• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoffinDrop1

Quote from: hydrokinesis on May 16, 2010, 04:08:08 PM
Fuck PSN man, I cant join any games now. . . my whole ssfiv experience is going to be bumping into randoms in arcade mode.
What the fuck can I do now?

You gonna have to come back to the offline scene my brother lol.

Last time I was online Friday I had nothing but goodness no "unable to join" messages it was awesome. GGs to those I played then forgot the new kiwi players I played but managed to have some awesome Ibuki mirrors with Mike. Thanks for those Mike. I like how you use the super jump cancel combos and cross up with teleport then into ultra - Ive been practising that since I saw you using it - was awesome to watch. Also you have a nice Makoto too. Also shot to Scribble - caught me just before sign off so was good to sneak in a few more sets good to see you staying true to Makoto as well from some of the you tube battles and replays I have seen with her she can be very hard to defend against.

Skullator

For what it's worth, as somebody who did run into alot of trouble connecting with you towards the end of Vanilla. I think I managed to fix my problem of joining your games by enabling UPnP on my router.

Since then it has been 100% success but it could  still just be a fluke..
Not sure if all routers allow for it, somebody else who cant join James games should test if poss

HoneyBadger

UPNP should solve everything, however in MVC2 if you wanted to join a lobby everyone had to be able to connect to eachother, so if person A had UPNP turned off and Person B and C had UPNP on they could play with Person A fine. However if Person D tried to join with UPNP off he couldn't join until A had left.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Hydro

GGs tonight Skull bro. Glad you and a couple randoms could actually join my lobby tonight. Forgive my scrubtastic ibuki styles, still getting the vibe of her playstyle.

re:connections: The Mental thing is I've already enabled UPNP on my router. It's only really today that I can't join any matches from any of the Kiwi guys, only pure luck I managed to run into them in arcade mode in ranked battle.

HoneyBadger

Sometimes shit just bugs out. I think it's actually acknowledged on SRK in a bugs thread or something.

MUMMYHALA

Lennysaurus

Sounds like its timefor another PS3 XBOX360 comparison graph.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Nick4now

Hahaha Don't you think that its ironic that you're more active in the PSN boards than the Xbox boards Lenny?

Your posts say Xbox but your heart screams PS3!  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

stereomonkey

That reason is because we have no problems connecting to each other to play games.  So most times while you guys are trying to find games, where are actually playing and chatting with each other.  So may as well keep the PSN thread updated with how awesome xbox is! :P
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

CrazyMobius

Quote from: The Lenny 2.0 on May 16, 2010, 06:39:46 PM
Sounds like its timefor another PS3 XBOX360 comparison graph.

Quote from: stereomonkey on May 16, 2010, 10:34:53 PM
That reason is because we have no problems connecting to each other to play games.  So most times while you guys are trying to find games, where are actually playing and chatting with each other.  So may as well keep the PSN thread updated with how awesome xbox is! :P

Yup! Keep the double standard alive! While making people feel stink at the same time. Good on you guys, this is really top notch stuff.

stereomonkey

In the great words of one that is wise.... "so easy"
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

zos'la

I don't have any problems joining majority of the games, only person I have problem with his MIke but that is because he had shitty ISP.
Either way Most of you guys Don't get to play me anyways online since I am registered under Aus as my region xD as our community don't have a lot of games\ lobby's setup... But do send some invites and I'll join when I can as I prefer NZ ping than OZ.

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

geneterror

ggs yesterday morning Electric and KarriZZma! A good jam session, you's must be getting pissed off with me picking Cody by now but if I don't put him up against some decent players he's never gonna get better.

The ONLY person I can't join now is Hydro, dunno what's up bro but even when I see you in a lobby you have red bars. Have you moved or changed ISP or something?
KOW 2011

electric

Quote from: geneterror on May 17, 2010, 09:45:09 AM
ggs yesterday morning Electric and KarriZZma! A good jam session, you's must be getting pissed off with me picking Cody by now but if I don't put him up against some decent players he's never gonna get better.

The ONLY person I can't join now is Hydro, dunno what's up bro but even when I see you in a lobby you have red bars. Have you moved or changed ISP or something?

No worries with your Cody bro... that's definitely the best way to level him up... It's good fun working on the new match ups as well... at the moment I'm still trying to work out which Ultra is better suited for the Cody match up, so keep picking him bro - I've contemplated picking up either him or Viper as a secondary, but I don't really know if it's worth it, as I don't have as much time to sit down and learn even MORE match ups before nationals.

Keen for more the next time you're on bro. GG's
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

HoneyBadger

Quote from: stereomonkey on May 16, 2010, 10:34:53 PM

Ohh man, so jealous right now. You guys got BIRRY WONG and Euan Masters backing up your claims =(

MUMMYHALA

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.