting real tired towards the end but man those lobbies are fun!

I hope you're coming over for the Nats again this year, be good to catch up.
KOW 2011

iMagneto

awesome games to kingpiccolo, skullatornz, crazymobius and hyro james i played this week~
Joehokge! im gonna add u! give u some mvc2 match :)

zos'la

Quote from: kingpiccolo on May 05, 2010, 10:20:49 AM
GGs to simon, mike and james yesterday and all the boys i played on monday was awesome.

when my sister finishes with my ps3 ill add joe and andy to my friends list RAWR.\

man its been a while since ive been on.
you better!!! lol hope to play you too bro :P
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Ridethelightning

GG Rafifty, didn't mean to put out some many foot-trips - was merely an unsuccessful ultra2.

It's good to get in a few solid games with someone, helps me get used to perfecting my inputs as I'm having a hard time locating matches via 'Custom game'.

Rafifty

GGs RTL, i got lucky sometimes that it was only a foot trip not an ultra, nice double KO haha

akuma1nz- for some reason it wont let me join your games keeps giving me an error saying "Unable to join session", anyone got an idea why?

Steam ID: rafifty123

Lennysaurus

Quote from: Rafifty on May 05, 2010, 03:17:22 PM
GGs RTL, i got lucky sometimes that it was only a foot trip not an ultra, nice double KO haha

akuma1nz- for some reason it wont let me join your games keeps giving me an error saying "Unable to join session", anyone got an idea why?

This is generally that your ps3'S nat type is moderate on your router settings.  google "PS3 port forwarding" and it should suss you out.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

CrazyMobius

Quote from: The Lenny 2.0 on May 05, 2010, 03:25:47 PM
This is generally that your ps3'S nat type is moderate on your router settings.  google "PS3 port forwarding" and it should suss you out.

Holy cow. You mean this can be fixed?!

JoeKage

Quote from: iMagneto on May 05, 2010, 10:37:54 AM
awesome games to kingpiccolo, skullatornz, crazymobius and hyro james i played this week~
Joehokge! im gonna add u! give u some mvc2 match :)

Bout time Imagneto  ::), havent seen you on there yet  ;D

New to SSFIV (SFIV in general) but keen on some hearty challenges yall  ;D.

Sage of the 6 Paths

Lennysaurus

Quote from: CrazyMobius on May 05, 2010, 06:43:43 PM
Holy cow. You mean this can be fixed?!

Yeah man its not too hard.

Couple of options.  Easiest is to make sure that you're UPnP is turned on both your modem and your PS3.

Next is to go into your network settings and set a manual IP for your PS3.  This should solve most NAT problems for most people.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Hydro

GGs and heartily thanks to my brother Skullator for the great set last night, it was a pleasure to battle your chun li again my bro.

Was experimenting with Cody's Last dread dust in the Chun match, and it worked ok, definitely some scrubby moments with it though, especially when it came to chipping it out at the end of a round lol. Hope to catch up with you tonight for another set if you're keen? :D

zos'la

GGs to some last night,
First of Fire and another guy can't remember the name... I had to bail out early as I had some stuff to do. Not that I kicked u guys out of the room...

Zerelus? from GP forum I think, thanks for the 10 sets before I had to go to bed...was trying out some of my cast.

btw, does anyone know why it sometimes ask to upload video in rnked matches? is there something you press to do it or is it random? I've had it twice and not sure if I pressed something...

CrazyMobius

Quote from: zosla on May 06, 2010, 07:50:07 AM

btw, does anyone know why it sometimes ask to upload video in rnked matches? is there something you press to do it or is it random? I've had it twice and not sure if I pressed something...

I think it explains it in the manual.

HoneyBadger

Quote from: The Lenny 2.0 on May 05, 2010, 10:49:04 PM
Yeah man its not too hard.

Couple of options.  Easiest is to make sure that you're UPnP is turned on both your modem and your PS3.

Next is to go into your network settings and set a manual IP for your PS3.  This should solve most NAT problems for most people.

If your UPnP isn't working turning off your virtual media server thing helps you enable it sometimes. Think it's worth making an FAQ?
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

zos'la

I don't read manuals beacause I am a guy. :)

Imagneto.. have u changed ISP? I still can't join ur games.... ur the only one who i can not join.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: zosla on May 06, 2010, 09:03:58 AM
I don't read manuals because I am a guy. :)

Lol. Yeah. But seriously have a look.