• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick4now

Hahaha I can't wait! But yeah EX counter allows me to decide which direction to teleport to  ;D But shit burning 1 EX bar to teleport against you isn't worth it. We always just end up on trading hits  :-\

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

CrazyMobius

Went into the chatroom last night but only 4 people. So I had some ggs against Weazy MisterTCR and Alt4z.

geneterror

I need to start using the chat again.

ps. I f anyones up for casuals today I'm keen. I'm home from work sick with a cold or some shit. So they will def be casuals as I'm just gonna be playing while I feel like shit on the couch.
KOW 2011

zos'la

hmm GGs to flash2000?? and a few random from NZ... was trying out the CRT setup online.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Flash

ggs zosla sorry i cruised couldn't be bothered waiting and watch you waste those other guys, so i joined a game with weazzy and ryuuk ggs guys . sent you an invite would have been good if you joined would have given weazzy better comp than me and ryu did, don't worry weazzy i've learnt your tricks stocked up on bud and i'll be in my fighting game mindset tonight blazedblue steez.

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

zos'la

ah, its ok^^
send me an invite next time^^

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Sold kazz. What's Zosla's id? Zosla he just said he sent you an invite lol, man people got problems reading shit round here.

GG's Ryuuk, Flash mane. Shit that was funny when i started mk'ing your limbs from full screen haha. My mk button is sticking like the HP one now lol. I was like look ' i'm dalsim haha'. Then started getting punished so stopped haha. Damn i smoke my budz too quick. My buzz runs out in 10 mins if i play SSF4 for some reason. It's prob Bison in my brain going 'can't have you in here fucking up my chances'.

GG's Somniax! Fuck man those were the best mirrors I had so much fun those ones. I'd put Bison mirrors up there with flowchart Kens that can't be punished lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

scribble

Quote from: Nick4now on July 06, 2010, 05:10:17 PM
GGS ScribbleART, Shot for getting your Ultra setups locked down! I think you only missed it once? But hell it happens. Keeping working on Viper bro our battles just keep getting tighter!

GGs Brother, it felt good to get at least a couple of Vipers Ultra setups down :D. Looking foward to the next training session!

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

zos'la

I know he sent me an invite weazzy lol, but i logged already since I was testing on my CRT.

Somniax is an Australian... I dun think he reads forums here?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: zosla on July 08, 2010, 09:56:25 AM
I know he sent me an invite weazzy lol, but i logged already since I was testing on my CRT.

Somniax is an Australian... I dun think he reads forums here?

Shut up i like talking to myself.

Which one is your id? I added Zosla but not enough space to add the other one. I already went on a deleting spree and can't delete any more of my friends.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

zos'la

[NIUE] weazzyefff

NOOOOO!!!!!! Brodsta sold his SSF4 for weed. Shit wada fiending it dude.

Fuck, you don't realise what you had........until it's gone. I'm gonna miss the raping's that dude gave me. Hope the psn Beast will make it back soon.

Nobody else could make me sweat like a pimp with one hoe.

Hydro

GGs to my brothers Kurt and Som tonight, great matches with three way Adon - Hakan - Rose action!

Catch y'all tomorrow yeah? :d

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Simons Hakan better be awesome.

BIRRY WONG DEMANDS SOMEONE TO GET AWESOME WITH HAKAN
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

scribble

Quote from: hydrokinesis on July 12, 2010, 09:56:01 PM
GGs to my brothers Kurt and Som tonight, great matches with three way Adon - Hakan - Rose action!
Catch y'all tomorrow yeah? :d

GGs bro. Yea I'll definitely be on tomorrow, since I found out today (when I went to class and no one was there) that uni doesn't start again till next week. I really need to pay more attention to these things :-\ lol.

Quote from: BIRRY WONG on July 12, 2010, 10:07:00 PM
BIRRY WONG DEMANDS SOMEONE TO GET AWESOME WITH HAKAN

Agreed

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko