• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rorooze

yeah colours 11 and 12. 12 is UGLY.

CoffinDrop1

Quote from: CrazyMobius on May 08, 2010, 11:08:05 AM
Man the NZ peeps really dropped since Super was first released. Sometimes it seems there were more people playing SF4. I wonder if this maybe won't bring the community together as initially thought.

How are others finding the online community on the PSN side?

I also wonder if the absence of a Yifans cabinet has affected things.

Would be interested to hear thoughts.

Hey CrazyMobius I have definately noticed heaps more Kiwi players (flags) since super dropped. Im sitting there thinking dam where did all these kiwis come from all of a sudden and some pretty solid players too.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh yeah 11 and 12 , cool. I don't really care if there ugly. Gotta catch'em all gotta catch'em all.

Oh and i really like the SSF4 online network aye it's reeeaallllyy good. I get yellow/green bars with randoms on Ranked match. And the same with the endless battle too. I never got a single green bar on vanilla. And now i'm getting shitloads.

What country has the red flag with the white star looking thingy in it? I got green bars with a couple of those dudes too. I took away the Cody guy's 9 win streak with Dudley and he must have gotten pissed or something and picked his shitty Rufus. Raped me with a shit as fucking Rufus too.

I think Dudleys really good, dunno much yet though. Who else is playing Dudskins?
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

CrazyMobius

Quote from: CoffinDrop1 on May 08, 2010, 10:56:43 PM
Hey CrazyMobius I have definately noticed heaps more Kiwi players (flags) since super dropped. Im sitting there thinking dam where did all these kiwis come from all of a sudden and some pretty solid players too.

Yeah I am noticing lots of people I don't recognise lol but just some of the regulars I used to see don't seem to be on as much. Or maybe it's just a timing thing.

geneterror

I think it's because there has been a meetup/tournament both weeekend so far Simon so not as many people online on the weekend so far. I noticed a lot of people are on during the day but I'm at work then. Maybe it's becasue you're on right after work as well, I tend to get home and do some stuff then jump on about 8pm. Seems like the whole crew has been on a decent amount to me.
KOW 2011

JoeKage

GGs Samurai, since when did you start learning Magnus  :o

Sorry coudnt join your jam session JMC dont know what happened but will sort next time yo  8)
Sage of the 6 Paths

samurai black

cant say im learning magnus, more like pushing buttons. very rusty at marvel, been ages since ive played. it showed too. least i got one low tier victory :D

zos'la

most people were busy training due to the meetup tournaments last few weeks, so most ain't on.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

CrazyMobius

GGS Hydro, Skull and Ericson. 4 way mic battle but I think there was a problem with the mics?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck i was gonna say how come you's dont use your mics.

Fuck all you's just let me sit there talking to myself LMFAO>
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Hydro

GGS to the lads last night, esp thanks my nigga Weazzy for the Dudley training set. We level up quick brother!

redtie

GGs zosla was fun bro always good playing you.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: hydrokinesis on May 11, 2010, 06:10:13 AM
GGS to the lads last night, esp thanks my nigga Weazzy for the Dudley training set. We level up quick brother!

PS Use more cross counter. That move is too good.

SamBo

ggs to az shen zen. not as many were on last night eh?

geneterror

I saw quite a few online but struggled to join lobbies for some reason last night so I did some ranked battles. Couldn't get a match with Hydro no matter how much i tried.

ggs to SkullatorNZ and haraTHEcat in ranked battles! Skull I thought you had me there at the start but you seemed to struggle with Bisons Ultra 2. I've been mucking around with it a bit, its awesome that from the right distance it acts as a crossup in the corner.
KOW 2011