• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scribble

Quote from: electric on July 27, 2010, 09:01:37 PM
Her back dash is money - also make sure you buffer a hayate after you back dash too, as she can cancel it into a special from from 22 onwards - this means you should be able to whiff punish most of Abels options on your wake up... things like close st.hk and Tornado Throw are particularly susceptible. Make sure you're looking for that counter attack when you can take it

Oh true, I remember reading about the special cancel in the Makoto forums but I completely forgot about it. Thanks for the feedback bro, it'll help alot.

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: scribble on July 27, 2010, 07:23:08 PM

Hey Wicked, how much PP are you rocking now bro? I have trouble keeping it in the 2-3000ish range with Mak. I seem to always seem to just hit around the 2500 mark then a 200bp Cammy will come along and make me her bitch. I was losing 100+ pp per match too :( lol

i'm always in between the 3200 - 3500 mark, i could never get past 3500 unless i use my boxer which i'm bored of lol and i know what you mean, i've come across so many cammy's almost as much as ryu's, her block strings, cross ups are flipping annoying. what's more annoying is the scrubby adons >:(
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: scribble on July 27, 2010, 09:25:15 PM
Oh true, I remember reading about the special cancel in the Makoto forums but I completely forgot about it. Thanks for the feedback bro, it'll help alot.

yep her back dash cancel into anyone of her specials is awesome, i usually buffer hayate or oroshi depending on the situation

CrazyMobius

PP? I'm hovering around 2000 but dropping steadily each day. Lol.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I dont play enough ranked to crack 1000PP.

600 ftw.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: [FSR] BIRRY WONG on July 28, 2010, 01:26:25 PM
I dont play enough ranked to crack 1000PP.

600 ftw.

i still haven't come across any fuerte as good as yours bill

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from:  WICK3D WAYZ on July 28, 2010, 03:01:37 PM
i still haven't come across any fuerte as good as yours bill

Daigo told me he reckons a better fuerte than BIRRY WONG doesnt exist.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

scribble

@Wicked. 3200-3500, nice one Jay bro! Watching you at the ranbats convinced me to stick it out with Mak ;D. At the moment I'm still having alot of trouble with the execution and timing side of things, but hopefully when I start to get her OS's, kara kara and feints down I can concentrate on improving her mind games and mix ups.

Quote from: CrazyMobius on July 28, 2010, 09:43:00 AM
PP? I'm hovering around 2000 but dropping steadily each day. Lol.

Same here as of late. Just dropped under 2000 again after a 5 game lose streak. Go me! lol

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I got about 3100 pp. bp is spread out around heaps of chars, that's how serious i take ranked lol. I hardly ever play it, pick random chars, and my win:lose ration is too fucking good it's hilarious. I muck around in it and throw some fights to scrubs just cos i get bored and fuck around.

I only go serious against Skull and other dudes i see on the forums. Too easy gets boring.

Fuck i hate it how you have to update to play online too. My net is fucked and i cant update cos it takes too long. Two hours later it gets up to 76% then errors. I badly wana go online to get me and Ryuuks games outta the way too.

I'm gona go Vodafone fuck telecom.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: scribble on July 28, 2010, 09:13:49 PM
@Wicked. 3200-3500, nice one Jay bro! Watching you at the ranbats convinced me to stick it out with Mak ;D. At the moment I'm still having alot of trouble with the execution and timing side of things, but hopefully when I start to get her OS's, kara kara and feints down I can concentrate on improving her mind games and mix ups.

Same here as of late. Just dropped under 2000 again after a 5 game lose streak. Go me! lol

Kara karakusa is fucking ridiculous. Anyone that can do that shit 100% deserves to win EVO.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on July 29, 2010, 10:56:56 AM
I got about 3100 pp. bp is spread out around heaps of chars, that's how serious i take ranked lol. I hardly ever play it, pick random chars, and my win:lose ration is too fucking good it's hilarious. I muck around in it and throw some fights to scrubs just cos i get bored and fuck around.

I only go serious against Skull and other dudes i see on the forums. Too easy gets boring.

Fuck i hate it how you have to update to play online too. My net is fucked and i cant update cos it takes too long. Two hours later it gets up to 76% then errors. I badly wana go online to get me and Ryuuks games outta the way too.

I'm gona go Vodafone fuck telecom.
telcoms fine its the ps3 thats the problem . dunno how youse put up with all those updates just to play online
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

electric

Quote from: [FSR] B1ackstar Ninja on July 29, 2010, 04:37:55 PM
telcoms fine its the ps3 thats the problem . dunno how youse put up with all those updates just to play online

While I tend to agree with this... Fuck XBOX

Turf wars muthafuckas
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

geneterror

Quote from: [FSR] B1ackstar Ninja on July 29, 2010, 04:37:55 PM
I'd argue that as I'm on Telecom and my updates take less than to minutes.
KOW 2011

HoneyBadger

Quote from: geneterror on July 29, 2010, 04:43:37 PM
I'd argue that as I'm on Telecom and my updates take less than to minutes.

You're also in CBD you dickhead =P

PS3 does need some sort of download resuming in place =(
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: [FSR] BIRRY WONG on July 29, 2010, 11:28:47 AM
Kara karakusa is fucking ridiculous. Anyone that can do that shit 100% deserves to win EVO.

in that case i win ;D nah it's alright, i land it atleast twice a game, after that i eat a shoryuken or some other gay reversals lol