• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samurai black

shot ioane for the quick mvc2 games at lunch.

rusty my eye, that team z is a cunt. i had to be stink and resort to scrubclops to win.

kingpiccolo

yeah my team Z couldve been better i saw alot of missed air HVBs and thanked god you didnt get them lol stupid cable and i totally forgot how to play against sent hehe GGs anyways

samurai black

yeah im mad rusty.

i think stu could beat me at this point :P

stereomonkey

Well of course I can, since i'm on xbox.

So i have already won
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

redtie

GGs rarfifty this arvo, sorry bro had to go uni. Will be home around ten for some more if your keen. Sweet!

CoffinDrop1

GGs tonight to the Flash and also to the Makoto Army Skull and Scribble. Was tough going there for Ibuki definately have to analyse that match up again and work on it. Awesome set!

Skullator

Quote from: CoffinDrop1 on May 17, 2010, 11:40:13 PM
GGs tonight to the Flash and also to the Makoto Army Skull and Scribble. Was tough going there for Ibuki definately have to analyse that match up again and work on it. Awesome set!

Yeah shot bro, always a pleasure!
Awesome Ibuki, that vortex is coming along nicely. And the classic Mike ross moment was beast too!

Kurt bro that mic battle was intense lol, hours on end! Loving all your chars but gotta hold a special place in my heart for our Mak mirrors. Catch you @ ranbats, and cheers heaps for the offer too!

More gg's to Hyrdo and Flash too!

scribble

Quote from: Skullator on May 18, 2010, 12:05:08 AM
Kurt bro that mic battle was intense lol, hours on end! Loving all your chars but gotta hold a special place in my heart for our Mak mirrors. Catch you @ ranbats, and cheers heaps for the offer too!

Yea bro ggs, it was awesome to get the chat going with you and Hydro. Hopefully next time I'll play a bit better, started getting pretty drunk towards the end there lol :D. Btw, don't know if I said already (ahh... the wonders of alchohol) but, you don't have to bring a stick if you roll round either bro, I got two TE's here.

GGs Hydro, it was mean getting to finally have some mic battles with you bro. GGs also to Flash and Coffin, it's always interesting playing against your Guy and Ibuki to see what new things you guys have learnt.

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

CoffinDrop1

Hey Skull and Scribble I was cracking up at that Makoto match where Skull was fighting that Bison player who kept teleporting. It was your classic Cat and Mouse situation. That standing MK made quite an appearance in that match. lol.

samurai black

shot smoof, electric + randoms for the games earlier. i enjoyed my small win streak by playing like a bitch with guile  :D

electric

Quote from: samurai black on May 18, 2010, 08:18:05 PM
shot smoof, electric + randoms for the games earlier. i enjoyed my small win streak by playing like a bitch with guile  :D

Yeah, gg's Richard... looks like my blind Abel rush down doesn't work very well against Guile with shades haha... I need to stop and think a bit more instead of just going for ambiguous rolls on wake up all the time.

Smoof - I need some more games against your Sagat... I haven't played any in yonks... looking forward to more bro... gg's.
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

samurai black

bro, shades is the first thing you do with guile. even if you eat 3 fireballs in a row trying to put them on  ;D

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

The shades shoot guile up like 4 levels in the tier list.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

scribble

Quote from: CoffinDrop1 on May 18, 2010, 04:14:40 PM
Hey Skull and Scribble I was cracking up at that Makoto match where Skull was fighting that Bison player who kept teleporting. It was your classic Cat and Mouse situation. That standing MK made quite an appearance in that match. lol.

Haha yea bro that was some funny stuff to watch. GG to MJ-TAHANA while I remember, got caught in the DeeJay mini-vortex for a minute there lol

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

Hydro

It's almost time for a new feedback thread, but until then:

GGs to my brother Skull and to Techhit for the short set last night. Skull I know I keep saying it but your Chun is off the hook fresh atm brutha!