• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydro

Just cracked 10000+bp with Rose tonight, that makes me 43rd on the PSN Rose rankings by last look. Yay! :D

Now to make that A rank by nationals . . . . . .

Skullator

CrazyMobius

Quote from: [FSR] Hydro on July 26, 2010, 10:20:39 PM
Just cracked 10000+bp with Rose tonight, that makes me 43rd on the PSN Rose rankings by last look. Yay! :D

That's in OZ ranks a? Hard yards.

Skullator

Ranks are worldwide, not region specific.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: Skullator on July 27, 2010, 09:21:34 AM
Ranks are worldwide, not region specific.

Nah I mean against Ozzy players.

GGS to Scribble today. Mean Makoto.

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: [FSR] Hydro on July 26, 2010, 10:20:39 PM

awesome hydro and my gosh skullator got 5000pp? what a beast!!! :o

can anyone fill me in on the top BP for makoto (PSN) both world wide and region?
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

Skullator

I'll post the figures for Mak in 20 mins or so when I get home from work bro

electric

Got a new CRT TV on the weekend for my birthday - so stoked

I should be on tonight for some games if anyones free
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Skullator

Quote from: WICK3D WAYZ on July 27, 2010, 03:49:23 PM
can anyone fill me in on the top BP for makoto (PSN) both world wide and region?

PSN Rank1 Makoto worldwide: 14759
American: 9500
Europe: 9600

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: Skullator on July 27, 2010, 05:11:47 PM
PSN Rank1 Makoto worldwide: 14759
American: 9500
Europe: 9600

thanks bro, i'm on the 7000 mark for xbox live, currently ranked 15th ;D

you still ranked number1 with chun bro?

Skullator

Nah, down to like rank 4 or 5. I stopped after I realized I was picking up some really bad habbits from playing ranked battles all the time. My game got pretty stale for a while there, but have managed to make a full recovery now!

May go for 20k bp soon just to snag the A+ tho

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: Skullator on July 27, 2010, 05:27:49 PM
Nah, down to like rank 4 or 5. I stopped after I realized I was picking up some really bad habbits from playing ranked battles all the time. My game got pretty stale for a while there, but have managed to make a full recovery now!

May go for 20k bp soon just to snag the A+ tho

yeah i know what you mean, i only pick up bad habbits when i play scrubs, hence why i stay away from them, cause for me when i play scrubs i end up playing like one ???

as for the bolded part - rep that NZ flag ;D

Hydro

true on the bad habits, I only want to play people with 3000+pp now in ranked, the higher the better. I'm almost at 4000pp atm so I'm catchin' up to Skull.

scribble

GGs to the NZism Chatroom people over the last week. Alot of good games with Ryuuk, Snake, Paddy, Fist, Stafford and Flash. Thanks Ryuuk for the Juri tips ;). GGs also to Hydro and Skull a few days ago, awesome mic battles.

Quote from: CrazyMobius on July 27, 2010, 02:26:57 PM
GGS to Scribble today. Mean Makoto.

Haha thanks, GGs bro. Your Hakan is looking awesome. Usually jab-mash-upper rape ruins Makoto's party, but in that match I feel like both characters have great opportunities to work their mix ups.

Hey Wicked, how much PP are you rocking now bro? I have trouble keeping it in the 2-3000ish range with Mak. I seem to always seem to just hit around the 2500 mark then a 200bp Cammy will come along and make me her bitch. I was losing 100+ pp per match too :( lol

Edit:
Congratz Hydro on the 10k BP brother, your Rose is a beast.

GGs Electric, awesome Abel dude. I find it very hard to escape those mix ups, and when I finally do I have already lost half my health. Then the pressure kicks in coz one more wrong guess and I'm dead lol. Scary stuff.

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

electric

GG's Scribbleart

That Makoto is definitely getting scarier... Abel with U1 is pretty free on wakeup... meaty lows, st.mp, karakusa, instant air tsurigi... all really really good options - if Abel has meter, his best bet is to EX roll the fuck out of there, but at best it's a guess and it's not always one that Abels going to be looking at using as it carries some pretty big risk.

Her back dash is money - also make sure you buffer a hayate after you back dash too, as she can cancel it into a special from from 22 onwards - this means you should be able to whiff punish most of Abels options on your wake up... things like close st.hk and Tornado Throw are particularly susceptible. Make sure you're looking for that counter attack when you can take it
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla