• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: iMagneto on May 07, 2010, 12:59:58 AM
good games weazzyefff! you bastard! tech-hit all my grabs... lol nice work with your grarbing escape. havent showed u my hakan.. yet lol
next time bro.
Oh yee. Mean bro , keen as to see your Hakan bro. It's mean to see people play these new chars.

I feel like a cheap cunt picking the old chars lol.

Oh and what fucking Rog infinite is joekage on about. Let me in on that shit gee.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

geneterror

I think he means the dash upper loop.
KOW 2011

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: weazzyefff on May 07, 2010, 03:59:23 PM
Oh yee. Mean bro , keen as to see your Hakan bro. It's mean to see people play these new chars.

I feel like a cheap cunt picking the old chars lol.

Oh and what fucking Rog infinite is joekage on about. Let me in on that shit gee.

Its not cheap. Its just lame.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

xpunch

yeah it's like cmon bro not Sagat AGAIN lol

kingpiccolo

Quote from: geneterror on May 07, 2010, 04:14:09 PM
I think he means the dash upper loop.

^this gg joe.

learning guy atm so fucking annoying.

CrazyMobius

Man the NZ peeps really dropped since Super was first released. Sometimes it seems there were more people playing SF4. I wonder if this maybe won't bring the community together as initially thought.

How are others finding the online community on the PSN side?

I also wonder if the absence of a Yifans cabinet has affected things.

Would be interested to hear thoughts.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I havent played on psn yet, but there definitely seems to be more activity on xbl. And whenever i am on the ps3 there are always 10 people on my friends list playing super
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: ILL_BILL on May 08, 2010, 11:19:32 AM
I havent played on psn yet, but there definitely seems to be more activity on xbl. And whenever i am on the ps3 there are always 10 people on my friends list playing super

Usually I when try to search for endless battles and there are none. Weird.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah i youtubed it and it's just that ex dash upper combo.

I'm gonna learn Dudley now. I dont play Sagat anymore. He feels fucked up to me now. I play Bison, Sim and all the other old chars, except the gay ones like Rose and Fei.

edit: Nah you know what's lame Bill. When people get owned and go to their old chars because of it, and still get owned LMFAO!
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Rorooze

CrazyM: I know what you mean, the day and weekend of release there were heaps of people playing, now there aren't so many people if you try get a game with ranked battle/endless battle etc. If you're looking for playing random battles either try going into arcade mode and putting on online request mode or whatever it's called, I seem to get a game every 1 min that way.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yo i just quik matched my first time and got two dudes with green bars lmfao. Prob a fluke lol.

That Koremany dude was one.

Edit: Can someone tell me what you get if you kept the vanilla version. My HDD got wiped by Sony. How did people get the new costumes too?

Lennysaurus

I think the required skill level to play super is larger than vanilla due to the lack of loldamage.

thats my 2 cents anyway.  Arse loads of matches on XBL all the time.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

CrazyMobius

Quote from: The Lenny 2.0 on May 08, 2010, 08:03:54 PM
I think the required skill level to play super is larger than vanilla due to the lack of loldamage.

thats my 2 cents anyway. 

It's closer to previous SF games in my opinion.

samurai black

Quote from: weazzyefff on May 08, 2010, 07:19:48 PM
Edit: Can someone tell me what you get if you kept the vanilla version. My HDD got wiped by Sony. How did people get the new costumes too?

just a couple extra colours for having a vanilla save on your hdd. both pretty shit tbh. new costumes are being dropped every couple of weeks or something until the full pack at like the end of july.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: samurai black on May 08, 2010, 09:52:40 PM
just a couple extra colours for having a vanilla save on your hdd. both pretty shit tbh. new costumes are being dropped every couple of weeks or something until the full pack at like the end of july.
Oh yer shot bro. Are they extra colours , not unlockable ones?