• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

PSN Good Games and feedback thread.

Started by geneterror, April 27, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyMobius

Good games to Scribble last night. Did you get me with that kara-Karakusa (kkk) last night?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck it's soooo boring on psn today.

I got a 57 win streak with Cammy on a couple of jump on hk sweep Ryu and Sagat lmfao.

edit: OMMMMGGGGGGG this suxxx ballllllllllsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Nick4now

You still online? I'll jump on to have our Semi finals match. Just gotta set up the PS3 first haha

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck Rufus is a cheap cunt lol. EX mesiah fucking everywhere lol.

Nick4now

Hahaha I know who I'm picking if I play against you at the nats  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Skullator

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Nick4now on August 07, 2010, 04:13:28 PM
Hahaha I know who I'm picking if I play against you at the nats  ;D

Ohh i wouldn't get too excited off those two games lol. But i honestly would rather play your Rufus then Juri mane. She can get really annoying, and Rufus is easier as soon as i stop walking into EX Mesiah's and you start jumping into my s Rh lol.

And Skull bro, ex PC IS W.Bisons ONLY move, so next time don't jump back punish cos that's cheap cunt!!! Take the chip dmg death like a real mutha fucking gee.

Skullator

Haha, good times, man my life was flashing before my eyes like every single PC haha.

W.Bison = Weazzy Bison I assume?

iMagneto

weazzyefff theres another bison who played like me in NZ~~ i want you to give him a try see how u go against a high end bison...
his name cgbq....

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: iMagneto on August 07, 2010, 10:24:03 PM
weazzyefff theres another bison who played like me in NZ~~ i want you to give him a try see how u go against a high end bison...
his name cgbq....

LOL, you know i got the best Bison in NZ now, don't even front. If he wanna challenge me tell him to step. I am as high end as Bison get's.

Only Bison that beats me consistently is that of the mighty Brodsta but he's a bull shit cunt.

GGs Flash sorry i had to gap. LOL, did you see me double perfect that Ken dude in a Ken mirror. I did exactly the same setup in the second round as the first, you think he would of clicked lol.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck Mike g, you only on one bar tonight wtf!!! I've never had bad connection with you even though the rest do. Fuck must be cos i changed my connection to vodafone.

I'm sure you even made me and Flash start lagging lol. You got the lag virus g. Gg's anyways.

Skullator

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on August 07, 2010, 10:43:20 PM
LOL, you know i got the best Bison in NZ now, don't even front. If he wanna challenge me tell him to step. I am as high end as Bison get's.

Only Bison that beats me consistently is that of the mighty Brodsta but he's a bull shit cunt.

Hmm.. Being able to beat somebody in a mirror (especially lolonline play) is by no means a way to judge who is better at the character. Mirror matches are only one matchup after all.
iMag has shitloads of tournament exp. and matchup knowledge.. I wouldn't wanna count him out that easy. You are better off judging that sort of thing on players ranks at Nationals.

Just my 2cents on mirrors, although you were probably being sarcastic with your comment lol.

Fuck I'm feasting for some PSN love, jumping on now.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah he was just trying to say i suck if you didn't notice that. I never say shit when i beat someone but if he gonna talk shit then i am too. Unless he was being sarcastic too lol.

electric

Pretty sure I played that cgbq guy for what it's worth... I'm not sure whether he knew the Abel match :/

W.Bison scares me :(
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla