• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trialacc

Quote from: weazzyefff on July 05, 2010, 03:46:23 AM
Trial, i think you should try jumping in with mk it stuffs the AA normals if done early. And try option selecting the ex green hand for my teleport. I think you done it once and got in a nice SPD, don't even think it needs too be ex GH actually cos it's for the command throw hmmm.

Thanks, will try that next time. I was running out of ideas of getting in. And yeah, need to start practicing OS c.Lk/Green Hand for Zangief.

GGs to Ryuuk and flash too!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Trialacc on July 05, 2010, 07:51:52 PM
Thanks, will try that next time. I was running out of ideas of getting in. And yeah, need to start practicing OS c.Lk/Green Hand for Zangief.

GGs to Ryuuk and flash too!
Actually i just read that HP beats it. Non splash. But that doesn't sound right ay. Weren't you trying that one?
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Trialacc

Actually i just read that HP beats it. Non splash. But that doesn't sound right ay. Weren't you trying that one?
[/quote]

Yeah, pretty sure i tried fierce punch and fierce kick and was punished for both. But it might be that I was in the wrong range. Need to go into training mode and try it out a bit. Just read that lariat beats all scissor kicks too (In Vanilla anyway, not sure how much the nerf has affected it). Just need to react to it in time.

CptMunta

Ggs last night guys.

Craziness I tell you.

Ggs skull, things started off with a bang with that mak mirror. Some really fun sets in there. Your chun is still beast. I was really stupid for some reason In that rose match. Kept falling for overheads and crossups. Hopefully next time I can put on a better show like ol' times. Cool to play through heaps of the cast in random battles

Ggs flash, I was raging after that lost of Honda vs sim. Mainly raging at myself for doing dumb shit. Glad I redeemed myself. What crazy almost comeback though! U2 does heaps of damage!

Ggs weazzy
Crazy that it kept randomly kicking you while you were winning. Some really fun matches bro.

Ggs nick4now
Cool games bro. Nice Rufus counterpicking :) gives my bison a world of hurt air to air. Have you thought of trying U2 to stop crossups? You probably don't need it though since you land ultra 1 so much anyway ;) was cool to see you bust out gouken as well.

Sorry to Spaz, had to kick you bro lagg was unbearable. Are you on wireless might pay to use a ethernet cable. Also ggs deprysal (can't remember the handle exactly) awesome ryu bro full of surprises, we had it of lagg spikes too maybe same issue i dunno, ggs all the same :)

Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Skullator

Yeah complete craziness, you wouldn't read about it! GG's all was fun.
Don't worry Munta I've seen what your Rose is capable of, and rush down that hard is something that sticks with ya.

Apologies for dehydrated wit on the mic, feels good man.

CrazyMobius

How do you guys find games?! Whenever I go on NZ there are no endless lobbies!

Pjai

fnds list? and the nzism chat room?

Skullator

Everyone should be using that chat room, or asking for an invite, or making sure they enter the chatrooms if they are in the SF mood.

CptMunta

Quote from: Skullator on July 06, 2010, 09:23:26 AM
Everyone should be using that chat room, or asking for an invite, or making sure they enter the chatrooms if they are in the SF mood.

Pretty much. I just go into the nzism chatroom and just use the very handy invite chat room option. Then anyone free can just hop in. Luckily last night there was a whole bunch of us in the chatroom between matches or in training so the room filled up pretty fast. 
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

CrazyMobius

The chat room! So that is the key! Ok I will jump in there next time.

Pjai

but its usually quite empty until ard 9pm

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah gg's Cpt Munta, Skullator, Scribbleart and Ryuuk.

What? Game kicking me out? It said host kicked me! lol nah jk. Yeah that was gay.

Skullator, those were some mean games lol. So much more fun with the mic ay. You just walk forward man, you never scare ay. I was blazed as and you were making me laugh man. 'Hold up i need to stop talking on the mic, Ryuuk deserves my respect. Hold up i'm putting the mic down, you deserve my respect lol'.

Ryuuk, man your Rufus is looking sharp my man. Juri still a pain to fight when she get's in there. I found a new mean as way of punishing your air teleport thing though. Time for the baits baabbee.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Skullator

Haha yea man, unfortunately I'm the type that has a hard time walking and chewing gum at the same time lol.

Nick4now

Quote from: CptMunta on July 06, 2010, 06:55:30 AM
Ggs nick4now
Cool games bro. Nice Rufus counterpicking :) gives my bison a world of hurt air to air. Have you thought of trying U2 to stop crossups? You probably don't need it though since you land ultra 1 so much anyway ;) was cool to see you bust out gouken as well.

Hahaha ggs Munta, I actually wasn't counterpicking though. For a while I've been ignoring Rufus focusing on Juri and thats made me kinda rusty with him. But after the sparring sessions with Skull, Scribble, Weazzyeff and yourself I feel that I'm on to it now.  ;D As for U2 I've just started using it and damn it really has made the matchups that I used to have difficulty with a lot easier haha

Quote from: weazzyefff on July 06, 2010, 01:36:37 PM
Ryuuk, man your Rufus is looking sharp my man. Juri still a pain to fight when she get's in there. I found a new mean as way of punishing your air teleport thing though. Time for the baits baabbee.

GGS bro! Shit I know you've punished me everytime I went for it. Keep that to yourself  ;D I keep doing that hoping your reflexes wouldn't be fast enough to counter. Gotta keep reminding myself not to do that shit against you at all. But fuck your Bison is a beast! You definitely deserve my respect. I was laughing hard listening to you and Skull. Sorry for making Bison angry  ;D

GGS Skullator, nice to see someone else picking up Juri! I've been playing around with U2 and as simple as EX dive kick into U2 sounds I just can't get it 100% of the time  :-\ I think I'll stick with FSE for now.

GGS ScribbleART, Shot for getting your Ultra setups locked down! I think you only missed it once? But hell it happens. Keeping working on Viper bro our battles just keep getting tighter!

@Everyone else: Yeah join the NZism chatroom! After last night we managed to get an awesome set running thanks to the chatroom. The more the better I say  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

[NIUE] weazzyefff

LOL Bison's a very angry man. Nah i found a even better way to punish it now...you'll see, it's not ultra either muahahahaha.

Is that the ex air counter thingy where you can change sides? I don't think it works for that one though. I hate that one, i have to empty jump if that's the case. Bison no rikey empty jump.

YO GG's Geneterror. Everyone needs a mic mane. It's just a thousand times better ay.