• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

electric

I'm keen for a chat room invite too - hook me up :)

Shot Skull, Scribble and Smoof for the endless matches last night... I'd have been on the mic too, but the one I bought off Trade Me last week blew up (literally) when I plugged it in. Fuck you, dodgy Trade Me bullshit products.

Skull - Definitely feeling your Makoto... despite her not having very good zoning tools, you managed to keep me out a lot with jump back fierce... that normal is so godlike... Great air to air, and great air to ground... I'm pretty sure I have a few ways around it up my sleeve though after I had a bit of time to reflect, so I'm keen to get more matches going... Abel v Makoto looks pretty hard for Makoto, but I'm sure you'll prove me wrong sooner or later... Looking forward to more practice... Keen to play your Chun as well some time

Scribble - Much the same bro... I like how your Makoto is shaping up... that f+hk (I think?) on wake up to cross over my corpse is pretty tricky... Maybe try take a step back before you do it, kinda like I do with my ambiguous rolls to just solidify the doubt of whether it will cross up or not... Dunno - just a suggestion. Next time we play I'm going to try purposely put myself in your mix up so I don't feel the fear as much hahaha... it can get pretty brutal in there... Keep it up bro - keen for more battles!

Smoof - Good shit with your Sagat as always bro... I really need to remember that fucking j.lk crosses up... It's such a pain in the ass lol. Need more matches so I can get comfortable dealing with those Tiger uppers... At the moment it feels like I'm getting to impatient and just rushing in blindly, which inevitably ends in death :(

Good shit guys... looking forward to more
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

HoneyBadger

Quote from: electric on May 21, 2010, 11:18:36 AM

Smoof - Good shit with your Sagat as always bro... I really need to remember that fucking j.lk crosses up... It's such a pain in the ass lol. Need more matches so I can get comfortable dealing with those Tiger uppers... At the moment it feels like I'm getting to impatient and just rushing in blindly, which inevitably ends in death :(

Good shit guys... looking forward to more

Yeah, you need to be more patient getting in. Remember once you're in though it's ok to go ape shit cause Sagat doesn't have scary vanilla damage anymore.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

CptMunta

Gg weazzy double perfected my Cody in ranking. No idea what to do lol. Feelings hurt, must train.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: CptMunta on May 21, 2010, 02:17:10 PM
Gg weazzy double perfected my Cody in ranking. No idea what to do lol. Feelings hurt, must train.

GG bro, ranked is where it's at, the ragers are back hahahah.
Lol yeah didn't expect to double perfect you bro. Must've been the ranked battle adrenaline like when a mother lifts a car off her baby.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

CrazyMobius

Quote from: weazzyefff on May 21, 2010, 07:29:35 PM
GG bro, ranked is where it's at, the ragers are back hahahah.
Lol yeah didn't expect to double perfect you bro. Must've been the ranked battle adrenaline like when a mother lifts a car off her baby.

Can one of you guys upload that replay?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Damn!!! I always forget to save those mean ones.

Hey does anyone know how the determine which wins are 'cheap'?
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

scribble

Quote from: electric on May 21, 2010, 11:18:36 AM
snip

GGs bro, it might be a hard match for Mak but no excuses we got stomped lol. Your Abel is a beast bro. It was awesome to play you. I played a really crappy Abel as my alt in vanilla and it's always mean getting to play against good Abel's. Thx for the feedback to. I tried messing round with step back f+HK but it will never cross up if you step back first so that sucks, but I'm still experimenting with post cross up mix ups. I need all the practice with Mak I can get, so yea bro I'm keen as for some more games.

GGs Brad, Hydro, Skull, Flash, Kaosnz, Smoof and Sondogg81 on Thursday too.

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

fluxcore

Quote from: weazzyefff on May 21, 2010, 10:56:29 PM

You mean the C for the victory sign? It's just chip damage
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

CrazyMobius

Quote from: weazzyefff on May 21, 2010, 10:56:29 PM
Damn!!! I always forget to save those mean ones.

Actually you don't need to save it. You just go to your Battle Log in the replays menu and it will be there. From there you just upload it to your saved replays!  8)

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah i know i went on too late and it was automatically wiped. Shit balls. I'l just do it again lol. I dont think any of them is worth it any way, unless we have a comp or something anyways (hint hint). Or double perfects with the Dan DAn man.

And yeah it does say cheap in the player data. But yeah it sounds like that would probably mean chip anyways. Which actually aint cheap at all and is pretty fucken risky. I dont have the balls to go for it.

edit: Unless it's a fullscreen FB lol. Gangstaa. And dont do it on Cpt Munta. You'll be cursing loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

HoneyBadger

Yeah it used to be cheese in alpha.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

xpunch

Nick4now

GGS to My Usos xFIST_OF_TURYx, Bink Ninja And TheFlash2000!  ;D

Sole, ua seki tele lo Fei! Teiloa, E tauga tipi le inu ona, ma toaga ai le kekepua'a ma panipopo! Hahaha Tano fa'a lapo'a le manava ;D

E Manaia fo'i lo Chun Bink! O oe le champ!  :) Se o isi taimi e tauga ta'alo taua ueiloa! Ma oe fo'i Fist!  :)

Ua te'i a'u laga lei uo maua isi tagata hamo online  ;D

And finally ggs to Drunkenmaster Flash! Dude despite the fact that you were wasted you still managed to pull off some impressive stuff with Sakura and Gen! Man I'll drink to that mate  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Pjai

Ggs to every1 i have played this weekend

redtie

Ggs coffindrop. Damn all I could do was turtle against your honda. Learnt a bit more about the match up shot bruda looking forward to more games against your honda