• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptMunta

GGs Flash2000

Good games in Ranking bro. I'll have to go back and save those replays.

GGs Hydro via my bro Mineator

My brother's online handle is Mineator so if you face off against him in ranking you'll know who that is now. He said he enjoyed the games he played against you.

Doubt I'll be on tonight but maybe tomorrow.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

zos'la

GGS to a couple
should of stayed for more games flash2000...
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

TechHit

GG.  I got my ass handed to me.  It's hard getting back into SF4 after a year long break.  I don't know the matchups very well, but it was definitely a good eye opener for me.

CoffinDrop1

GG's last night to TheFlash. Gutted that you beat my Honda with Cody in that match. I  have noticed that Cody beats a lot of Hondas moves which I need to go away and learn. Definately a different match up.

samurai black

shot electric and ENISHI-zero for the games earlier. kept getting popped by spire followed typhoon  :-[ sad finding out kikosho fucking trades with spire.

speaking of kikosho, i need to stop thinking i can use it to chip abel to death after knock down. thats twice ive done that, and twice i got fucked. ill probably do it again too blargh. bit sad too, when i finally cottoned on your throws after f+mk, dash and started teching them you just did tornado throw  >:(

bet i scared you with my pro guy in that viper match haha. fullscreen slide YES  ;D

oh and skull for showing me some cool mak stuff in the one game we had.

CptMunta

Sorry I missed invites brad, coffindrop, scribbleART and co. Was playing my brother. Was owning till our classic ryu vs ryu mirror. Bet me with ultra 2 like it was nothing. Antiaircraft shinshoryuken full damage hurts!

Will join scribble, hydro and other mic battlers tommorrow night hopefully. Though I playblike shit when I'm babbling.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

scribble

Quote from: CptMunta on May 19, 2010, 11:02:13 PM
Sorry I missed invites brad, coffindrop, scribbleART and co. Was playing my brother. Was owning till our classic ryu vs ryu mirror. Bet me with ultra 2 like it was nothing. Antiaircraft shinshoryuken full damage hurts!

Will join scribble, hydro and other mic battlers tommorrow night hopefully. Though I playblike shit when I'm babbling.

All good bro, Me, Skull, Hydro and Pjai had some pretty mean mic battles going on though. Looking foward to going up against your Rose next time brother.

GGs Skull, Hydro, Pjai, iMagneto (lol was worrying about going up against that Bison bro, nice Ibuki btw) and GGs to anyone I forgot, sorry. (played a lot of ppl 2nite, it was awesome)

Edit: also sry for missing the invite Brad, catch up with you next time bro

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

Hydro

GGS to the brothers Skull and Scribble for the awesome (MAKOTO ONSLAUGHT) mic battles last night, and apologies to everyone who's invites I missed.

Marc: Keen for a mic set versus you soon my bro, I'll be on tonight for sure. :D

electric

Quote from: samurai black on May 19, 2010, 10:59:11 PM
shot electric and ENISHI-zero for the games earlier. kept getting popped by spire followed typhoon  :-[ sad finding out kikosho fucking trades with spire.

speaking of kikosho, i need to stop thinking i can use it to chip abel to death after knock down. thats twice ive done that, and twice i got fucked. ill probably do it again too blargh. bit sad too, when i finally cottoned on your throws after f+mk, dash and started teching them you just did tornado throw  >:(

bet i scared you with my pro guy in that viper match haha. fullscreen slide YES  ;D

oh and skull for showing me some cool mak stuff in the one game we had.

Yeah bro some good games in there... definitely fun playing against your characters - I tried to play a few different characters, but I don't really find anyone as fun as Abel and Viper, so I tend to stick to them haha

Kikosho on wakeup = instant death lol - you just have to remember that it's a projectile, and projectiles against Abel with U1 = bad news

Fuck that Guy match was funny... I really wanted to learn him before the game launched, but once I started messing around with him I was just so underwhelmed... I'm sure I'll come back to him in a few months time and really enjoy playing him... one day.

Fuck... when are you on Skull/Scribble ? I need some Makoto match up practice.

Still can't join your lobbies Hydro :(
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Skullator

8pm-12pm.

Not sure if we have each other added but I'm always in the NZism+Aus chat rooms

scribble

Quote from: electric on May 20, 2010, 09:21:46 AM
Fuck... when are you on Skull/Scribble ? I need some Makoto match up practice.

Just noticed I haven't added your new psn. Still had you under the one next to your av, instead of your new one.
I'll add you today, don't know if I'll have time for any games tonight though...  uni asignments :'(. If I do get on it'll
be pretty much at the same time Skull mentioned.

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

electric

Blah - my own fault then guys... sorry about that haha

Looking forward to inevitably getting schooled... should be fun!
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

geneterror

You my friend do not give yourself enough credit. Your Abel is a beast, I pretty much have to revert to M.Bison just to have a chance.
KOW 2011

samurai black

shot to the boys in the team ninja chat room tonight.

i cant handle defensive play. thats when my brain turns off and i start doing dumb shit...

nevermind. i always do dumb shit

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck invite me to that ninja chatroom nigga.

Anyone played Dkyo? He's pretty good from NZ too and he can actually do stuff and he's not even from NZism. Or so i think anyways.

Farrrk that guy made me jealous of Akuma's new alt. Looks badass, me want. Too lazy to put money on stupid US account lol. Hey Bill bro if you get the new alts for the US version hook us up. Unless you wanna die.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!