• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: scribble on July 28, 2010, 09:13:49 PM
@Wicked. 3200-3500, nice one Jay bro! Watching you at the ranbats convinced me to stick it out with Mak ;D. At the moment I'm still having alot of trouble with the execution and timing side of things, but hopefully when I start to get her OS's, kara kara and feints down I can concentrate on improving her mind games and mix ups.

Same here as of late. Just dropped under 2000 again after a 5 game lose streak. Go me! lol

keep the faith brother, capcom will fix her.......some how ??? lol my favourite OS of hers is the fuki-kusa, that shit is awesome ;D my game revolves around her meaty setups, knock them down and keep them down :)
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

scribble

@Wicked, hard bro, fuki-kusa is the shit, especially when you mix it up with kara ex kara to stop jab mashers. To bad I can't do either of them consistently yet, especially on chars with floaty jumps like chun. I only found it like a day or two ago when I was checking out vids of that violent ryu guy you were telling me about at the ranbats. That dude is a friggin legend, my new NinjaCW lol. Option select dot com has some mean vids of Flash Metroids Mak too btw. Your gameplan sounds like what I have just started trying to do with her lol. I'm just having a hard time memorizing the timing on her meaties from different types of knockdowns, so sometimes putting on the pressure ends up backfiring haha

GGs yesterday again to Electric. Sorry for ditching the lobby bro, my missus made me and her dinner so I thought I'd better go eat with her ;). Came back and you had gone, so I'll catch you next time. Keen as for some more games.
GGs Snake and Ryuuk aswell, always awesome to play you bro, and GGs to everyone else from the NZism chatroom

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

electric

GG's bro - yeah sorry about just doing a runner - was getting a bit late and I'd already been on for a few hours.

GG's to Skullator... all I really have to say is this: LOL.

Fuck I'm a noob. That was awesome - definitely keen for more when you can bro - I'm slowly unravelling that match up... Need to learn the range on EX CoD a little better though... Sometimes it felt like a hail mary :/
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: scribble on July 30, 2010, 01:26:46 PM
@Wicked, hard bro, fuki-kusa is the shit, especially when you mix it up with kara ex kara to stop jab mashers. To bad I can't do either of them consistently yet, especially on chars with floaty jumps like chun. I only found it like a day or two ago when I was checking out vids of that violent ryu guy you were telling me about at the ranbats. That dude is a friggin legend, my new NinjaCW lol. Option select dot com has some mean vids of Flash Metroids Mak too btw. Your gameplan sounds like what I have just started trying to do with her lol. I'm just having a hard time memorizing the timing on her meaties from different types of knockdowns, so sometimes putting on the pressure ends up backfiring haha

yeah hard bro, if i ever do a kara karakusa, it will always be the ex version, i just know they're spaming that jab lol violent ryu is awesome but check out bigdanmul mak, i rate his one even better. he makes makoto's tough match up's look easy :o
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

[quote author=
WICK3D WAYZ link=topic=444.msg43292#msg43292 date=1280465972]
yeah hard bro, if i ever do a kara karakusa, it will always be the ex version, i just know they're spaming that jab lol violent ryu is awesome but check out bigdanmul mak, i rate his one even better. he makes makoto's tough match up's look easy :o
[/quote]

Wtf? Doesn't EX kara karakusa kind of negate the point, since the range on the EX is so crap? Wouldve thought the most useful would be HP kara karakusa.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: geneterror on July 29, 2010, 04:43:37 PM
I'd argue that as I'm on Telecom and my updates take less than to minutes.

Nah i went over the cap. That's why it was taking so long. I can play online but my net is real slow, not affecting my online lag and shit. That's why i was pissed off about the mandatory shit upgrade that added one thing you would have to google to notice, which i'm so interested in i won't. And my I.T teachers are on Vodafone, so i'm just gonna copy them.

Small updates on psn SHOULD BE OPTIONAL, fuck it's obvious that Sony are fucking idiots if they MAKE you update something so small you won't even use it just to go online.

I finally got the update by downloading it at Uni lol. So i been online since i got home and  guess what......nobody to play!!! Geneterror logged in then played MvC2 before logging back out. Then Hydro jumped on, i was like 'yeahh!!!' then 30 seconds later he jumped off again.

Fuck, i spent the last 15 minutes playing that tamer the scrub guy. Fuck i usually go down in chars if they are so scrub. I went Bison, Cammy, Fei Long and oh fuck no now i'm on Gen. What a huge waste of fucking time. I need a x box mane.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Skullator

Weazzy Xbox isn't exactly booming right now either, I reckon you just need to add more Aussies.
You should make an Ozhadou account and post up asking for games there, that's what I did ages ago and got more than enough people added up to keep me entertained.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Skullator on August 02, 2010, 07:43:27 PM
Weazzy Xbox isn't exactly booming right now either, I reckon you just need to add more Aussies.
You should make an Ozhadou account and post up asking for games there, that's what I did ages ago and got more than enough people added up to keep me entertained.

Yeah i already got one. I did that ages ago, but they disappeared cos i disappeared.

I'm gonna do it again anyway, i just don't wanna fight through heaps of scrubs to find the good ones, and i can't be fucked.

You got any good ones Skull?
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

JackSmash

Get a Xbox Weazzy soooooo many people on it. My friends list always 8+

Skullator

Can't jump on right now, but off the top of my head, these guys are worth playing:

Punk54U
ThereRnoIDs
Ryosakasaki70-AU
Carlplight
CrazyAndy (Forget his numbers though.. =\ amazing Gen player)

Hydro

Weazy: my connection is arse tonight bro . . . pretty much just hanging out on the oz acc in training mode til it comes right.

Don't forget Ferdimage, Rodmole, Syngin, Shaaaaaa_au and the mighty Brodsta_au on the PSN too pls.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Shot Skull and Hydro bro. Funny i had all those names ages ago haha. Oh yeah and CrazyAndy1982 is his name. I feel so bad for him ay, learns all those mean as combo's and shit and still gets owned by like five of my different chars lol. Man Gen just sux ballbagsss, has the worst matchups evah!!

Damn Punk54u is fulled up now the bastard. And how many a's does that dude shaaaaa have in his fucking name ay. I tried 3,4,5,6,7, and 8 lol. I remember i used to have him too.

I'm gonna get an x box now, i just have to figure out how. I still wanna keep my PS3 though for it's superior exclusivity.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on August 02, 2010, 08:21:11 PM
I'm gonna get an x box now, i just have to figure out how. I still wanna keep my PS3 though for it's superior exclusivity.

MWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Nick4now

You ready to play our semis yet Weazzy? I'm sure Syngin is just waiting to see who he plays in the finals  :D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

[NIUE] weazzyefff